• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel_Champion_07

VS Battles
Retired
ANYTHING AT ALL you want to say about Boros can be talked about here, since most of the OPM Discussion Thread is convoluted with pages upon pages of Boros nonsense and everyone (including me) is so ******* sick of it. So I made this lol.
Go nuts, Boros fans and Borosbros. Meanwhile, here's some cool music for you guys

Last edited:
0pr56clv53z81.png

Ooh wait you know what would be cool? What if whereas Boros releases more and more of his own energy to gain power, Boris does something similar, but can also harness the energy of his opponents attacks to power himself up.

Seemed like this boros haw some spacial manipulation
But his tier would be insane. He would gain a massive power boost from fusing with PsykoOrochi, and be able to maintain MB longer with FS, along with slowly growing in power as a fight goes on, and 10 second mode is just MB++++. The damage his body would take from putting so much energy through his body might pump up his fighting spirit (Or we can just give him Boros reactive evolution as well), causing him to slowly, but constantly, gain power.

At that point, I think he could probably handle Saitama.

It's funny how almost everyone here thinks their opinions > One & Murata statement lol
Idk why no one taking the obvious srsly he treated almost all his battles
Including Orochi & Garou as a joke with exception of boros, but in my theory
that's because the majority here thinks someone with better feat is always the winner
Boros still hold this "title"

Back