• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Six_Fold The difference between baseline Continent level and baseline Multi-Continent level is 5.8x. However, Tatsumaki's full power is over 287 times higher than the moon jump.

@Emirp It was greater than Tatsumaki's damages, which is the point. Also, that ship is the size of a large city, so it's absolutely massive, just not comparatively large.

Edit: Never mind. However, it still damaged the gravity core, which hundreds of Tatsumaki's attacks failed to do. We just shouldn't scale them together.

The moon jump only did very little damage to the ship. It was a vertical attack that was limited to a small range, so it did damage to the power core.
That doesn’t make a difference, it still got damaged by a 6-A impact. Even numbers wise, the ship being High 6-A doesn’t make sense.

Even if we assumed it was baseline High 6-A, that’s 4.435 petatons, or 4,435 teratons. The impact on the ship was calced at 883.93 teratons. That’s about a 5.02x difference, which is already far too much.

Tatsumaki scales far above 254 petatons/254,000 teratons. That’s about a 287.35x difference. Why in the world would we scale Boros’ ship to her when it was damaged by something about 5x less than baseline High 6-A, let alone 287x less than what you want to scale it to?

You accidentally quoted the image twice.

Edit: I accidentally deleted your post as you edited it. Some sort of wiki code thing, sorry.

That doesn’t make a difference, it still got damaged by a 6-A impact. Even numbers wise, the ship being High 6-A doesn’t make sense.

Even if we assumed it was baseline High 6-A, that’s 4.435 petatons, or 4,435 teratons. The impact on the ship was calced at 883.93 teratons. That’s about a 5.02x difference, which is already far too much.

Tatsumaki scales far above 254 petatons/254,000 teratons. That’s about a 287.35x difference. Why in the world would we scale Boros’ ship to her when it was damaged by something about 5x less than baseline High 6-A, let alone 287x less than what you want to scale it to?
The author clearly does not think of the calculation of power, and in fact, moon kick is simply 7-A to 6-C if it is calculated. In this case, we ignore the evidence that Boros uses the 7-A feat as a special move, and Shouldn't it be put in tier 6-A?

I don't see how it's ambiguous, especially since that jump did more damage to the core than multiple volleys more powerful than the ship's own bullets.

I don't see how it's ambiguous, especially since that jump did more damage to the core than multiple volleys more powerful than the ship's own bullets.
I mean, the moon jump actually did damage to the power core, so we can tell how much damage it did.but it's still too vague to determine Boros' tier through destruction range. Because the moon jump showed inconsistency in the destruction range,

Yes The same is true in this case.
This is not the same at all. The ship was clearly damaged by the 6-A impact. It’s not ambiguous at all, it was clearly damaged, nor is it inconsistent. Therefore, it cannot be higher than 6-A unless it consistently shows greater than 6-A durability feats, and it has not.

@Emirp Because the punch did a lot of damage to the pillar, but never mind, to be honest, I've gone back on that.

As with opm (almost all manga), doesn't it almost always show a weaker portrayal than the previous one, unless it's a new tech feat? i.e. although they shouldn't expand on each other unless they're scenes showing equally new powers as we know. But this is same case. Base Boros destroyed two pillars to emphasize his power, but mb Boros changed the battlefield itself.

To be honest, I think it is better to remove the ambiguous moon jump feat, set the base boros to 6-B, and set the mb boros to high 6-A, who destroyed an area thousands of times longer with just punch wind pressure.
How is the feat even ambiguous? The ship survive the Saitama landing with minor damage, which is 6-A. It's not shown that the power core was damaged. And Boros was the guy that was destroying sections of his own ship. It's that simple

Also the Saitama landing nd the moon jump are 2 seperate feats.

Saitama landing on the ship was 6-A

Saitama jumping from the moon was High 6-A

As with opm (almost all manga), doesn't it almost always show a weaker portrayal than the previous one, unless it's a new tech feat? i.e. although they shouldn't expand on each other unless they're scenes showing equally new powers as we know. But this is same case. Base Boros destroyed two pillars to emphasize his power, but mb Boros changed the battlefield itself.
I don't get that first part, but I don't really have the effort to continue this conversation either.

How is the feat even ambiguous? The ship survive the Saitama landing with minor damage, which is 6-A. It's not shown that the power core was damaged. And Boros was the guy that was destroying sections of his own ship. It's that simple

Also the Saitama landing nd the moon jump are 2 seperate feats.

Saitama landing on the ship was 6-A

Saitama jumping from the moon was High 6-A
If so, the Boros should be high 6-A. It's done thousands of times more damage. The reason I said it shouldn't scale is because all of Boros' attacks didn't do much damage to the power core.

If so, the Boros should be high 6-A. It's done thousands of times more damage. The reason I said it shouldn't scale is because all of Boros' attacks didn't do much damage to the power core.
No? The ship is barely above baseline 6-A. Meaning Boros can't upscale to High 6-A. I don't see how the power core is related to anything

what? i don't understand If the moon landing only caused minor damage just few meter, the ship's full body should be high 6-A.
No, it shouldn’t. The impact has been calced, and it’s 6-A. It can’t be higher unless said impact is recalced to be higher.

It's thousands of times bigger, so it takes thousands of times more energy to destroy it. In any case, I still don't agree with scale it to the moon impact.
That's not even stated anywhere. We can't just assume multipliers like that.

Taht and the calc already takes nite of the ship's size and the dispersal of energy

That's not even stated anywhere. We can't just assume multipliers like that.

Taht and the calc already takes nite of the ship's size and the dispersal of energy
If you scale with moon impact, this is not calc staking. They are all made of the same metal in the official setting. That is, the author intended.
It is only natural that a person who destroys several meters of land is ten times weaker than a person who destroys several tens of meters of land.

If you scale with moon impact, this is not calc staking. They are all made of the same metal in the official setting. That is, the author intended.
It is only natural that a person who destroys several meters of land is ten times weaker than a person who destroys several tens of meters of land.
I never mentioned calc stacking?

This conversation is getting pointless and going in circles.

If you have a problem with 6-A, then go and look at the calc and say why it's wrong. The ship should not scale to Tatsumaki or the moon jump as it has no proof it scales to the peak of the former or the latter feat at all.

If you have a problem with 6-A, then go and look at the calc and say why it's wrong. The ship should not scale to Tatsumaki or the moon jump as it has no proof it scales to the peak of the former or the latter feat at all.
This, this, so much this.

6-A is not going anywhere unless the impact is recalced.

Just wait till AG for Boros to be high 6-A. I'm sure AG will scale above Tats and Boros scales to him based off two separate statements one of which is very detailed. That or re-calc the moon jump.

Because I thought you were referring to calc staking because I know multipliers only have to do with statements. I've already gone to far on the Tatsumaki topic. I should have told you beforehand. It's honestly vague, because it doesn't live up to the wiki standards.

and There is no problem with the calculation, the tilt of the gravity core means that it was stronger than the holding force of the spaceship. Although Boros' explosion had an omnidirectional effect (ie it also delivered damage vertically), it was weaker than the fly power of the core. because of.

I'm curious. the strength of the power core actually made the spaceship not move even with Boros' explosive attack. Without taking this into account, can't we simply calculate the energy that moves the spaceship. isn't it?

Understandable, have a nice day
joDdMB6eZkU.jpg

I'd appreciate it if you could let me know which part is wrong.

Saitama's serious punch is lower than this value, but it is the result of wind pressure anyway, and the high end of Boros' csrc was 13 exaton, wasn't it?
I'm not a calc expert, but there is no way that destroy only a part of the moon is moon level.

The chosen end for the CSRC was 1.3 exatons.

Also there's barely any wind on the moon afaik.

I'm not a calc expert, but there is no way that destroy only a part of the moon is moon level.

The chosen end for the CSRC was 1.3 exatons.

Also there's barely any wind on the moon afaik.
What does earthquake have to do with wind? And it's not at the moon level, it's multi continent level.

Huh, must've misread it then. But something about does seem kinda off. This would also only scale to Saitama.

I really don't see why using Tatsumaki's performance on the ship should be the reason Boros scales from her, all the high 6-A feats in the series required attacks that could do massive damage to the Earth:
CSRC - surface wiper
Serious Punch - >>>>>> surface wiper
Psykorochi's beam - shaved off a chunk of the Earth

Imo I'd say Tatsumaki didn't do her best because if she did she would do massive AoE and there were still other heroes in the battlefield

This guy kinda feels like a reverse Atomic Sekiro lol

Back