• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tbh, I'm kinda wondering what it would've been like if Sonic had stayed during the criminal meeting at the HA. He definitely would've gotten his ass whooped by Garou but I think it would be a cool to see the two interact with one another.

Personally, it is strange that Tatsumaki is stronger than Boros.
Was she playing at boros arc?
I don't think so

First, in Boros arc, she clearly rebuked the s-class hero for taking a long time to melzargard. This shows that she does not intend to spend a long time in this arc fight.
She has a responsible personality to set an example. In this case, why would she act contrary to the reprimand she gave to the hero?

Second, according to the databook, she was impatient with a hesitant s-class heros(With the scene of talking to four s- classes.). It doesn't really make much sense to procrastinate in this situation, even though she recognizes that her attacks are not working, she still only attacks a several hundred times weaker than her power?

Although the data book (Hero part)was written from the perspective of the Hero Association, this means that at least Tatsumaki's actions at the time were enough to remind her of her impatience.

Third, she was moving efficiently, looking for a good block to attack. Why look for an efficient block when the problem is solved by simply increasing the power easily?

Although she didn't go all out because she actually had the leeway, I think she put in quite a big effort.

Last edited:
She didn’t really reprimand them, she basically just said they’re hopeless without her.
23.jpg

^

I don’t really see how she’s acknowledging their strength there tbh
Because she told Psykos that the other S-classes were not as strong as she was, but a little bit strong. I thinks she was thinking the same at this point, given that she didn't see anything that would change her perception for other s-classes.

by the way I think this is not important. If she's simply accuse other s-classes, She becomes even less exemplary. If she had played with spaceship.

Just displaying how much more powerful she is, in comparison to them, that’s already setting an example (which she doesn’t even have to do tbh).

Just displaying how much more powerful she is, in comparison to them, that’s already setting an example (which she doesn’t even have to do tbh).
She puts the main points on what they are weak, but also on how long they take.

This corresponds somewhat to the impatience of her in the databook. The point was pointed out that it would take a long time rather than simply saying that they was hard time

He really should’ve been stronger if they wanted him to take on four of the S-Class lol

Boros should have at least a "possibly High 6-A".
I dunno about that really. But I think MB could get a "possibly far higher" Over that one Saitama statement about Boros almost being a real fight. This is probably the only case where Saitama scaling seem ok, but eh

And speaking of Boros henchman, I'm always annoyed how anti climatic some of it feels. Like how is it that the dominator of the universe only has 3 competent henchmen on his ship an dothers are just tiny fodder.

Like if I were to remake the fight, I would've placed several demon level threats as some grunt enemies while the dragon level characters were the generals. That way it would make Boros' army feel like more of a big thing and the other S-Class get to do something other than just sit around

And speaking of Boros henchman, I'm always annoyed how anti climatic some of it feels. Like how is it that the dominator of the universe only has 3 competent henchmen on his ship an dothers are just tiny fodder.
Ikr, it's bullshit
Anyone can tell the mangakas who made this are human and biased towards earth

One is a wuss. One died within seconds. Poor melzalgald had to carry the whole thing himself and fight four S class heroes himself, before ya know... Dying

It is pretty weird that throughout the known universe Boros only recruited like 3 notable fighters.
Makes you wonder if the universe really is that weak. Which makes Boros' dominator title a bit less lame considering he was fighting fodder for years

They’re all implied to be in the same level, it’s just two out of three had the unfortunate luck of running into the most powerful being in the universe.

Hehehehehehehehe

Fr though, this series doesn’t seem like one that would really focus on romance. And especially not that one, since they have a grand total of one interaction in the manga

And that one barely counts since she had more of an interaction with Genos than Saitama

There’s something very wrong about Saitama/Genos lol

Tbh even if the series does do romance, Saitama does not seem like the type of person that would get into a relationship.

If Saitama was a streamer, Genos would be the guy to donate his life savings to him.

I doubt Saitama willget into romance tbh. Yes I actually think Saitama and fubuki is pretty unlikely.

Genos x sonic be Hawt tho owo

Saitama/Fubuki is the more likely pair even though it also sucks UwU, but it seems more in character for Saitama to just vibe and stay single

Back