• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
last time I saw him was on the OPM reddit on a post talking about how strong Tatsu is and that she could ragdoll Boros until he uses CSRC his ultimate suicide attack.

I really don't see why using Tatsumaki's performance on the ship should be the reason Boros scales from her, all the high 6-A feats in the series required attacks that could do massive damage to the Earth:
CSRC - surface wiper
Serious Punch - >>>>>> surface wiper
Psykorochi's beam - shaved off a chunk of the Earth

Imo I'd say Tatsumaki didn't do her best because if she did she would do massive AoE and there were still other heroes in the battlefield

This guy kinda feels like a reverse Atomic Sekiro lol
yes just big storms and city twists affecting the earth lol

Also, I don't know why the csrc is based on melting. It must either evaporate the surface or completely blow away it from the Earth's territory.

According this japanese to japanese dictionary

Kezuru [Kezuru] [Shave]
Commentary​

02539.gif
[Dynamic 5 (4)]
  1. 1 Cut the surface of the object thinly with a knife.
  2. 2 Remove a part to reduce the total amount. Reduce.
  3. 3 Remove that part from the whole. delete.
The word corresponding to shave is to cut with a knife, and csrc is not a knife at all. And second mean can supplementary explaining what he said "blow away surface". with no contradiction. blows the surface itself out of Earth's realm. Literally removes it from the realm or reduces the total amount. In this case Combining the two statement is consistent and make sence.

We used melting because all of Boros' attacks use melting or are heat based. It's more consistent than just shaving.

We used melting because all of Boros' attacks use melting or are heat based. It's more consistent than just shaving.
No, I didn't say it didn't melt. It's better to simply add reduce according to the data book and his statement. And the former is a pure possibility guess and the latter is a real statement.

They also cause explosions/shockwaves, though, not just melting damage. It seems very wanked to assume he melts the entire surface, especially since it could just melt one area and flatten the rest (like massive explosions do).

Edit: Reading the manga again, it seems like you guys are mostly off the anime's visuals and applying it to the manga. Boros' energy blasts rarely melt stuff.

Edit 2: One of the other justifications is that it would have scorched the Earth according to a databook statement. If it's scorched, that actually means blackened/burned, not melted.

Last edited:
They also cause explosions/shockwaves, though, not just melting damage. It seems very wanked to assume he melts the entire surface, especially since it could just melt one area and flatten the rest (like massive explosions do).

Edit: Reading the manga again, it seems like you guys are just going off the anime. Boros' energy blasts rarely melt stuff, if ever.

Edit 2: One of the other justifications is that it would have scorched the Earth according to a databook statement. If it's scorched, that actually means blackened/burned, not melted.
I think you're right if you mean boros just flattening surface and blowing the exploded part to out of the atmosphere.

There's nothing about blowing the surface into the atmosphere. Seems more like blasting it away due to the shockwave.

There's nothing about blowing the surface into the atmosphere. Seems more like blasting it away due to the shockwave.
Databook does not mean shave, it actually means reducing the amount by removing it from the total amount. If it is in the atmosphere, it does not reduce the amount

I brought this up during those revisions, but apparently there isn’t really a calculation method for scorching something.

@Six_Fold I'd say totally blowing it away can count, especially since words like blow away, obliterate, annihilate, etc are used outside of their literal meanings.

@LordTracer It's still wank.

I asked about scorching when talking with a Khieran, and apparently the the closest method to scorching is melting, given the context

It definitely is not the closest, as blackening rock takes far less energy than actually melting it. It's like using vaporization instead of melting.

It's also weird because surface and the planet's entire crust, despite often meaning the same thing, can be separated to refer to the literal surface portion of the planet (as in forests, mountains, cities, etc, maybe even the ocean).

Last edited:
If I understand your said correctly
Isn't such a word mainly used because it has a strong image? I don't think reduce is such an image
Personally, I think wiping out the Earth's surface like a nuke is a strong enough image, but I guess that's very much up to interpretation.

Personally, I think wiping out the Earth's surface like a nuke is a strong enough image, but I guess that's very much up to interpretation.
It's a bit off-topic, but I'd like to ask your opinion as the discussion has been cut off for a while.
If we put aside the power of csrc little time (as its power can go up or down) shouldn't Boros be scaled to the wind pressure of serious punches?

Serious punches have consistently been shown to pulverization anything that lacks durability, unlike his casual punches (eg elder centipedes, spaceships, etc.) In this case, I think maintaining shape could be a durable enough feat.

And the moon impact was calculated as 6-A, which means that only the energy required to move in non-resistance was calculated without considering the core of the spaceship that did not move even in Boros' attack?

Boros (notably drained of power from the CSRC) was torn apart by the Serious Punch's mere wind pressure, so I don't think that's at all impressive to any degree. It probably does put him above EC (even that's debatable), but I don't see how that would matter when even Armoured Boros surpasses him. Also, I think Saitama's only indirect attack that damaged the ship was his Serious Punch's shockwave, and even then it mostly seemed to be Boros' CSRC.

That last part could be true, but Boros' attacks were completely directed at Saitama.

Last edited:
Boros (notably drained of power from the CSRC) was torn apart by the Serious Punch's mere wind pressure, so I don't think that's at all impressive to any degree. It probably does put him above EC, but I don't see how that would matter when even Armoured Boros surpasses him. Also, I think Saitama's only indirect attack that damaged the ship was his Serious Punch's shockwave, and even then it mostly seemed to be Boros' CSRC.

That last part could be true, but Boros' attacks were completely directed at Saitama.
It's not a very impressive feat, but I think the multi-continent level even if only calculate the hit area, which is not normally way..
( Saitama praised he still alive.
It's more likely to be intentional at this point.)

about second thing. Boros' attacks are they literally spread out in all directions because it explosive

Absolutely not, the wind reduced him to a raisin. There's no way he scales
No, all the less durable ones are not become raisin, they are simply pulverized.
This means that wind pressure cannot pulverization him. It can't even tear it apart. Literally resistant.
I'm curious to why you said there is no difference,

about second thing. Boros' attacks are they literally spread out in all directions because it explosive
Which would mean that only a fraction of the actual energy hits the ship. Also, nuclear weapons are detonated at high altitudes so that the brunt of the shockwave wouldn't be expended on tearing through physical barriers, in this case Saitama would be taking the brunt of the blast.

No, all the less durable ones are not become raisin, they are simply pulverized.
This means that wind pressure cannot pulverization him. It can't even tear it apart. Literally resistant.
I'm curious to why you said there is no difference,
Because it still reduced him to a raisin and he died from it. He should not scale to an attack that decimated a mojarity of his body and killed him soon after. Plus, I'm pretty sure he would not scale to the full impact of Serious Punch due to inverse square law afaik

Because it still reduced him to a raisin and he died from it. He should not scale to an attack that decimated a mojarity of his body and killed him soon after. Plus, I'm pretty sure he would not scale to the full impact of Serious Punch due to inverse square law afaik
Dying is not a way not to be scaled by the attacked target. Literally, if a character retains shape and lives on a nuclear missile when ordinary humans all evaporate, can't him still be scale?

No. Again. Boros was not in full shape, he was reduced a raisin. He did not take the entirety of the attack either. He dies moments later. So he does not scale.

No. Again. Boros was not in full shape, he was reduced a raisin. He did not take the entirety of the attack either. He dies moments later. So he does not scale.
even despite the inverse square law, punch splits the clouds with ease
again. If an attack doesn't do the same when it completely shatters or pulverization something, it means it's durable.

I don't see why that means Boros would have to be High 6-A, though. Couldn't he still be 6-A to barely survive (and that's because he's an alien) the shockwave for a few seconds?

Last edited:
It still kills him tho and very clearly destroys his body. If the serious punch is stronger than Boros' suicide move and greatest attack, why would it scale to his physicals?

That and even if it did scale, it only scales to his durability and not attack potency and striking strength

It still kills him tho and very clearly destroys his body. If the serious punch is stronger than Boros' suicide move and greatest attack, why would it scale to his physicals?

That and even if it did scale, it only scales to his durability and not attack potency and striking strength
CSRC has a lower value than the wind pressure of the serious punch, but the value will be higher if he blows debris out of the earth.
This is the reason I have excluded CSRC for a while.

And while literally the moon kick is his ultimate attack, it's simply 7-A to 6-C and he still scales through higher values.
Can't it mean character actually have a higher attack power than the calculated value?
It's worth noting that Saitama's far weaker normal punches also tore him apart.
I'm not sure it's weaker than the wind pressure because the attack is blocked by Boros' body

Back