• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Should G4 Genos get a likely far higher rating for Kuseno’s statement about how he has a 70% chance to beat any demon level?

Should G4 Genos get a likely far higher rating for Kuseno’s statement about how he has a 70% chance to beat any demon level?
No, being High 7-C+ he probably is stronger than 70% stronger than all demons. He's definitely not beating the low 7-B demons.
Counteroffer: Tatsumaki x Genos UwU
I can't check up on this thread for a day and you all are already making matches that will never happen and making emotey faces at each other, for shame. If people wanna play match-maker so much they should try hooking up their friends with people I say- OPM obviously isn't the place to start planning wedding ceremonies.

I can't check up on this thread for a day and you all are already making matches that will never happen and making emotey faces at each other, for shame.
This isn’t the first time this has happened lol

I am a crack-shipper, I have no shame in acknowledging that fact.

What is he then, BoS Genos is already High 7-C and G-4 Genos should be closer to Post-Superfight Genos (low 7-B)
G4 Genos only massively upscales from Previous Genos. He doesn't have any showings to put him at High 7-C+ nor is he close enough to upscale to the +.

Tho tbh, I'm not sure why G4 Genos isn't placed as "At least High 7-C"

I dunno about that really. But I think MB could get a "possibly far higher" Over that one Saitama statement about Boros almost being a real fight. This is probably the only case where Saitama scaling seem ok, but eh
It's actually much more consistent, because Tatsumaki likely high putted effort into the spaceship. difference between mb boros and tatsumaki destroy part

It's still a bit of a reach to say released or MB Boros to be straight up High 6-A or rank him anywhere near that tho.

Tatsumaki showed no signs of actually struggling and was just casually throwing stuff at it. Unlike later on the fight with psykorochi. Her taking very long is likely due to her not putting in that much effort

It's still a bit of a reach to say released or MB Boros to be straight up High 6-A or rank him anywhere near that tho.

Tatsumaki showed no signs of actually struggling and was just casually throwing stuff at it. Unlike later on the fight with psykorochi. Her taking very long is likely due to her not putting in that much effort
Of course, she didn't do her best. But it also doesn't make sense that she hit a thousand times weaker. She was annoyed at fight a melzargard for a long time because her s-class was weak.

How does the melzalgald fight relate to anything? Plus melzalgald only lasted so long because of his regen

Because she finds it to be a nuisance? She was irritated throughout the whole arc.
It's even more nuisance to deliberately limit strength and put effort into it for a several minutes. And she was fighting effectively, looking for a good block to attack. Why would she do something like this if she could destroy a spaceship simply by increasing her power? She said she was going to wipe out the spaceship, so she wasn't looking for an efficient block to play with.

Because we know that Tatsumaki tends to not be very serious with something that doesn't pose a threat to her. She definitely wasn't putting her best effort against the ship nor did she visibly struggle. That makes the ship not High 6-A.

And not only that, but the ship in itself never really tanked her attacks and it was clearly damaged. Even the people on board were panicking, which adds why the ship doesn't scale to High 6-A

Because we know that Tatsumaki tends to not be very serious with something that doesn't pose a threat to her. She definitely wasn't putting her best effort against the ship nor did she visibly struggle. That makes the ship not High 6-A.

And not only that, but the ship in itself never really tanked her attacks and it was clearly damaged. Even the people on board were panicking, which adds why the ship doesn't scale to High 6-A
Yes she wasn't that serious, but apparently she hated taking the time . she didn't do her best 1/1000.. Even though she was moving effectively?

It seems to have damaged the guns. I don't really think either should scale to each other in any capacity.

It seems to have damaged the guns. I don't really think either should scale to each other in any capacity.
Please tell me why it shouldn't be scaled. ship was obviously damaged, but the point was didn't have massive damage it with the power she put in. She clearly hated wasting time, so there's no reason for a hundredth of a weak attack.

Please tell me why it shouldn't be scaled. ship was obviously damaged, but the point was didn't have massive damage it with the power she put in. She clearly hated wasting time, so there's no reason for a hundredth of a weak attack.
Bit there's no reason for it to scale to her full power tho

Also the moon jump, the reason that the ship has 6-A durability in the first place, still caused damage to it. So that’s another point against the ship being High 6-A.

There were a few holes, and they seem to have been mostly limited to the guns.

It's also worth noting that even though the ship did survive the moon jump, it made a massive crater on the surface and caused it to slump massively, whereas Tatsumaki's volley didn't do anywhere near that kind of damage.

Why are you assuming she used a hundredth of her full power?

Bit there's no reason for it to scale to her full power tho
Personally, in this case, I think it's better to boros have an possibly tier until ag comes out.
Also the moon jump, the reason that the ship has 6-A durability in the first place, still caused damage to it. So that’s another point against the ship being High 6-A.
The moon jump only did very little damage to the ship. It was a vertical attack that was limited to a small range, so it did damage to the power core.

There were a few holes, and they seem to have been mostly limited to the guns.

It's also worth noting that even though the ship did survive the moon jump, it made a massive crater on the surface and caused it to slump massively, whereas Tatsumaki's volley didn't do anywhere near that kind of damage.

Why are you assuming she used a hundredth of her full power?
difference between high 6-A and 6-A, isn't it?

difference between high 6-A and 6-A, isn't it?
No? Tatsumaki massively scales above around 200 petatons hile the moon impact was only around 800 teratons. That's is more than a 200x difference

Also just a note, the ship survived the moon impact, not the moon jump

Except nothing here even justifies a possibly

No? Tatsumaki massively scales above around 200 petatons hile the moon impact was only around 800 teratons

Also just a note, the ship survived the moon impact, not the moon jump
upQPiH9e8jTSeFzWN3nI1613486088.jpg

The moon jump only did very little damage to the ship.

Back