• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
damn, I didn't really think that would get him to low 7-B initially but since he was severely weakened I guess it makes sense, between Suiryu and Garou who do you think is stronger anyways, personally I think Suiryu has better AP but Garou has better durability and skill.
Exactly this, Suiryu with better AP, Garou with better skill and survivability.

I think the thing is, I personally see Bakuzan as a high demon, Suiryu as a lower higher demon and Choze below that so mid-demon would make sense if we downplay Bakuzan. But since Bakuzan is dragon level Suiryu is right below that and Choze right below him, putting Choze among the very upper echelons of demon

I got into another argument with a guy where I said that HHG was stronger than Suiryu since I scaled Suiryu above choze who I called a mid demon while garou stomped TTM the moment he used FWSF and beat up the B - A class heroes while recovering from getting stomped from WDM and early into the fight got poisoned.

The guy thinks that Choze apparently has no definitive placement and that he wouldn't get blitzed by awakened cockroach and that its possible he could scale to bug god :////

hbu guys, where do you think Choze stands (I think he's a strong mid demon or weak high demon) and who do you think is stronger between Suiryu and Garou?
I also debated that guy. He's dumb but it is true that we can not say as a matter of fact who is stronger between the two of them.

we are in desperate need of upgrades. the characters have been stuck at these pathetic tiers for way too long with the exception of god tiers like tatsu and boros

I see two immediately viable routes for S-class/dragon level upgrades. No. 1: via scaling to Homeless Emperor in the coming fights (I doubt Homeless will godstomp everyone, the moment Bang deflects or Darkshine tanks a charged attack you got a bunch of 7-A+ or High 6-Cs), No.2: via scaling to the Orochi drill.

Goo-Orochi has deceptively high durability, partly due to his amorphous nature, but at best that's a kind of shockwave resistance/attack resistance thing- he's not immune to taking physical damage or anything. Therefore, attacks that can split him up and cause considerable damage must reach a certain threshold, evidently some level of dragon-level power. We saw the furthest extent of said durability when Tatsumaki hit him with the spear of light at superspeeds and Orochi got seriously deformed by the impact, then ground down. Like I said before, we should find the KE of the spear being thrown at Orochi to find his durability and scale/downscale the s-class from that

It's because it's several times larger than you would naturally think it is, thanks to perspective tricks. It's the same principle that Murata used in this panel, to make it look like Bang and Bomb are not that far away from the hole, when it's actually a few blocks away. Bang and Bomb are on high ground and the shot is angled so that we don't realize this at first.

In the first shot of the devastation with Iaian, it looks like the crater is only a block wide because the near side (where Iaian and AS are standing) is in the foreground and the far side appears a good ways back, creating the illusion that we can actually see the far-side directly across from Iaian and AS. But we can't, and the crater is a decent portion the size of the kilometers wide hole on the right. Using this perspective, you get a width of 1200 meters~

In the shot of the devastation with Homeless, it looks like Homeless Emperor is standing right in front of the crater because the POV is angled below him and the rubble in front of him looks much shorter than it actually is. On the right hand side, we see a shattered building near homeless, a two story chunk further up the slope and then a three story chunk near the top. Scaling here you get a width/depth of 150 to 300 meters depending on which building you scale to.

So if you scale to the landscape, it's several 100 to 1.2km wide and many kilometers long. With vaporization, that gives crazy results. After all vaping a decently sized building is town level energy.

It's because it's several times larger than you would naturally think it is, thanks to perspective tricks. It's the same principle that Murata used in this panel, to make it look like Bang and Bomb are not that far away from the hole, when it's actually a few blocks away. Bang and Bomb are on high ground and the shot is angled so that we don't realize this at first.

In the first shot of the devastation with Iaian, it looks like the crater is only a block wide because the near side (where Iaian and AS are standing) is in the foreground and the far side appears a good ways back, creating the illusion that we can actually see the far-side directly across from Iaian and AS. But we can't, and the crater is a decent portion the size of the kilometers wide hole on the right. Using this perspective, you get a width of 1200 meters~

In the shot of the devastation with Homeless, it looks like Homeless Emperor is standing right in front of the crater because the POV is angled below him and the rubble in front of him looks much shorter than it actually is. On the right hand side, we see a shattered building near homeless, a two story chunk further up the slope and then a three story chunk near the top. Scaling here you get a width/depth of 150 to 300 meters depending on which building you scale to.

So if you scale to the landscape, it's several 100 to 1.2km wide and many kilometers long. With vaporization, that gives crazy results. After all vaping a decently sized building is town level energy.
damn, after taking a closer look it is way bigger than I thought, I guess getting hyped for a chapter and reading through it pretty quickly does that huh, mb.

damn, after taking a closer look it is way bigger than I thought, I guess getting hyped for a chapter and reading through it pretty quickly does that huh, mb.
I literally had the same thought when I started scaling it. It's only like 30 feet wide in the panel where everybody is dodging it (which is probably where we all started approximating the length), but in subsequent shots the full devastation is quite large compared to various buildings and the hole. Scaling to the building on the upper left on Iaian's side, I got a width of 224m so it seems to be in that several hundred meter range for the most part

If we use vaporization for HE, then we should use vaporization for Vaccine Man too, because their blasts are stated to be the same.

Vaccine Man's end with Vap was around 700 Gigatons.

Lol, now I'm discussing the width with Damage in KingofLife's calc (which I both support and prefer). Pixel scaling the image where the s-class and Iaian dodge, it's about 16-17 meters wide which is the smallest you can find it. It ranges from 100-300 meters otherwise, with the exception of scaling to the MA hole

I don't think anyone scales to HE except oroch and Boris, and I'm extremely iffy on scaling anyone to high 7-A

I won't lie, I have been worried we would get some great feats from the cadres on the surface (7-A, 6-C, etc) and then people would treat them as outliers because their fights below the ground were far less impressive in comparison.

I am glad that Homeless made it clear why the underground feats were less impressive though, a stray 7-B attack down in the MA could destroy half the base and mess-up the whole dynamic of the arc- so the best feats you can get are 7-B shaking the base maybe and 7-C blasts from the likes of Rover, etc.

Speaking of which, didn't we get 7-B dura results for Rover for taking Saitama's punch? I will check that

I won't lie, I have been worried we would get some great feats from the cadres on the surface (7-A, 6-C, etc) and then people would treat them as outliers because their fights below the ground were far less impressive in comparison.
I mean, the only real feat is from EH, who just fought the Zombieman (Weak character sincerely). So he is just showing the real power now

I mean, the only real feat is from EH, who just fought the Zombieman (Weak character sincerely). So he is just showing the real power now
Exactly, but people might have not understood that if we didn't get the exposition. Realistically, HE couldn't have done any vaccine level (7-B) explosions down in the MA without destroying much of the base. If he did do that it would A) destroy the shape of the monster association so the base lift couldn't happen B) create a giant open cavernous space where various characters potentially could see each other and the 1v1 aspect of the underground fight might be ruined.

But I've been expecting crazy feats like this from most, if not all of the cadres and a couple of heroes. If we get a bunch like this, I hope they will not be seen as outliers. HE is the first one to do this but I am sure others will follow. Like GS, or ENW maybe (they're not far from the ocean).

I asked him in the thread for further comments, so we'll see. I probably should add a vaporization end, not sure what else I should add.

What were all the methods for heat or scorching?

I remember melting or vaporisation, but I do recall other methods.

At the very least, I think a heat based method is the best way to go. As much as melting is debatable

Melting and vaporization are the only two heat-based methods that would work on rock that I know of, there may be others that I do not know

Idk if I said this before, but in the scenario that there isn’t a better heat-based method, melting would be the best option.

Back