• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I really hope we get new ratings for Darkshine and other S Class Heroes, the Low 7-B hell the verse is stuck at is pain.

Like Darkshine scales to like 4 oneshots above his value due to no new feats ☠️

For future reference, a CRT should absolutely not be created, evaluated, and closed this quickly. Less than three hours, seriously?

I know there's no hard rule on this at the moment, but I'm going to change that because I don't want this be a recurring problem.

Last edited:
@MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer I see you've already applied it... You need to slow down on this. Maverick and LordTracer haven't even seen my suggestion yet. What if they disagree with it and have reasons for going with something else?

Since the feat was performed with his Dark Angel Rush + Angel Vibration modes, I think it'd be better if his rating was:

At least Large Town level (When using less than half of his full power, he curbstomped a monster that was just as powerful as Deep Sea King[2], which Murata confirmed), Small City level with Vibration ☆ Dark Angel ☆ Rush (Damaged Jet Psykos[1] using a combination of his Dark Angel ☆ Rush and Vibration ☆ Angel techniques.)

Or something along those lines.
I agree with this.

Since the feat was performed with his Dark Angel Rush + Angel Vibration modes, I think it'd be better if his rating was:

At least Large Town level (When using less than half of his full power, he curbstomped a monster that was just as powerful as Deep Sea King[2], which Murata confirmed), Small City level with Vibration ☆ Dark Angel ☆ Rush (Damaged Jet Psykos[1] using a combination of his Dark Angel ☆ Rush and Vibration ☆ Angel techniques.)

Or something along those lines.
Yeah, this is fine.

Question.

Why does Puri-Puri Prisoner not break his arms from the recoil as he throws multiple Low 7-B punches with High 7-C durability?

Shouldn't his durability increase while using the move as well? Your durability scales to your striking strength, unless stated or shown otherwise via weird fiction thing.

I didn't notice any mention of durability here and his profile still shows High 7-C. Unless this has a reason, I admit to not knowing much about OPM.

Not to derail but shouldn't we also consider that PPP managed to react and cover Child Emperor from a casual Platinum Sperm attack? Said attack blitzed Iaian and Atomic Samurai

well prisoner can't be scaling to something if it is a speed blitz above atomic, since he wasn't able to dodge attacks from half monster garou who would've been easily put down by atomic samurai according to darkshine

Not to derail but shouldn't we also consider that PPP managed to react and cover Child Emperor from a casual Platinum Sperm attack? Said attack blitzed Iaian and Atomic Samurai
well prisoner can't be scaling to something if it is a speed blitz above atomic, since he wasn't able to dodge attacks from half monster garou who would've been easily put down by atomic samurai according to darkshine
Atomic Samurai was heavily weakened before Platinum S blitzed him, but PPP scaling to Iaian should be alright

Back