• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hype chapter. Glad to see manga Suiryu again, and while I already expected Suiko to look hot af in the manga knowing how Murata is, he really exceeded expectations here. Already my third or seconds OPM waifu, not that there are too many to begin with, unfortunately.

As I said a while back, we're finally gonna start getting into the Cadre battle with some minor sidetracking, which has had a good start. I definitely wasn't expecting Amai to get messed up so badly. FU literally ******* ripped him in half. With regening characters and/or Monster's, Murata really doesn't hesitate to get gory as **** at all. Honestly, with just this single chapter I already like the manga version of the battle more than the webcomic version, which was so short and almost irrelevant to the point where I barely remember any of it.

Vs battles wise, Tatsumaki can apparently sense Blast's portals, which is another aspect of extrasensory perception for her I guess. Base Amai is effortlessly ripped to pieces and curbstomped by FU, Homeless Emperor uses a powerful attack that might get some good calcs as well, of course. So nothing too crazy, feat wise, but still a solid chapter that's progressing the story.

That still doesn't imply they're comparable, it just implies that glory glory thinks the could tats together. But doesn't meN they're comparable

Is Bang implying that Garou can tank Tatsumaki's spear? That's carzy, considering Bang only knows about Forest Garou.

Maybe he thinks Garou wasn't right in the epicenter of the attack or that he grew massively stronger. As far as I know, Bang has no idea Garou has defeated Darkshine yet.

I guess so, but Garou has immortality type 2, and so he could believe Garou survived through other means

This explosion, we have two images in a row of it is almost comparable to the crater that Tatsumaki made and I believe that in the next chapter, it should show its entirety and it should be bigger (I think)

Is Bang implying that Garou can tank Tatsumaki's spear? That's carzy, considering Bang only knows about Forest Garou.

Maybe he thinks Garou wasn't right in the epicenter of the attack or that he grew massively stronger. As far as I know, Bang has no idea Garou has defeated Darkshine yet.
bang thinks that garou was INSIDE the spear, which makes sense because the spear was made out of the MA base which had garou in it. garou wasnt outside of the spear and than was able to tank it. he was in the spear itself

am i the only one who thinks its hilarious that some of the cadres are just mindless animalistic creatures? like gums and rover and ENW. how the **** are they cadres? i understand that they're strong but they have the intelligence equivalent to a somewhat trained dog.

Holy shit 110 gigatons, very low end for High 6-C but still insanely impressive for a Mid-High Dragon level character.

Still, we need to keep in mind that he used a charged up, much larger than normal blast. On top of that, Black Sperm is shocked by the attack and seems somewhat scared of HE from it, meaning that it's not something Dragon's should just scale to. At best, I would say HE should have his current/normal ratings, then a High 6-C specifically for his charged up blasts, assuming the calc is accepted.

As for who scales, pretty much just the characters we can safely determine are more powerful than that blast, or have specific attacks which are stronger. Orochi, potentially base or even restricted Boros (but there might be some disagreement on that), and obviously any other top tier character that should utterly dwarf HE in every regard.

Back