• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I've asked this before but is it possible to use the base KE for Elder Centipede as a upscaled subway train rather than an upscaled centipede?
It basically rams into things like a train. I don't even know if centipede's ram into things to attack.

The width is: 18-20 meters in the top right panel here scaling to Fuhrer Ugly (assuming a height of 3 meters, which is a lowball tbh, his face was taller than child emperor 1.35 meters), 105 or 330 meters in the top right panel, scaling to the house the guy highlighted for 105 and 330 meters for the building near the top, 16-17 meters in the bottom left panel, scaling to TTM/Iaian, and 224-867 meters in the bottom right scaling to the building on the left for the 224 meter width and the hole on the right for the 867 meter width.

So with the pixel scaling I've done...
18-20 meters,
105-330 meters,
16-17 meters,
224-867 meters.

I'm not sure where the "barely 10 meters comes from. Maybe he scaled the ball to Homeless Emperor and assumed that was the crater width?

Personally, I think the 200 meter width would be a decent compromise between the various ends. I'd prefer to scale the attack to the final shots of the destruction as opposed to the explosion as it is in progress given the inconsistency between the two

Anyways, if the Homeless Emperor calc gets stalemated over which width should be used, I suggest we get a CRT. Damage seems to have argued for using the explosion width or at least not scaling to the buildings, which is I how say we should do it.

I get why it exists, but the whole point is it's Saitama before he did any training so Saitama is just a normal (by OPM standards) guy with some tenacity and his tie. Whether or not this is accurate, it feels like the equivalent of a BoS quirkless Deku or a baby Goku key

there's a baby Goku key? lol
Thank God no lol, the point is you don't need one... it's Goku but powerless because he's a baby. I'm actually debating now if we need it. Crablante doesn't need Saitama for scaling, and Saitama only fought in pre-training in one scene.
I feel like part of the reason it exists is so other 9-B characters can have a win against Saitama for meme value,lol.
Exactly. This disrespect must stop :mad:

I get why it exists, but the whole point is it's Saitama before he did any training so Saitama is just a normal (by OPM standards) guy with some tenacity and his tie. Whether or not this is accurate, it feels like the equivalent of a BoS quirkless Deku or a baby Goku key
I mean, yeah. But unlike a baby (technically toddler Goku, since he came to Earth when he was like 3 iirc) and BoS quirkless Deku are kind of lacking in feats. I don't even think the infant Goku feat of bumping his head on a rock can really be calced unless we have some way of identifying how far he fell when he bumped his head.

I mean, yeah. But unlike a baby (technically toddler Goku, since he came to Earth when he was like 3 iirc) and BoS quirkless Deku are kind of lacking in feats. I don't even think the infant Goku feat of bumping his head on a rock can really be calced unless we have some way of identifying how far he fell when he bumped his head.
I'm exaggerating a little bit, we can still scale pre-training Saitama unlike baby Goku or BoS Deku- but my point is that this version of Saitama is only important in the sense that it shows his humble beginnings, it has no plot relevance (so far) outside of that exposition nor any scaling relevance. We don't have to get rid of it, but there's no real exterior use for a pre-training Saitama that I'm aware of and the profile is the punching bag of 9-B

Also, we're getting really close to passing the Season Seven Death Battle Discussion thread, which is 95 pages long with 9,492 posts.

It's been like two days and there's already fanart of this
9dd.jpg

Do you ever just watch something like this to see how horribly wrong it is

I mean... Atomic Samurai weaker than Mosquito Girl and Deep Sea King, Elder Centipede Genos stronger than Darkshine, Flashy Flash and Bang..

Yeah, hilarious.

This one was interesting, some misjudgments but really good calls with regards to the higher tiers in my opinion (made before Tatsumaki flipped the tables on Psykorochi).

I gotta make my own top 60 here some time.

Back