• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I didn't even see that window up near the top, but I guess the crater is wider than I thought. I was hoping it'd be like 50-100 meters, this is amazing!

Because every other character around their level has shown feats consistently in tier 7, with only god tiers showing tier 6 feats. Not only that, but I'm pretty sure that KE leads to massively inflated results. But we'll see, I doubt they're gonna be accepted anyways

Calc isn't even accepted yet, also adding 2 keys to HE is very pointless imo
I never said it is, I said "assuming the calc is accepted". Even if the attack he just used was unnamed and a larger collection of energy, it's much different from his usual blasts and is far more powerful. If his normal attacks were to stay at least a tier below it (which they probably would with this calc as the feat is only 10 gigatons above the top of normal 6-C), then I feel like it should be mentioned, instead of just putting him at the tier his strongest attacks are capable of. I mean, if Goku's normal attacks were 3-C, but he could use a 3-A attack, that's how it would be listed.

The way I'm seeing it, him holding back before and now using his full power isn't that simple. Of course, HE uses the energy given to him by God and collects it into blasts, the amount of energy collected determining it's power. This specific attack is a significantly more charged up attack that should be considered far more powerful than the rest he typically uses.

If he makes, like, several at a time and is throwing them around with no issue, then yeah just High 6-C, but I don't know if that's how it should be done.

As for the thing with consistency, I don't see how that's relevant. HE being a Dragon level threat doesn't mean the other Dragon's compare to his very strongest attacks. At best they could scale to his normal ones. And as for his threat level in general, I mean, Orochi and even the Above Dragon's are still just considered extremely high level Dragon's, officially speaking. The threat level is very large, and a character within it having a High 6-C attack really isn't that surprising.

And again, Black Sperm, who's a very arrogant Mid-Dragon, was both shocked and frightened by the power of the attack. It isn't being portrayed as some standard Dragon level stuff in any way. On top of that, this is power granted by God, who's prob gonna be the "final boss" of the series and gave Psyrochi High 6-A or 5-C power, the God Blast feat itself being done presumably through the exact same energy that HE is using, just on a much larger scale. Literally all this means is that HE's genuine full powers (at least in the manga) are WAY higher than we thought.

And again, Black Sperm, who's a very arrogant Mid-Dragon, was both shocked and frightened by the power of the attack. It isn't being portrayed as some standard Dragon level stuff in any way. On top of that, this is power granted by God, who's prob gonna be the "final boss" of the series and gave Psyrochi High 6-A or 5-C power, the God Blast feat itself being done presumably through the exact same energy that HE is using, just on a much larger scale. Literally all this means is that HE's genuine full powers (at least in the manga) are WAY higher than we thought.
Black Sperm at mid-dragon? I guess via our scaling right now, but I've always put him at high dragon. His individual AP may not be all that special, but we don't know what you need to annihilate him in the manga and there's at least 11 trillion cells. BS didn't seem scared of Homeless but he definitely takes him seriously now

Well, in terms of how threat levels are actually assigned, yeah he could be considered High Dragon. But when I use those terms I'm mainly referring to just their raw stats. AP, speed, durability, etc..

"Woah, hey, now! The power behind those juggling balls is no damn joke! Nobody told me about this!" At the very least, the attack has utterly shocked him.

Also, is this potentially a speed feat for FU? Someone asked earlier if he got touched by the attack, but it doesn't look like it to me. He seems to have just barely avoided it at the last moment. And if he did get hit, he literally took zero damage from it, which is something I highly doubt.

If it's determinable how far the blast traveled and how fast it went, then that could be a speed feat of its own. Then again, he's already listed as at least MHS+, so it would prob be unnecessary.

She should get an upgrade right? I think we just got sidetracked because Matt made that thread when the higher end recalc dropped
I'm pretty sure some calc members were not fully on board with Ugarik's calc. Until the calcs have been accepted, then we can do the CRT

Also no one really gonna calc giant snow man huh?

Inb4 Homeless Emperor uses an ultimate attack that bounces off Saitama's head and obliterates the moon.

Edit: Which releases a weakened God who goes into hiding now that he's within the normal universe from his own, biding his time while he builds up power.

I'm pretty sure some calc members were not fully on board with Ugarik's calc. Until the calcs have been accepted, then we can do the CRT
Migue and Mitch had an issue with using the sun to find the length of the cut, but Ugarik responded to both. Migue and he talked it over and Migue said that using the sun was fine, Mitch never responded. Since they had similar objections and one of them ultimately approved the calc, I'd said it looks good to go. If need be we can ask Mitch to give further evaluation.

Matt obviously had a huge issue with the calc, but he's not a CGM

So let's list what feats we got in this chapter:
more confirmation that Fubuki+Tatsumaki have telepathy,
Blast has dimensional travel (according to Tatsumaki),
7-A+/High 6-C feat from Homeless,
FU is a tier above Amai,
Gums shows off his elasticity again,
Amai will likely have low-mid regen (higher than his current low-high),
S-class and FU were able to dodge Homeless's blast (Iaian too),
Gums seemed to move faster than TTM could notice.

Did I miss any?

So let's list what feats we got in this chapter:
more confirmation that Fubuki+Tatsumaki have telepathy,
Blast has dimensional travel (according to Tatsumaki),
7-A+/High 6-C feat from Homeless,
FU is a tier above Amai,
Gums shows off his elasticity again,
Amai will likely have low-mid regen (higher than his current low-high),
S-class and FU were able to dodge Homeless's blast (Iaian too),
Gums seemed to move faster than TTM could notice.

Did I miss any?
Amai's dura should probably get downgraded as well, as fuhrer was likely just toying with him

Amai's dura should probably get downgraded as well, as fuhrer was likely just toying with him
True. And Gums should get large size too I think, type 0 at least. His mouth was room sized when he came up from under Pig God and TTM and then he's building-sized before he digests that concrete

Well... that was a bit quick. I would have preferred to wait a moment before making this CRT and included more stuff, but we can roll with it

got into an argument about tatsumaki vs kaguya awhile ago on reddit because I didn't know how strong she was, we now both agree she stomps tatsumaki, but this guy think that kaguya and characters on her tier are solar system level with their attacks and could be arguable universal with their strongest attacks. :/

got into an argument about tatsumaki vs kaguya awhile ago on reddit because I didn't know how strong she was, we now both agree she stomps tatsumaki, but this guy think that kaguya and characters on her tier are solar system level with their attacks and could be arguable universal with their strongest attacks. :/
solar system level for regular attacks and universe level for strongest attacks? bruh this man doesnt realize how unfathomably vast the difference between solar system and universe level is

I got into another argument with a guy where I said that HHG was stronger than Suiryu since I scaled Suiryu above choze who I called a mid demon while garou stomped TTM the moment he used FWSF and beat up the B - A class heroes while recovering from getting stomped from WDM and early into the fight got poisoned.

The guy thinks that Choze apparently has no definitive placement and that he wouldn't get blitzed by awakened cockroach and that its possible he could scale to bug god :////

hbu guys, where do you think Choze stands (I think he's a strong mid demon or weak high demon) and who do you think is stronger between Suiryu and Garou?

solar system level for regular attacks and universe level for strongest attacks? bruh this man doesnt realize how unfathomably vast the difference between solar system and universe level is
He says that this is because of the characters being capable of creating and destroying their dimensions which look like they have universes in them

damn, I didn't really think that would get him to low 7-B initially but since he was severely weakened I guess it makes sense, between Suiryu and Garou who do you think is stronger anyways, personally I think Suiryu has better AP but Garou has better durability and skill.

Back