• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What do you mean by "only for VS matchups"?

Also if multipliers can be used, I think Atomic Samurai might get an upgrade. The calculation for his attack speed uses base Haragiri's speed. But if I remember correctly, there is Phoenix Man's statement about monsterization making someone several times stronger(3x at minumum). That would give sub-relativistic results

Also if multipliers can be used, I think Atomic Samurai might get an upgrade. The calculation for his attack speed uses base Haragiri's speed. But if I remember correctly, there is Phoenix Man's statement about monsterization making someone several times stronger(3x at minumum). That would give sub-relativistic results
What about this?

That's assuming strength and speed boosts scale linearly.
Pheonix Man doesn't actually say "several times stronger." He says "beyond your limits several times." So it should be applicable for speed. Also Haragiri says "And now I'm even faster" which implies his speed got huge buff.

It is safe to assume it is linearly. This is not power levels from DB or something. It directly refers to an individual's power

Pheonix Man doesn't actually say "several times stronger." He says "beyond your limits several times." So it should be applicable for speed. Also Haragiri says "And now I'm even faster" which implies his speed got huge buff.
You specified strength, so I'll have to look into that.

I know he's faster. It doesn't imply a huge buff, just a noticeable one.

You specified strength, so I'll have to look into that.
OPM_99r_22.png

I know he's faster. It doesn't imply a huge buff, just a noticeable one.
He thinks he can kill whole council in one swing. It seem pretty huge to me especially since Haragiri probably knows he is weaker than AS in human form.

Ninja Bros is another example. Their monster forms were much faster than their human forms

I think the monster cell specifically multiplied Gale Wind and Hellfire's speed much more than it did to their strength.

? Then why Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame aren't mountain level? I think either they should get upgrade or Flash Flash should get durability downgrade
I'm pretty sure it's because he massively upscales from them, that's just used as an extra fro Flashy Flash's durability, but the reason it's Mountain Level is by scaling it to his AP

Wiki assumes durability is the same as AP unless there's direct evidence suggesting otherwise. Flashy Flash's AP is only accounting for him with Instakill (his sword), and his melee attacks haven't shown to be nearly that effective. His durability definitely wouldn't be on par with the damage he can output, especially not when using his main weapon. Although I'm not sure I'd call him a glass cannon. AS for sure though. The dude was cutting up Black Sperms like they're nothing but taking major damage from them whenever they landed hits. And currently Genos is the biggest glass cannon in the verse with High 6-A AP but with durability only reaching into mountain ranges.

Iirc he takes damage from body shots from monster HF and GW and then one shots them with his sword. That alone should justify him as a glass cannon.
Flashy purposely held back to lure both of them in to one shot them at the same time. He was afraid that if one got away they would be trouble for other S-Class. I think we should wait for more feats to better judge if he is a glass cannon or not. Also I think we should wait for AS as well because his case is really weird. AS was able to take multiple repeated beatings from BS and even a small amount of BS were able to damage MB and even Genos. While I do agree his AP is higher than his Durability its likely not that much higher

Flashy purposely held back to lure both of them in to one shot them at the same time. He was afraid that if one got away they would be trouble for other S-Class. I think we should wait for more feats to better judge if he is a glass cannon or not.
But he coughed blood so his durability has a clear limit

Also I think we should wait for AS as well because his case is really weird. AS was able to take multiple repeated beatings from BS and even a small amount of BS were able to damage MB and even Genos. While I do agree his AP is higher than his Durability its likely not that much higher
BS varies. I don't think it's a good idea to scale off of him.

But he coughed blood so his durability has a clear limit
So just Scale HF and GW to Flashy then. If they have feats of damaging a 7-A then I don't see why we can't scale them.
BS varies. I don't think it's a good idea to scale off of him.
Even more reason to wait on AS because other than taking hits from BS who varies Atomic has no other durability feats. Everyone else who has fought AS either never hit him or he just one shot them.

So just Scale HF and GW to Flashy then. If they have feats of damaging a 7-A then I don't see why we can't scale them.
Flash's 7-A rating comes from scaling to Garou. Since he fights with his sword, he would get that 7-A rating (by killing Post Orochi Garou) with his sword, not by punching him. Now, his durability is listed as 7-A because we assume it scales by default, but HF and GW damaging his body and then getting obliterated by a sword attack disproves that. The ninja duo don't scale to Flashy's attacks but to his durability, which as I proved, shouldn't be 7-A.

Flash's 7-A rating comes from scaling to Garou. Since he fights with his sword, he would get that 7-A rating (by killing Post Orochi Garou) with his sword, not by punching him. Now, his durability is listed as 7-A because we assume it scales by default, but HF and GW damaging his body and then getting obliterated by a sword attack disproves that. The ninja duo don't scale to Flashy's attacks but to his durability, which as I proved, shouldn't be 7-A.
That doesn't make sense. No version of Flash has ever encountered Garou with a Sword.

Flashy obliterated them with a named attack after he stopped holding back. Flashy has not anti-feats for his durability, its not like HF and GW damaging him suddenly makes Flashy not have 7-A durability. They have always downscaled from Flashy and we just forgot to update them.

Back