• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
the season 2 databook says that he is "leveled up" after the fights with kiing and wdm
wsWAYsK.png
I don't think we use the anime databook, do we?

Is there a specific reason for Garou having an at least Massively Hypersonic+ speed rating in his third key?

It was the shield+ the dog robot, the dog robot being at most demon level (stomped by g5) meaning that one shield likely took the remaining energy of the blast. Idk, that scene was strange.

Couldn't PM downscale, given that he broke 5 of them and HE's ball couldn't break through 1 shield+a tiger/demon durability robot?
It did break through one shield, though, and it was in front of Watchdog Man despite taking far more damage. We should probably go with the PIS approach, especially since WM literally took the explosion at point-blank range. It feels like hiding the outlier to not scale WD and just scale the shield.
The shield endured some of the blast, the blast collided with it as shown in the earlier scan.
It took the very edge of the blast and got torn to shreds, it "endured" nothing.

I thought it was curved around CE and onto WD's shoulders. He's even holding onto both corners like he was when he first saved CE.

You can see a line between the other part of WD's shoulder and the tarp, though. Plus, it curves under WD's legs at the bottom of the top part of the panel.

Edit: It's also wrapped around some of his arms. Wtf is even happening with this tarp? It's looks like M.C. Escher drew it.

You can see a line between the other part of WD's shoulder and the tarp, though. Plus, it curves under WD's legs at the bottom of the top part of the panel.

Edit: It's also wrapped around some of his arms. Wtf is even happening with this tarp? It's looks like M.C. Escher drew it.
I think those are just creases in the material.

Neither the shield nor the dog tanked the full ball. They weren't completely destroyed because they moved out the way in time, and the parts that were hit by the ball were destroyed.

Plus trying to scale the dog to 6-C means G5 would be 6-C. And I don't think I need to elaborate on why that's a terrible idea

Neither the shield nor the dog tanked the full ball. They weren't completely destroyed because they moved out the way in time, and the parts that were hit by the ball were destroyed.

Plus trying to scale the dog to 6-C means G5 would be 6-C. And I don't think I need to elaborate on why that's a terrible idea
You'd need to prove they moved out of the ball's range, when CE's in front of it the whole time.

Of course Underdog Man isn't 6-C but the shield could be because I'd argue it took the majority of the blast.

You'd need to prove they moved out of the ball's range, when CE's in front of it the whole time.

Of course Underdog Man isn't 6-C but the shield could be because I'd argue it took the majority of the blast.
What? No. The panel clearly shows the dog robot shoving CE out of the way and placing the shield on him just as he's about he was hit by the ball. The shield didn't tank anything. Nowhere in the panel did it tank the ball.

Back