• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also I should note Armored Boros isn't really meant for match ups, considering his Armor (Which is 6-A) is so massively above his regular self that you'd need some kind of dura neg or hax to fight him. And if you do take off the armor, he immediately goes to his released state. So yeah, if you're planning to do a physical match up with Armored Boros, that's kind of a bad idea

So I just had this wackest dream in a while. I had a dream where I saw this really quality animation for Awakened Garou, and it had ******* Bury the light in the background as background music. And it was the most perfect thing ever and I can't stop associating bury the light with AG someone help me pls

So I just had this wackest dream in a while. I had a dream where I saw this really quality animation for Awakened Garou, and it had ******* Bury the light in the background as background music. And it was the most perfect thing ever and I can't stop associating bury the light with AG someone help me pls
Lol?

Contact Studio BONES and give them 10,000 dollars just to make it real PogU. But unfortunately, whenever that happens, we all know what J,C. Staff will do to it...

"guys j.c. staf is amazing!1 don't worry season 3 won't get messed up!

copegecopium.gif

I know they're gonna screw up Psykorochi vs Tatsumaki somehow. Have Tatsumaki move around like a still image or something

Do you think we can scale Saitama to King when he supposedly awakens his true power since narrator says "a power that rivals Saitama's"? In the webcomic, it did nothing besides one shotting GS. But I can imagine Murata improving that feat and drawing something like this:
35.jpg

I think if "Ultimate Hellfire Wavemotion Canon" somehow gets drawn as tier 5 or higher feat, Saitama can at least get "possibly ×" rating

Do you think we can scale Saitama to King when he supposedly awakens his true power since narrator says "a power that rivals Saitama's"? In the webcomic, it did nothing besides one shotting GS. But I can imagine Murata improving that feat and drawing something like this:
35.jpg

I think if "Ultimate Hellfire Wavemotion Canon" somehow gets drawn as tier 5 or higher feat, Saitama can at least get "possibly ×" rating
What in the blueberry **** is this?

35.jpg

W... What

Back