• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
E-yMk7SX0AY1fL7

someone making a sick live action blast cosplay

And the fact that Tatsumaki often looks up to him.
Ig, without proof of some sort of high 6-A stuff though, it can be interpreted in a few ways though

What if she looks up to him because he personally saved her and taught her the ideology she keeps up today?

What if she looks up to him because he is the first hero she met in her life who set her standards for herself and other heroes?

What it she looks up to him because she knows or believes Blast is so dedicated to his job that he left the eyes of the public (she is aware of his portal abilities so she should vaguely know what he is doing)?

And finally what if she actually does know he is fighting some sort of powerful threat that she can't beat?

Although I can clearly see Blast being stronger than Tatsumaki narratively, there is no solid proof yet.

EDIT: hypothetical 1 and 2 are kinda the same lol

Ig, without proof of some sort of high 6-A stuff though, it can be interpreted in a few ways though

What if she looks up to him because he personally saved her and taught her the ideology she keeps up today?

What if she looks up to him because he is the first hero she met in her life who set her standards for herself and other heroes?

What it she looks up to him because she knows or believes Blast is so dedicated to his job that he left the eyes of the public (she is aware of his portal abilities so she should vaguely know what he is doing)?

And finally what if she actually does know he is fighting some sort of powerful threat that she can't beat?

Although I can clearly see Blast being stronger than Tatsumaki narratively, there is no solid proof yet.

EDIT: hypothetical 1 and 2 are kinda the same lol
That's the purpose of "possibly". I am still in favor of it.

Possibly stronger than Tatsumaki as he is the only hero she respects and looks up to.
This justification should still be changed though. Because as explained above, Tatsumaki may respect him for different reasons rather than his strength.

Probably not, as he only started to do the whole getting stronger thing when he become a half monster
I agree, but when Saitama knocks him out (when he's walking with King) Garou says "his senses have been sharpened to a higher level than before", could that imply he's gotten stronger? Or do we treat senses as a different thing?

I agree, but when Saitama knocks him out (when he's walking with King) Garou says "his senses have been sharpened to a higher level than before", could that imply he's gotten stronger? Or do we treat senses as a different thing?
Scan? Also wasn't Garou heavily weakened at the time. Also that'd just mean his enhanced senses was improved, which is an ability thing.

FF can takes several hits from fully awakened monster Garou in web comic when no one able to and i don't wanted to here an excuse like it's a web comic cause that thing doesn't gonna change to manga version and will likely to happen in manga as well so it's weird to say his AP doesn't scale to his Durability

FF can takes several hits from fully awakened monster Garou in web comic when no one able to and i don't wanted to here an excuse like it's a web comic cause that thing doesn't gonna change to manga version and will likely to happen in manga as well so it's weird to say his AP doesn't scale to his Durability
Except it hasn't happened yet, so we're not using it. That being said, I don't think either FF or AM are a glass cannons.

We don't know how much effort Garou put against him. So saying him being more durable than another character based on that assessment doesn't seem right.

We don't know how much effort Garou put against him. So saying him being more durable than another character based on that assessment doesn't seem right.
It's strength is enough to knock any S class heroes and Garou praise him for being able to stand even after those punchez

I don't think Garou would still be going all out tho. His main purpose isn't to kill any of the heroes. And even he and Saitama states he was holding back the entire time.

No said he'd go all out, he only unleashed strength enough to knocked their ass. But If really he did he'd demolished those S class heroes head, he only Planned to NTR those heroes threatening to kill the kid and the only one that only able to stand in that moment was Flashy flash

He planned on holding back on Saitama, who Garou admitted was stronger than him, why would he go all out on Flash, who he deems inferior?

Garou probably absorbed more techniques from his crusade.

Back