• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Greatest psychic in the universe vs delusional homeless guy

One punch man 6-C battle. Geryuganshoop vs Homeless Emperor
Speed be equal, fight takes place aboard Lord boros ship
EP has prior knowledge due to a few defectors from boros crew who joined the MA but no prep
Who wins this mighty OPM 6-C duel?

380.png

Homeless Erasure Head:

Tentacle boy: Emirp sumitpo, Armorchompy, Franako, Kachon123

incon:

Last edited:
I'd say Geryu should take this with relative ease. Both can one-shot each other. But EC's 6-C attack takes a while to charge up, which allows Geryu to just deflect any of HE's attack, as Geryu's AP is higher than HE. And most of HE's regular blasts are like 7-B, meaning Geryu could just redirect a lot of HE's attacks. HE also has nothing to defend against Gravity Manip, and can easily be crushed by Geryu's Class M LS. And also Geryu has much greater attack speed than HE, meaning he could blitz HE with his telekenisis.

Geryu fra

Edit: actually, how long does HE charge for 6-C attacks? Cause it seems like his only victory condition is to charge an attack while Geryu is monologuing, and I’m not sure which would take longer.

Last edited:
Geryu fra

Edit: actually, how long does HE charge for 6-C attacks? Cause it seems like his only victory condition is to charge an attack while Geryu is monologuing, and I’m not sure which would take longer.
Seemingly a few seconds at worst, considering it surprised other cadres and they didn't really notice him charging up ( but tbf they weren't paying attention on him atm)
But against a single opponent fully focused on him lifting his hand to create a giant orb and throwing it, and then waiting for the explosion to travel seems much more unlikely than quickly throwing a bunch of peebles at once ( each peeble being stronger than his charged orb )

Hmmm tbh I could also see an argument for HE as well. Gery doesn't just throw rocks quickly he spins them around first to eliminate the friction. So both have to charge in a sense.

Geryuganshoop's reaction doesn't scale to relativistic, that's the speed of the technique.

HE scales to MHS in reaction.

HE is only MHS in attack speed. Plus speed is equalised, meaning their regular speeds are equal.

Back