• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
….what?
I mean we literally have a scene of Sage centipede being formed from Orochi’s remains
how exactly could anybody rationalize against that?

Oh I see now, we just needed to use a better argument
Although I think that Kachon’s crt should’ve been accepted to begin with, but no problem, we’ll just try it a different way

….what?
I mean we literally have a scene of Sage centipede being formed from Orochi’s remains
how exactly could anybody rationalize against that?
Ask Damage. Not enough evidence of him being stronger he said. My main argument was that God sent SC and EOW to fight Saitama (the fist who rebeled against God) after he'd seen him one punch Orochi, but then people complained that God met Saitama and FF later on, but didn't know who they were. I supported evidence that God knew about Orochi's defeat afterwards, because there's a panel of the moon (God) looking through the hole that led to Orochi's basement. People who disagreed still claimed there wasn't enough proof, but I don't agree with their view. On top of what I presented, there's still God watching Tatsumaki vs Psykorochi fight, and still not seeing Tats worthy of being the fist who rebeled against God, damaging her brain easily without the necessity of sending his avatars. And some other important points that I just don't remember now.

Although to be honest, Sage centipede should be stronger than Psykorochi to begin with, and they did a feat thingy too
but I’m not sure how I could make an argument for that work, since Sage centipede was formed from infused Orochi’s remains anyways.

Ask Damage. Not enough evidence of him being stronger he said. My main argument was that God sent SC and EOW to fight Saitama (the fist who rebeled against God) after he'd seen him one punch Orochi, but then people complained that God met Saitama and FF later on, but didn't know who they were. I supported evidence that God knew about Orochi's defeat afterwards, because there's a panel of the moon (God) looking through the hole that led to Orochi's basement. People who disagreed still claimed there wasn't enough proof, but I don't agree with their view. On top of what I presented, there's still God watching Tatsumaki vs Psykorochi fight, and still not seeing Tats worthy of being the fist who rebeled against God, damaging her brain easily without the necessity of sending his avatars. And some other important points that I just don't remember now.
I mean narratively, why sacrifice someone powerful to summon someone weaker to take someone out?

don’t have to change their entire scaling every month
>Makes multiple CRTs in an attempt to change verse's entire scaling​
>Complains about changes to verse's entire scaling​

Also OPM is treated more like comics than it is most Shonen/Senin stuff considering how wrong everyone is with power claims and how half the cast will randomly hold back in life or death situations.

>Makes multiple CRTs in an attempt to change verse's entire scaling​
>Complains about changes to verse's entire scaling​

Also OPM is treated more like comics than it is most Shonen/Senin stuff considering how wrong everyone is with power claims and how half the cast will randomly hold back in life or death situations.
How are we supposed to know who's stronger if every single character in the verse isn't part of a random organization that sorts all of it's members numerically by raw strength like a proper shounen?

How are we supposed to know who's stronger if every single character in the verse isn't part of a random organization that sorts all of it's members numerically by raw strength like a proper shounen?
Actually, we do have hero rankings and threat levels, they’re just the absolute worst scaling system known to man.

How do i use these things without making it a quote box?
image.png

Hopefully people can stop making CRTS so I can make another CRT updating Blast and Garou cause yalls' CRTs take ages

The crt limit rule is quite stupid
What's stupid is needing three staff members for even the smallest ability addition. Half these mfs don't want to be constantly pinged to read entire threads and give their opinions which potentially lead to full-blown debates.

What's stupid is needing three staff members for even the smallest ability addition. Half these mfs don't want to be constantly pinged to read entire threads and give their opinions which potentially lead to full-blown debates.
I feel like only needing one or two would be even worse

Me when the deranged staff member who thought the planet level saitama statement was flowery language single-handedly comes and shuts down the crt I prepared 8 months to create.

Refuses to elaborate.
Our argument is very simple.

Ouroboros

Dictionary
uroboros
noun
noun: ouroboros
  1. a circular symbol depicting a snake, or less commonly a dragon, swallowing its tail, as an emblem of wholeness or infinity.
High 3-A

Since Garou scales to Boros via ONE statements, High 3-A Garou.

We just don't want your threads to get in the way of that.

On another note, I'm near-completely abandoning OPM on the wiki. I've pretty much lost interest in everything to do with OPM outside of the webcomic/webcomic profiles and reading the manga.

You guys can continue on with the speed-oriented part 2 of this thread.

I don't want to be contacted for upgrade, P&A or downgrade threads (except for opening or closing profiles and adding stuff, of course). Buh bye.

Back