• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
On another note, I'm near-completely abandoning OPM on the wiki. I've pretty much lost interest in everything to do with OPM outside of the webcomic/webcomic profiles and reading the manga.
Ok but can you look at my last armored Boros thread though
it’s my final request….

I have no opinions on that.
4ac.jpg

On another note, I'm near-completely abandoning OPM on the wiki. I've pretty much lost interest in everything to do with OPM outside of the webcomic/webcomic profiles and reading the manga.

You guys can continue on with the speed-oriented part 2 of this thread.

I don't want to be contacted for upgrade, P&A or downgrade threads (except for opening or closing profiles and adding stuff, of course). Buh bye.

You guys can continue on with the speed-oriented part 2 of this thread.

I don't want to be contacted for upgrade, P&A or downgrade threads (except for opening or closing profiles and adding stuff, of course). Buh bye.
toy-story-woody.gif

I have no opinions on that.
Ah, of course not
Goodbye then, soldier.
⠛⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡷⢶⣦⣶⣶⣤⣤⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠙⠻⣿⣿⠿⠿⠛⠛⠛⠻⣿⣿⣇⠀
⠀⠀⢤⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⢸⣷⡄⠀⣁⣀⣤⣴⣿⣿⣿⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠏⠀⠀⠀⣿⣧⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⠇⢀⣼⣿⣿⠛⢯⡿⡟
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠦⠴⢿⢿⣿⡿⠷⠀⣿⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣷⣶⣶⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣶⣦⠃⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢐⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁

Well fellas, we’re in a rough patch
Kachon’s busy, Asura’s gone, Damage died yesterday, and Boros got downgraded to 4-C
but we will get through this, for at times like this is when we need to stick together
we must be ready for what comes next!

As soon as my CRT is concluded I'm instantly making another one so nobody get any ideas 🧍‍♂️
I still have a few open so you won’t get the chance tbh

I need everyone to gas this up

Why almost of dragon level characters are just small city level even though the cities in OPM world are country size?

Yea, but they all scale to a completely different feat tho. The PsykoJet blasts are using the craters in the background for scaling and not the size of the cities

Yea, but they all scale to a completely different feat tho. The PsykoJet blasts are using the craters in the background for scaling and not the size of the cities
The meteor is what I am talking about but anyways. Ever heard of concentrated blast? It's not like a bomb whose damage spread is spreading.

If Dragon level is threat to multiple cities. Does it mean they are City(OPM country) level? But it's all about feat anyway rather than statement.

If Dragon level is threat to multiple cities. Does it mean they are City(OPM country) level? But it's all about feat anyway rather than statement.
No. Being a threat to something doesn't mean you can destroy it. Besides most Monsters in OPM lack feats in the Tier 6 range

I just feel like Rover and Elder centipede should be comparable to Gouketsu, but I haven’t found good proof yet
that’s really the only universe in which tier 6 is happening tho

Anyway, since Asura is gone now I will be the one to sort out the speed scaling revamp in the future once my OPM AP scaling CRT finishes which would upgrade Carnage Kabuto to either Low 7-B+ or 7-B.

The discussion about those two calcs can be found here:

Assuming it goes through that should be the definitive AP of many characters from now on but knowing this verse and our luck someone will recalc some feat and downgrade us all back to 8-B+.

I propose an idea
how about we focus on the smaller things first such as hax an all that
Flooding the forum with threads for minor hax addition is unnecessary and annoying, at least for the time being.

After the AP and Speed revamp I intend to:

1) Fix the universe page, it looks like shit
2) Delete profiles from fodder or irrelevant characters
3) Put references and scans on at least all S Class and Dragon level threats profiles

After that we can worry about minor hax additions or whatever.

Back