• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More additions for Tatsumaki, and some fixs. (prob for psykorochi aswell)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*She seems to have the ability to keep a protective passive aura around her just by using her TK (in the case of flying, attacking…) and in the situations when she was physically hurt by psykos, psykos damaged her using HAX. Using her own output against her, also used the same spear that inverted tatsumaki’s barrier to hurt her. Meaning that this spear has some kind of TK’s negation. While unconscious, she coud’ve keep a barrier around z city… (also implies that she can keep up her passive aura while unconscious, as mentioned before, just by using TK her aura will be turned on)
even thought she didnt react to the first beam, her passive aura protected her.

* Her durability justification should be changed to “high 6-a with telekinesis”. (or just high 6-a, knowing that she can just physically boost herself)
Since there’s many frames of Tatsumaki protecting herself without shields, her biggest feat of durability doesn’t even have barriers on it.

Her intelligence level should be changed from “gifted” to “genius” for being able to figure out psykorochi’s weakness in the middle of the battle, she camouflaged herself in order to evade psykorochi’s body
//////Also for copying and mastering telekinetic waves pretty easily.

Last edited:
*She seems to have the ability to keep a protective passive aura around her just by using her TK (in the case of flying, attacking…) and in the situations when she was physically hurt by psykos, psykos damaged her using HAX. Using her own output against her, also used the same spear that inverted tatsumaki’s barrier to damage hurt her. Meaning that this spear has some kind of TK’s negation. While unconscious, she coud’ve keep a barrier around z city…
even thought she didnt react to the first beam, her passive aura protected her.
What ability(s) are you proposing for this?

* Her durability justification should be changed to “high 6-a with telekinesis”. (or just high 6-a, knowing that she can just physically boost herself)
Since there’s many frames of Tatsumaki protecting herself without shields, her biggest durability feat itself doesn’t even have barriers on it.
"High 6-A with psychic powers" fits better than "with telekinesis" imo. Leaving that aside, I agree.

Also, since she can physically boost herself, it should also grant High 6-A striking strength. Maybe we can change her lifting strength to "Unknown, at least P Class with Psychic Powers" too based on that?
I don't think that'd be enough for plain Genius. Maybe "Gifted, genius in combat" or something like that could work (assuming that's enough for genius intelligence)

"High 6-A with psychic powers" fits better than "with telekinesis" imo. Leaving that aside, I agree.

Also, since she can physically boost herself, it should also grant High 6-A striking strength. Maybe we can change her lifting strength to "Unknown, at least P Class with Psychic Powers" too based on that?
I agree with this
Doesn't seem enough for Genius intelligence imo

I was gonna make a crt for this if coom didn’t but yeah I agree heavily with this

theres still the fact that she learned psykos’s barrier system and used it against her in the same chapter she created the huge barreir around z city, tatsumaki is quite smart
It can be added as part of her Intelligence justification, but Gifted should cover it already
Gifted: Characters who demonstrate high reasoning ability, can master difficult concepts with few repetitions, and display high performance capability or notable mastery in intellectual or specific academic fields, which makes them equivalent to real-world experts in these areas.

she didnt need any repetition to copy psykos’ barrier system and apollo’s telekinetic waves
None of those are genius level feats of intelligence. That's already covered by gifted, genius is quite hard to get here hence why people like Sukana and Gojo from JJK are only rated as gifted rather than genius.

Well she has a lot of in-combat intelligence feats not to mention that her multi tasking with her powers is pretty busted.

No idea how to word it for the intelligence section though.

Yeah we should probably change her and Blizzard to that
The former is a no. You would need to show that Tornado can physically boost her punches to be equal to her psionic power, which she (nor Psykos or her Sister) have ever been shown to do.
I don't think that'd be enough for plain Genius. Maybe "Gifted, genius in combat" or something like that could work (assuming that's enough for genius intelligence)
Combat intelligence usually doesn't warrant a genius rating. It would just be gifted.

Now that I remember, in a bonus chapter Child Emperor used a device that evaluates physical strength (and it especifically cannot evaluate stuff like psychic powers or cyborg enhancements) on Fubuki and she only got a 19 which would make her comparable to a regular guy:
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMjkxOTcwOTA4MjclMkY5MTcyNjA0NTU2MzI4NDI3NzIlMkZwXzE0LnBuZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzc3NTc2NzM0NzIlMkY5MTcyNjA1MTQyMTg4NzY5MjglMkZwXzI2LnBuZw==

So espers without using their powers and barriers are pretty average physically and there is no proof they can boost their physicals with their powers like in Mob Psycho.

The only esper in the series with a proper superhuman physical feat is Apollo who survived unscathed being smashed into a reinforced wall by Tatsumaki, but he is an artificial one.

Now that I remember, in a bonus chapter Child Emperor used a device that evaluates physical strength (and it especifically cannot evaluate stuff like psychic powers or cyborg enhancements) on Fubuki and she only got a 19 which would make her comparable to a regular guy:
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMjkxOTcwOTA4MjclMkY5MTcyNjA0NTU2MzI4NDI3NzIlMkZwXzE0LnBuZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzc3NTc2NzM0NzIlMkY5MTcyNjA1MTQyMTg4NzY5MjglMkZwXzI2LnBuZw==
That's a strong bear.
So espers without using their powers and barriers are pretty average physically and there is no proof they can boost their physicals with their powers like in Mob Psycho.
Fubuki can enhance others, why not herself?

The former is a no. You would need to show that Tornado can physically boost her punches to be equal to her psionic power, which she (nor Psykos or her Sister) have ever been shown to do.
Fubuki was able to amp bang and bomb by a notable amount, both of whom are generally stronger than her to begin with, so it’s pretty clear that she could do it with her full power
nor is there any evidence suggesting that there is some arbitrary limit on her amping

The only esper in the series with a proper superhuman physical feat is Apollo who survived unscathed being smashed into a reinforced wall by Tatsumaki, but he is an artificial one.

image0.jpg

Come on recon this was literally like 4 chapters ago

tatsumaki got pierced and eletrocuted by psykosorochi …

Flicking someone away isn't a justification that she can strike with the same force as her psionic power output. Which is especially important because when she goes all out she only uses pure psionics and no physical attacks.
Why the hell would there be an arbitrary limit on it to begin with?

Flicking someone away isn't a justification that she can strike with the same force as her psionic power output. Which is especially important because when she goes all out she only uses pure psionics and no physical attacks.
Tatsumaki's main tactics are using her LS to crush/twist her opponent, or spam danmaku.

I don't think that just because she rarely does Amp her physicals to strike means that we can overlook it.

The main point of that part of the OP is that she can Amp her durability as seen when she tanked a point blank beam from Psykorochi despite her being unable to physically react to put up a barrier to defend.

Tatsumaki's main tactics are using her LS to crush/twist her opponent, or spam danmaku.

I don't think that just because she rarely does Amp her physicals to strike means that we can overlook it.

The main point of that part of the OP is that she can Amp her durability as seen when she tanked a points blank beam from Psykorochi despite her being unable to physically react to put up a barrier to defend.
Also yeah, another reason she’d use barriers instead of physical attacks is because she herself most likely doesn’t gain resistance to heat manipulation and stuff and wouldn’t have to put herself at risk in hand to hand fighting

Because it could be a limitation of the power. We have no evidence that they can amp their strength like a Dragon Ball character.
No no, we literally just gave you proof that she can and has self amped before, multiple times.
You’re the one suggesting that there is an arbitrary stopping point where she can’t amp herself any more, and I’m gonna need you to explain why you’d even begin to think something like that

No no, we literally just gave you proof that she can and has self amped before, multiple times.
You’re the one suggesting that there is an arbitrary stopping point where she can’t amp herself any more, and I’m gonna need you to explain why you’d even begin to think something like that
This isn't really a topic that you can just change people's minds off of just by arguing on relative logic.

Instead, you should bring up a moment when Tatsumaki amped her physical strength and argue why in that moment, it was High 6-A.

literally just gave you proof that she can and has self amped before, multiple times.
I never said she couldn't amp herself, I said there's nothing to say she can amp herself to High 6-A. Because she has no examples of physical fighting anyone on that level and her amped feats that do exist top out at Tier 8.
You’re the one suggesting that there is an arbitrary stopping point where she can’t amp herself any more,
You have to prove a positive, not prove a negative. When she goes all out she never punches, when fighting Boros's ship she only used TK, when fighting Psykos she only uses TK and when fighting the Cadres she only used TK.

She can amp herself but there's nothing to suggest (at the moment) that she can do so to notable levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back