• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A reminder on how large Sage Centipede and Evil Ocean Water are:

This is Tatsumaki's city twist and city wide massive barrier
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzU2MTQzNjM2NzglMkY5MTcyNzk3MDg0NTcwODI4OTAlMkZwcF8xMC5wbmc.png

This is Sage Centipede compared to the twist without even fully getting out of the hole he emerged from:
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzg3MDE0MDAxMDYlMkY5MzYzNjc5MTMyMzE4NzYxNDYlMkZwYWdlXzA4LTkucG5n.png

A reminder on how large Sage Centipede and Evil Ocean Water are:

This is Tatsumaki's city twist and city wide massive barrier
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzU2MTQzNjM2NzglMkY5MTcyNzk3MDg0NTcwODI4OTAlMkZwcF8xMC5wbmc.png

This is Sage Centipede compared to the twist without even fully getting out of the hole he emerged from:
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzg3MDE0MDAxMDYlMkY5MzYzNjc5MTMyMzE4NzYxNDYlMkZwYWdlXzA4LTkucG5n.png
**** man, i didn't even notice the twist

I think the 3 CRT limit rule should be changed.

I don't care of increasing or decreasing the number of CRTs active per verse, but I think that the fact that the same member creates another CRT at the instant the previous one he also created is closed is something that should not be allowed. It makes all other members who want to create their own CRTs to have to wait just because one member, instead of making only one bigger CRT, decided to create two smaller ones, sometimes about the same character (like the CRTs of Coomandar. I'm not trying to accuse you or something, don't missunderstand me, just that you're the one I've seen)

Big one is up, replaced my last CRT finally
Gonna make that Sage centipede crt later today but cause crt limit is a thing I probably won’t post it for a bit
oh wow

Wonder of U is a non-corporeal abstract, but it's main ability needs the opponent to "pursue" it and I don't think EOW is capable of doing so

I don't think Wonder of U has the range for EOW
If EOW ends up shooting more water than it absorbs, it'd go back to being the small heart version, which can be easily defeated by a flying microwave which Wonder of U could plug into a nearby electrical outlet, vaporizing EOW Ig
But I don't think Mindless beings can pursue Wonder of U in the first place tho

Also EOW somehow isn't mindless (despite lacking a brain) as it figured out that by absorbing oil it could counter Child Emperor Freeze Ray

Back