• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Who would've thought Ziller's obsession would eventually bear fruit in the form of many Boros W in a short timeframe.
I honestly want to kind of retire boros threads after the past few days, since all I really wanted was for the very obvious downplay to end and to clean up some loose ends.
And I am mentally exhausted by it too. The only thing I fear is that someone's gonna keep trying to change the ratings over and over again because they join the wiki and are a pissed off tatsumaki fan or something, and then I'd have to keep going back and having pages long repetitive and slightly toxic arguments about it.
I'm hoping to god that we can please, for once in the verse, actually have scaling stay the same for more than two seconds.

This happened with a vs thread with Boros where someone made a thread to downgrade his LS, although luckily that just ended up with the downgrade being rejected, Boros getting another scaling to replace his unknown rating, and giving meteoric burst Boros one of the highest LS calcs in the verse.

something is going with my twitter account,it logs out without me saying it.
i can obviosly log in again,but seriosly,what is happening?

Not only is this gonna happen, I give it two weeks tops. You know how OPM ratings work bro.
I know and I hate this stinky ass verse
we had 7-B, then for an hour we had 7-A (god bless the 7-A watchdog man hour), and then it all got downgraded back to 7-B and then low 7-B because threat level scaling got removed, and then high 7-C not long after because calcs changed, and the back to 7-B because we have carnage kabuto scaling above beefcake now,
not to mention our infamous subplot of flashy flash and splatinum going from some 6-B shit, to 6-C, to high 7-C, and then 7-A, and then who knows what the hell is coming next
everybody just has to ruin the peace around here.

Even if a calc is backed up by statements and both are universally accepted you can bet in about 2 weeks someone will create a Calc Group thread that changes how a certain type of feat is treated in the entire site using the OPM as example.

on another note, does anybody know where to find some supporting evidence regarding the consistency of saitama’s normal punch? So far what I’ve found is basically 3 things
For one, Saitama tells suiryu that he can’t tell the difference between Gouketsu and all the others, because he went down in one punch, self explanatory

The other is the Boros guidebook page saying that saitama “one punch” strategy wouldn’t work anymore or something like that, which is also self explanatory

And then there’s the scene of Saitama saying that he beats everyone with a normal punch and that killer moves are only for people who can’t be beaten with a normal punch.

If I could get one more example of stuff like this, it would be pretty helpful.

Summoners War: Chronicles] One Punch Man Collaboration Development Sneak  Peek - YouTube

on another note, does anybody know where to find some supporting evidence regarding the consistency of saitama’s normal punch? So far what I’ve found is basically 3 things
For one, Saitama tells suiryu that he can’t tell the difference between Gouketsu and all the others, because he went down in one punch, self explanatory

The other is the Boros guidebook page saying that saitama “one punch” strategy wouldn’t work anymore or something like that, which is also self explanatory

And then there’s the scene of Saitama saying that he beats everyone with a normal punch and that killer moves are only for people who can’t be beaten with a normal punch.

If I could get one more example of stuff like this, it would be pretty helpful.
This is important by the way
I’m looking for enough evidence to suggest that saitama’s normal punches all have comparable AP when casual but intending to kill.

I wonder what they’re gonna do with new Garou in the future
I’m hoping that he gets to tap into a monster form temporarily, kinda like a devil trigger or something like that, since there’s no way he’s still 100% human after all the transforming he did

That being said
There’s nothing there for watchdog man, not anymore
I may have conquered Boros hill, but Watchdog man is probably impossible. He’s simply featless.

Back