• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monster Garou CRT (At least lifting strength)

Golden_Void

VS Battles
Retired
I had an epiphany.

Based on Kachon's Boros calc, applying the same calculation to Saitama jumping off the moon based on the rKE he had when he tilted Boros's ship would yield him borderline Class Y results. Not enough to upgrade since he's already pre-stellar, but a good supporting feat.

W = F * D, 3.69840195e24J = F * 1.155m (Saitama's jumping position cost him roughly 33% of his height), F = 3.6e24 N, ~3x under Class Y.

Now, in the calculation where Garou impacts the Earth, the directly affected mass weighs in at 88660857799134000000 Kilograms. That is 554130.3 times the weight of Boros's ship that Saitama tilted with his jump (1.60899704 e+14kg). The kinetic energy involved is also moon level, whereas Saitama's feat is High 6-A, which would potentially also make this a pre-stellar feat.

Not only that, there's more value in the feat that isn't calculated. The calculation does not address the fact that Garou's force crossed the diameter of the Earth, as seen below. Garou completely pushed an entire section of land out from the other side of the planet. There isn't an interpretation here; it is directly observed.

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzU2MTQzNjM2NzglMkY5Nzg5MDUzODY4MDU1MTgzNzYlMkYxNC5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzQzNTYxMDExNDAlMkY5Nzg5MDU0MDAzMzYzMTg0NzQlMkYxNi5wbmc=

Deja vu here. This was calced as LS before, accepted, applied, etc.
If it ain't on the profile now, it must've got rejected later on for some reason?
what else is ******* new lmao, opm changes ratings like twice a week

Deja vu here. This was calced as LS before, accepted, applied, etc.
If it ain't on the profile now, it must've got rejected later on for some reason?
what else is ******* new lmao, opm changes ratings like twice a week
Where?

Only thing that weirds me out a bit is that the pre-redrawn version of this feat, which is far more impressive only got Low 5-B to 5-B results when calculated

This one assumes only the surface is raised a few hundred kilometers. With the redraw, one side of the earth is indented, and the other side is raised, proving the entire diameter with dimensions similar to Therefir's calc was moved.

This one assumes only the surface is raised a few hundred kilometers. With the redraw, one side of the earth is indented, and the other side is raised, proving the entire diameter with dimensions similar to Therefir's calc was moved.
I mean both feats are the exact same, just that in the pre-redraw version we see the bulge Garou made on Earth.

I mean both feats are the exact same, just that in the pre-redraw version we see the bulge Garou made on Earth.
That calculation takes the difference between the raised crust and the diameter and goes by that. Mine acknowledges that the entire diameter is moved by the amount he already displaced on the attacking end. He moves the rest of the planet by the difference of the work he's already done.

If the impact caused the same volume to be pushed out on the opposite end of the planet, it would result in a displacement of the entire mass of the Earth along that axis.

Not sure if this works.

The lowest end of the calc states that 111 zettatons of energy is moving through the Earth, even though the GBE of the planet is 59 zettatons. The earth should have been destroyed.

Not saying your math is wrong, but because the energy of the feat doesn't match what is portrayed in the manga, I don't think we should use it.

I'm a bit confused, how could you get results so much higher than mine, when we can't see how much surface was elevated at the other side of the Earth? (In the redrawn at least)

Even if we assumed the same amount of mass was lifted at the other side of the Earth, wouldn't that just multiply the result by two?

I'm a bit confused, how could you get results so much higher than mine, when we can't see how much surface was elevated at the other side of the Earth? (In the redrawn at least)

Even if we assumed the same amount of mass was lifted at the other side of the Earth, wouldn't that just multiply the result by two?
Pretty much same thoughts. The calc for some reason assumes that the mass Garou has pushed traveled through all the Earth, despite it was really only the shockwaves lol.

Because if you hold the idea that his force went through the other side of the planet to the airplane as true, then you also hold the idea that his energy moved all the mass that was in its way to get there and raise the Earth up on the other side. Multiplying the results by two only suggests he only moved the mass indented/pushed out, which is not true.

But the only thing that moved inside the Earth, was just shock waves, we can't see any dents inside the Earth's mantles.

In fact, lifting the airplane and a bit of land is minuscule to what Garou did at the other side of planet with Saitama, that's why I didn't count it.

If you think that by lifting some bit of land on the other side of the planet, which by itself wouldn't even pass Tier 7 using those panels alone, somehow it's enough to assume Garou pushed every layer of the Earth in between with the same amount of mass as in the one I calculated, then I can't agree with this.

Last edited:
This would hold some weight if the Fa Jin wasn't explicitly stated and showcased to be shockwaves

But the only thing that moved inside the Earth, was just shock waves, we can't see any dents inside the Earth's mantles.

In fact, lifting the airplane and a bit of land is minuscule to what Garou did at the other side of planet with Saitama, that's why I didn't count it.

If you think that by lifting some bit of land on the other side of the planet, which by itself wouldn't even pass Tier 7 using those panels alone, somehow it's enough to assume Garou pushed every layer of the Earth in between with the same amount of mass as in the one I calculated, then I can't agree with this.
Well, as it stands, the current calc assumes the shockwave traveled through the Earth but only moved the displaced mass, which is illogical because that basically states it moved the surface mass but none of the interior mass even though the energy traveled through both.

I will look into propagation waves and see if I can apply a different method here then.

It amazes me that the current calc and previous calc can get moon and large planet level results AND use a timeframe of 5 seconds

Yet the NANOSECOND we assume a timeframe for the Orochi and Tat's feats that get them in the low tier 5's their rejected

Back