• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Now that the recent Boros CRT has been accepted, if can talk about that thing that was forbidden to talk?
god-of-war-ragnarok-god-of-war.gif

plot twist:
blast is a villain, he’s manipulating H.A, Child Emperor, Tatsumaki and Saitama will confront him.
Would be cool, Except he is obviously busting his ass trying to save the entire planet from God.

Blast and Saitama will probably fight but it will be a fight on good terms most likely. A test from Blast to see if he is actually this super Uber dude who can fight against God.

It's been forever since i last posted here, but it seems the Monster Association arc had finally ended...

...Wow...

It ended like 6 months ago now bruh
There were so many times when I was reading the manga where I felt the arc was finally over but then something happens which makes it longer and the process just repeated again and again. I've gotten numb to knowing when OPM's arcs end especially since I haven't read in like 7 months or so.

There were so many times when I was reading the manga where I felt the arc was finally over but then something happens which makes it longer and the process just repeated again and again. I've gotten numb to knowing when OPM's arcs end especially since I haven't read in like 7 months or so.
Not an issue for me really tbh, shit is so entertaining especially from chapter 70 to 130 that I get caught up when re-reading to get scans

Not an issue for me really tbh, shit is so entertaining especially from chapter 70 to 130 that I get caught up when re-reading to get scans
I didn't follow anything related to the manga at all. I just gave up reading and knowing what happened and existed in my bubble until I remembered just today that it existed. Also for the arc itself, the first half was actually just okay but then after I just got bored and wondered when it would all be over.

I remember virtually nothing. At least Saitama vs Garou was decent more-or-less.

Well, you can re-read if you want.

S2 was shit so re-reading from chapter 38-39 is always a good choice.
It felt long due to the publish schedule I think, once re-reading the MA arc in one sitting, It goes faster than I remembered it being. If you put it on text OPM's probably not that long compared to other manga's, drawing it with quality of Murata just take ages to do.

Last edited:
And watchdog man
And Gandalf the grey and Gandalf the white and Monty Python and the holy grail’s black knight
Benito Mussolini, and the blue meanie and cowboy curtis and Jambi the Genie
Robocop terminator Captain Kirk Darth Vader LoPan Superman every single power ranger Bill S. Preston and Theodore Logan Spock The Rock Doc Oc and Hulk Hogan:

And knuckles:

Back