• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You're scaling Lightning Max to Suiryu? Didn't Suiryu beat him with one casual kick?
Not Suiryu himself. Just The Three Crows, who could harm him but were far inferior.

I said yes because it's already the scaling we use, and cuts a long story short.
What are we downgrading this time?
Everyone.
Is our wiki and wiki contributors 100% sure Garou 4-A?
Yes. We see the hole in space when time reverses.

Last edited:
I'm trying to think of a fair Saitama Vs. Superman match but ngl I can't think of one. It feels like it's always a stomp either way without Fun and Games rules.

I'm trying to think of a fair Saitama Vs. Superman match but ngl I can't think of one. It feels like it's always a stomp either way without Fun and Games rules.
fun and games is simply superior
you get to decide that boros is far stronger than orochi and sage centipede because of his narrative argument
but also you get to have way more fun with scenarios in general

Off-topic, but honestly the unfortunate thing about anime is that crossovers between different anime/manga are always extremely rare because of the obscenely strict copyright laws in Japan. I remember one anime being outright sued and banned just because it referenced other shows often in an non-insulting way. Thing a lot of us don't realize is that we have luxury in our copyright laws in comparison to some countries.

Typically speaking, you won't see an anime crossover between two anime unless the companies that have the rights to it are the same. A popular example of this is the fact that Goku, One Piece, and ******* TORIKO LMAO had a crossover without including Naruto, cause of the conflicting companies. And why Isekai Quartet doesn't have Slime Isekai despite it being one of the most popular ones.

fun and games is simply superior
you get to decide that boros is far stronger than orochi and sage centipede because of his narrative argument
but also you get to have way more fun with scenarios in general
Not wrong. Fun and Games gives more free range of match ups, Versus Battle threads are very strict and you literally have to go by the profiles as a rule. Even if something isn't on there because of a mistake and not it being disagreed with, it still can't be applied.

Btw was it ever clarified what studio is animating Season 3 or is it still a mystery? Cause I remember Toei animation theories, and if that's true it COULD be the gateway to an official DBxOPM crossover.

Not wrong. Fun and Games gives more free range of match ups, Versus Battle threads are very strict and you literally have to go by the profiles as a rule. Even if something isn't on there because of a mistake and not it being disagreed with, it still can't be applied.
the only problem with it is when people say "well if it's not getting added then I DON'T CARE"
people forget that the only reason we're here in the first place is because of having fun debating about these things

the only problem with it is when people say "well if it's not getting added then I DON'T CARE"
people forget that the only reason we're here in the first place is because of having fun debating about these things
I personally think that the page's and the versus battles should be excluded from each other. The page's can be taken seriously enough, that's fair, but I think the versus battles should just be left to what they are rather than actually treating it as a win for one character even if it just applies to the wiki. Most people in the overall "powerscaling community" (which is an awful name to describe our community but it's popular) don't take it that seriously. Usually it's just the toxic debaters that do.

What happened to Tatsumaki Vs Mob(Shigeo Kageyama)? I mean Tatsumaki fought Psykorochi with spamable blast that can cut through the Earth multiple times and Tats just deflects it with ease. She defeated it by targeting Psychorochi's absorption roots which is a battle IQ feat. I noticed something that God might interfered not actually showing Tats is at her limit due to the Moon panel because God's pet are being defeated by a superior Esper.

What happened to Tatsumaki Vs Mob(Shigeo Kageyama)? I mean Tatsumaki fought Psykorochi with spamable blast that can cut through the Earth multiple times and Tats just deflects it with ease. She defeated it by targeting Psychorochi's absorption roots which is a battle IQ feat. I noticed something that God might interfered and not showing Tats is at her limit due to the Moon panel because God's pet are being defeated by a superior Esper.
Wdym? Do you mean why isn't Mob scaled to Tatsumaki's feats? The only comparison we have between them is a really old ONE statement from years ago. Thing is, ONE often contradicts himself, his statements aren't too consistent, and that statement is hilariously inconsistent with Mob's feats.

Not to mention, that was ONE talking about Tatsumaki, not manga Tatsumaki. From ONE's perspective, Tatsumaki would mean webcomic Tats, who can't be assumed as equal to her manga counterpart for obvious reasons.

All in all, while I could still UNDERSTAND an argument for Mob being on WC Tatsumaki's level (though still very much debatable), there is certainly no strong argument that suggests Mob is anywhere near manga Tatsumaki scaling, not when his literal peak with highballing is still dwarfed by several orders of magnitutde by Tatsumaki's scaling.

Though if it were up to me Mob would be stronger than Tatsumaki cause it would be more narratively satisfying with him being the "Ultimate Esper" of sorts.
R.26ec0bd343607734e67bc03adddb0a53

Wdym? Do you mean why isn't Mob scaled to Tatsumaki's feats? The only comparison we have between them is a really old ONE statement from years ago. Thing is, ONE often contradicts himself, his statements aren't too consistent, and that statement is hilariously inconsistent with Mob's feats.

Not to mention, that was ONE talking about Tatsumaki, not manga Tatsumaki. From ONE's perspective, Tatsumaki would mean webcomic Tats, who can't be assumed as equal to her manga counterpart for obvious reasons.
No they've conducted a Battle. Go to their profile

I'm still hoping for Glasses to become a major supporting character sometime. He doesn't need to break his Limiter, but maybe a mini-arc for him would be cool.

It is ******* CRIMINAL that almost his entire backstory was cut from the anime.

I'm still hoping for Glasses to become a major supporting character sometime. He doesn't need to break his Limiter, but maybe a mini-arc for him would be cool.

They rushed it and it made Garou look like an asshole in the moment where the audience is supposed to be supporting him lol

Imagine treating you like a rag. Even After the interfernce Tats can do more if her sister is hurt just like mob ???%. Can't even perceive he's in mental dimension. Unlike tats would know it. I say it's Tats could've won in a minimal margin.

They rushed it and it made Garou look like an asshole in the moment where the audience is supposed to be supporting him lol
Yeah I agree. I mean he is an asshole but yeah that was a scene where he was supposed to be the guy the audience rooted for, which was pulled off in the manga pretty well. In the anime I only kind of felt like that when he was against Bang and the others.

Imagine being alone in a submarine in the depths of the ocean exploring the seafloor through the limited amount of light your headlights provide you as you are surrounded by pitch black darkness and silence. Suddenly, the interior lighting starts flickering, your radar goes offline and the entire submarine comes to a violent halt, as if it had been grabbed by something powerful enough to fully stop it's momentum. Then you look through the windows and see some kind of light approaching from far away, and as you see it it's Geryuganshoop's face poking against the glass as it's tentacles surroung your submarine's metal shell, slowly increasing pressure as you can see the windows start cracking as the creaking of your metal hull gets louder and louder...
Would be pretty cool, i guess.

Metal bat should break his limiter more than anyone else tbh

I love how One punch-man has the best showcase of power to low upto higher tiers with consistency unlike other verses who scales only to another character to another or via statement without an "actual destruction or creation" feat to be calculated. And I feel bad too some members of this thread are doubters and down players for this series. That's why I leave this wiki site and find some reliable and more accurate scaling site, I'd rather choose a non famous site to this one.

Last edited:
Yes, Until new information emerges
Yes. We see the hole in space when time reverses.
I really want One to create a new One Punch Man book. Since then, a ton of new characters have appeared. Perhaps they will tell us the exact speed of PS and tell us how huge the hole in the sky is.

(To be honest, I'm 30% sure that this is a black hole, and 70% sure that these are millions of stars. It's just that if you imagine that this is a black hole, then a further scale in Jupiter looks more appropriate. But there were clearly stars. Maybe something will change in redrawing, for example, jumping around the galaxy instead of IO)

Back