• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyone else think Class G genos and his Small Country level destruction is weird?
And this should probably be removed from his weakness section.
“He seems to have terrible luck, frequently going up against foes far beyond his capacity to handle.”

Anyone else think Class G genos and his Small Country level destruction is weird?
And this should probably be removed from his weakness section.
“He seems to have terrible luck, frequently going up against foes far beyond his capacity to handle.”
I'm planning to revise the Low 6-B calc when I have time.

He's just as strong as TTM, there's nothing weird with that
Wouldn’t this only apply to his basic punching power? TTM, while being the weakest S Class, notably excels in his lifting strength. I just think it’s strange to make him scale based off this statement, especially since Genos or even most of the S Class has shown any notable lifting abilities.

Wouldn’t this only apply to his basic punching power? TTM, while being the weakest S Class, notably excels in his lifting strength. I just think it’s strange to make him scale based off this statement, especially since Genos or even most of the S Class has shown any notable lifting abilities.
the weakest S class in prisoner
he might even be weaker than zombieman

Usually in fictional universes, physical strength refers to the power to lift. SS can be high even for physically weak characters (due to speed or techniques, for example). The real brute force is the strength of the muscles, which allows you to lift a huge weight.

the weakest S class in prisoner
he might even be weaker than zombieman
That's bullshit. The Prisoner may even be stronger than the Master. Because he was conscious for a long time after being hit by the enraged half-monster Garou. Tanktop passed out much faster from the weaker version of Garou.

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDIyNTM5Njc0MjAlMkY5MTcyNjY1NDUyMDg2MDY3ODAlMkYwMjAucG5n

He said he has "strength that rivals" TTM, which would include striking power and LS

That's bullshit. The Prisoner may even be stronger than the Master. Because he was conscious for a long time after being hit by the enraged half-monster Garou. Tanktop passed out much faster from the weaker version of Garou.
He said that he is the weakest S-Class Hero soooo....

If I understand correctly, at current scales, all demon level threat scales above tiger level threat, which scales above Grizzly (Demonic threat level), which scales well above Deep Sea King (It was Post G4 Genos), which is a demon level threat?

In turn, Sea King is much stronger than many demon-level threats.

I think this is very confusing.

We don’t.
We do.
If I understand correctly, at current scales, all demon level threat scales above tiger level threat, which scales above Grizzly (Demonic threat level), which scales well above Deep Sea King (It was Post G4 Genos), which is a demon level threat?

In turn, Sea King is much stronger than many demon-level threats.

I think this is very confusing.
We don't scale threat levels from the Hero Association anymore. DSK is just > Max.
To be honest, it seems to me that your division of threat levels from different associations sounds like a headcanon.
You'd be wrong. There's a statement that they base their ratings on destructive power.

To be honest, it seems to me that your division of threat levels from different associations sounds like a headcanon.
They state Monster Association's threat level are based on power.

While the Heroes Association's threat level are based on multiple factors.

This thread is where the discussion took place. IDK One-Punch Man enough to find the scan of the threat level scan for the monster association being based on power. The OP used a discord link versus a imgur link or uploading to the wiki, as such they are not visible anymore.

Someone else will need to provide the scan.

To be honest, I don't see a difference.

Gyoro Gyoro judges everyone by how dangerous they are. The difficulty of killing a monster and its level of aggression directly affect how hard it is to kill it. It was these parameters that were indicated in the same way on the scan with an explanation of the principle of issuing levels from the association of heroes.

I don't think Gyoro Gyoro would issue a tiger level to a creature that can destroy buildings and still regenerate even from a molecule.

Nah, they specifically talk about "power level" and how Gyoro Gyoro determines them through the Threat Levels. MA only cares about brute force and nothing else

Yeah, I made the crt for this and basically it’s based on the statements of hero association having unreliable rankings due to varying factors like speed or durability and the MA being specifically stated as being about raw power

Unless future one-punch man books show the difference between these threat levels, we will assume they are the same in value.
No lol, threat levels from the Hero Association are based on a bunch of factors outside of AP.

The story itself makes it clear that the threat level evaluations from the Hero Association are not really indicative of the battle power of a monster.
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzQzNTYxMDExNDAlMkY5MTcyNjU1OTg2NDY0NjA0NjYlMkYwMDUuanBn

And the Hero Association itself is unreliable as well:
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDM0NDA5NTEzNDYlMkY5MTcyNjU2NTAwNDc2NzY0ODYlMkYwMTYuanBn

On the other hand threat levels from the Monster Association are based on a direct power level reading from Gyoro Gyoro, therefore they can be used for direct scaling. It's not that hard to understand.

Last edited:
The lower the levels of One-Punch Man's mid-tiers, the greater the difference between them and Boros.

Another W for Boros
I like Boros, and I think he's meant to be one of the top tiers of the verse, but I'd rather him be a mid tier than have everyone else's scaling get f'ed up.

On the 8-A Genos, didn't he have a High-7C feat against Mosquito Girl?

I like Boros, and I think he's meant to be one of the top tiers of the verse, but I'd rather him be a mid tier than have everyone else's scaling get f'ed up.

On the 8-A Genos, didn't he have a High-7C feat against Mosquito Girl?
Almost everyone knows Boros is a top tier, but they don’t the balls to accept Boros scaling CRTs

Back