• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We literally used to scale him to Orochi, and to melting CSRC stuff that didn't make any sense.

Last edited:
Boros scaling to Orochi has been soundly debunked. Get new arguments.
By “debunked” you mean outvoted because the staff don’t like boros and/or completely ignore incredibly obvious author intent/narrative
but only when they feel like it because it’s okay when flashy flash is called “kinda fast” but not okay when Boros is considered strong on multiple occasions while basically forgetting Ororchi existed a few minutes after killing him.

By “debunked” you mean outvoted because the staff don’t like boros and/or completely ignore incredibly obvious author intent/narrative
but only when they feel like it because it’s okay when flashy flash is called “kinda fast” but not okay when Boros is considered strong on multiple occasions while basically forgetting Ororchi existed a few minutes after killing him.
Are we really holding onto the idea that the staff personally dislike Boros?

Yeah. It's pretty obvious that instead of Saitama clearly showing he doesn't care whoever he fights (which he literally stated) since the beginning of Hero Hunter arc to vs Cosmic Garou fight in several occasions is not enough proof. Why do yall staff hate Boros so much?

the biggest problem with the anti Boros stuff is that most people here don’t really have the right mindset when it comes to supporting arguments
I mean when it comes to each individual instance of evidence for Boros scaling above orochi, there’s really nothing that can really be pointed to as the proof that Boros > Orochi
But when you have as many minor points as you do then it gets to the point where it’s basically just the truth
Boros being called strong not being enough evidence? Maybe. Boros being called strong + surviving his enduring his first normal punch + the data book saying him and saitama are the only 2 who fulfill the prophecy + orochi being implied to not be strong when saitama meets flashy flashy + orochi being blown completely apart by saitama’s first normal punch + Boros defeating literally everyone else in the universe + The implication that Boros broke his limiter (it was in a data book iirc, but also Boros’ statements about limitless and being beyond the limits of living flesh) + Genos’ data book statement that without saitama the prophecy may have come true and been destroyed + Boros being narratively portrayed as similar to saitama’s fight against the subterraneans + the he took damage panel + almost a real fight + another boros W + Boros being strong enough that saitama was able to distinguish him as being stronger than his previous opponents while he clearly showed no sign of that with Orochi

All of these are minor points by themselves, but the point here is that if you’re only taking evidence one at a time then you’re just not getting the bigger picture. Boros was very obviously meant to be stronger than Orochi and there is overwhelming quantities of implication in favor of it.

And I’m willing to say that Monster Garou is still stronger than Boros though, since Saitama was obviously going into the Garou fight with a different mindset than other fights since he didn’t plan to kill him and also was kinda just trying to play mind games with him, so of course he wouldn’t throw out a serious punch of call him strong to hype him up or anything
But Boros being >>> Orochi is more of a no brainer.

Flashy Flash being “kinda fast” came after Geryuganshoop, so that scaling actually makes sense. You want to scale Boros to statements made AFTER HE WAS ALREADY DEAD. It’s not the same, but you’ve been told this before and keep ignoring it, so meh.

Last edited:
The biggest problem with the """""pro-Boros"""""" stuff is how half of this doesn't have enough context.
the data book saying him and saitama are the only 2 who fulfill the prophecy
As I've said before, Orochi got a constant stream of sacrifices between then and his death. So it's irrelevant at that point.
Boros defeating literally everyone else in the universe
All of whom aren't Orochi, or necessarily as strong to our knowledge.

Orochi isn't an alien with spaceflight capability, so it's not really something you can argue with narrative support. They're different.
The implication that Boros broke his limiter (it was in a data book iirc,
The entire point of Psykos' experiments was actually to break the limiters on monsters via resurrection, to the point where the chapter this concept is introduced is called Limiter and features Genus' explanation about limiters. Orochi is the only success, so he might fall into that category himself?

Also, I've looked since then, but I can't find it. I think I was just Mandela'ing you from a SeththeProgrammer (oof) video I saw some time ago.
but also Boros’ statements about limitless and being beyond the limits of living flesh)
He doesn't say flesh in general, just beyond the limit of living beings. It does suggest the same thing, but it also puts the statement heavily into question. Like, does he mean literally all possible living beings who don't have latent energy? If so, what exactly makes him the authority on superior beings who don't have it, like Saitama?
Genos’ data book statement that without saitama the prophecy may have come true and been destroyed
Which is referring to the CSRC exchange that caused the ship to fully collapse.
Boros being narratively portrayed as similar to saitama’s fight against the subterraneans
Not really, and Boros can't even remotely do anything to Saitama in a million years. At best, Saitama was a bit shocked by the CSRC.
the he took damage panel
He wasn't damaged, though. That was just what Boros believed, and Saitama instantly put him in his place by basically saying 'this is boring as ****. can we wrap it up?'
Boros being strong enough that saitama was able to distinguish him as being stronger than his previous opponents while he clearly showed no sign of that with Orochi
Potentially, and that's after the CSRC. And then he gets mixed into the stream right after, with Saitama practically disregarding him later.

Last edited:
As I've said before, Orochi got a constant stream of sacrifices between then and his death. So it's irrelevant at that point.
Actually I was more so meaning tatsumaki 🗿
All of whom aren't Orochi, or necessarily as strong to our knowledge.
Not necessarily, but the argument there is that it’s like a one in a quadrillion chance of there being anybody strong enough to fight Boros like saitama, which makes the chances of there being two people on the same planet who can fight Boros even lower.

Orochi isn't an alien with spaceflight capability, so it's not really something you can argue with narrative support. They're different.
Not sure what you meant, but either way it’s incredibly hard to believe that orochi just happened to be yet another person who’s just stronger than literally everyone else in the universe, the chances are just so low, and really the only one meant to be an exception is saitama.
The entire point of Psykos' experiments was actually to break the limiters on monsters via resurrection, to the point where the chapter this concept is introduced is called Limiter and features Genus' explanation about limiters. Orochi is the only success, so he might fall into that category himself?
Orochi was stated to have less potential than Garou, so it’s implied that orochi succeeded in weakening his limiter, but wasn’t able to break it the way Garou might have done after perfecting his fist. Although it’s kinda speculation if Garou did it at all, though I do believe he did. Regardless, him not having limitless potential means he didn’t break his limiter yet.
Also, I've looked since then, but I can't find it. I think I was just Mandela'ing you from a SeththeProgrammer (oof) video I saw some time ago.
I recall that video as well actually but I don’t remember the source for the Boros limiter thing.
He doesn't say flesh in general, just beyond the limit of living beings. It does suggest the same thing, but it also puts the statement heavily into question. Like, does he mean literally all possible living beings who don't have latent energy? If so, what exactly makes him the authority on superior beings who don't have it, like Saitama?
Sorry I was quoting anime Boros who says “living flesh”
Seemingly it’s just him saying that he’s beyond the limits of living beings, which is the limiter.
Alternatively, there’s Boros’ armor which he says is used to seal his limitless power, which also would line up with a broken limiter if he’s using a suit of armor instead.
Not really, and Boros can't even remotely do anything to Saitama in a million years. At best, Saitama was a bit shocked by the CSRC.
Iirc there’s a panel of Boros running at saitama that matches saitama running at the subterraneans
He wasn't damaged, though. That was just what Boros believed, and Saitama instantly put him in his place by basically saying 'this is boring as ****. can we wrap it up?'
Well no, the reason I brought it up was because it was the “narrator”, not Boros
And of course he wasn’t damaged, but it does imply that nobody had hit saitama that hard up until that point, which is true of course based on saitama’s statement. More importantly, it is just one of many ways that Boros is shown to be strong that orochi doesn’t have.
Potentially, and that's after the CSRC. And then he gets mixed into the stream right after, with Saitama practically disregarding him later.
The csrc was a last ditch suicide move, so it’s questionable if it really factored into Boros being a strong guy rather than just having a strong final attack
him saying he was almost a real fight before that and repeatedly calling him strong seems to indicate that Boros was already stronger than the rest without even using csrc

but still, you can’t deny that saitama definitely makes a complete joke of orochi. When flashy flash brings up monster king orochi, Saitama assumes that the orochi flashy is talking about is the monster king’s dad and says something like “maybe he’ll be strong”, which of course implies that the actual orochi was not strong in his eyes.

He also said that Tatsumaki’s power wasn’t that different from fubuki’s. Boros > Tatsumaki confirmed.

Orochi has stronger feats (excluding csrc) while Boros has astronomically better implied scaling
Honestly I’m convinced that armored Boros would be able to low-mid diff orochi, just based off the fact that he took a normal punch while orochi got turned into mush by a normal punch

It just makes way too little narrative sense that Boros’ entire backstory is about how he relates to saitama as being able to effortlessly win every fight, and how nobody in the entire universe was able to even survive his released form, only for what Saitama referred to as “the bathtub monster who was splashing at me” to be a hundred times stronger than Boros somehow.

But at least Boros still beats Orochi via ftl speed blitz and moon kick.

It would be nice if we got some Boros bonus chapters about his backstory and some of the people he stomped throughout the universe
Maybe they could do something similar to that thing One wrote that had Boros as the main villain but it didn’t work because he was too strong and would defeat the main character
But I’m hoping Boris talks more about Boros at least, even if they’re not the same character.

He’s a fan favorite character, so the chances are never 0
How many times has Boros or the alien invasion at all have been mentioned after the Alien Conquerors arc?

He has been irrelevant for a while now and other than a cool fight and an assertion of how unbeatable Saitama is he did nothing plotwise for the series

How many times has Boros or the alien invasion at all have been mentioned after the Alien Conquerors arc?

He has been irrelevant for a while now and other than a cool fight and an assertion of how unbeatable Saitama is he did nothing plotwise for the series
I mean
Boris literally exists, so

Not sure what you meant, but either way it’s incredibly hard to believe that orochi just happened to be yet another person who’s just stronger than literally everyone else in the universe, the chances are just so low, and really the only one meant to be an exception is saitama.
How are the chances too low? It's fiction. For all we know, Orochi was the strongest person in the universe besides Saitama after Boros died.

There's no frame of reference here because A) the prophecy is shaky as ****, and B) he'd never gone to Earth before.

Also, Orochi would very much be an exception if the limiter stuff is correct.
Orochi was stated to have less potential than Garou, so it’s implied that orochi succeeded in weakening his limiter, but wasn’t able to break it the way Garou might have done after perfecting his fist. Although it’s kinda speculation if Garou did it at all, though I do believe he did. Regardless, him not having limitless potential means he didn’t break his limiter yet.
She said he possesses qualities to potentially get on an equal or higher level. Psykos literally said that Orochi was a success on multiple occasions. What you're saying doesn't disprove anything.
Sorry I was quoting anime Boros who says “living flesh”
Seemingly it’s just him saying that he’s beyond the limits of living beings, which is the limiter.
Assuming he even knows about it.

Also, Limiters limit growth. Different creatures have different plateaus, so it doesn't make sense in the context that he uses his latent energy as a booster.

Seemingly, it's just referring to the fact that the vast majority of organisms literally aren't designed to perform the activities he performs.
Alternatively, there’s Boros’ armor which he says is used to seal his limitless power, which also would line up with a broken limiter if he’s using a suit of armor instead.
He doesn't say that in the manga.

Also, limiters don't limit power, they limit the growth of power. It's not anime Boros alluding to a limiter, it's Boros being hyperbolic.
Iirc there’s a panel of Boros running at saitama that matches saitama running at the subterraneans
Not taking your word for that. Even if I did, minor similarities in art mean nothing.
Well no, the reason I brought it up was because it was the “narrator”, not Boros
Which changes literally nothing.
And of course he wasn’t damaged, but it does imply that nobody had hit saitama that hard up until that point, which is true of course based on saitama’s statement.
So that wouldn't include Orochi.
More importantly, it is just one of many ways that Boros is shown to be strong that orochi doesn’t have.
Given that he's shown to be unharmed by this level of impact, narratively they wouldn't repeat that kind of thing.
The csrc was a last ditch suicide move, so it’s questionable if it really factored into Boros being a strong guy rather than just having a strong final attack
The CSRC is literally the only thing in the fight that forced Saitama to use an even vaguely measurable fraction of his strength. It'd definitely be the most memorable part.
him saying he was almost a real fight before that and repeatedly calling him strong seems to indicate that Boros was already stronger than the rest without even using csrc
He said that once, told Boros to end the fight, and then called it almost a real fight because he was kicked to the moon before the CSRC exchange happened.
but still, you can’t deny that saitama definitely makes a complete joke of orochi. When flashy flash brings up monster king orochi, Saitama assumes that the orochi flashy is talking about is the monster king’s dad and says something like “maybe he’ll be strong”, which of course implies that the actual orochi was not strong in his eyes.
Sure. But it doesn't really prove anything.

My god, nobody actually believes Orochi is > Boros.
End of story. We should just agree to put that shit on the profile regardless.
it's not like there's some higher power stopping staff from applying changes that they agree to be true. Boo hoo, there's no solid standalone evidence, simply put it on the profile if it is agreed with, because that's how the voting system works
it's not as if god himself is going to rise from the moon and smite you because you put a very obviously true thing on a profile in the vs battles fandom wiki. It's not misinformation when it's heavily implied.
anyways time to get to the arguing again...

Back