• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
a “???” i just meant her enraged, chill out omg
That's a pretty standard sized message for this site and I don't think I looked mad, so I'm not sure why you're saying chill out. Then again people love to say that on this website at every given moment.

We've already seen Tatsumaki like that anyways.

he used on boros
And? Are you implying something my friend?

troll-face-creepy-smile.gif

also, tatsumaki having perfect control of her power doesnt mean that she cant lose her mind and become a furious beast, who knows

the secret of her power is unknown, why the **** is tatsumaki that strong?

also, tatsumaki having perfect control of her power doesnt mean that she cant lose her mind and become a furious beast, who knows

the secret of her power is unknown, why the **** is tatsumaki that strong?
Because she is.

One of the main things about the "Limiter" as an idea is that every living being is born with a different amount of natural potential and limitations to that potential. Saitama's was rather low since birth, which is why he was able to break his Limiter while still being so weak at the time. Tatsumaki's ceiling, which she would need to break through to remove her own Limiter, would be incomprehensibly beyond Saitama's.

She's just built like that.

tatsumaki and fubuki being daughters of the king of the espers
also, they are a different species of humans, they evolved and reached the perfect control over the capacities of their brains
they were hardly hunted by monsters by GOD’s command to lower humankind’s chance of survival, so they got extinguished before the regular humans, tatsumaki’s father actually “sold” her in order to protect her and keep her anonymous until she’s grown and able to protect herself and the humankind

the one who gives everyone’s power is god, so why did god gave tatsumaki power if she is fighting agaisnt him?
or she did just born with it? is it nature trying to fight back? isnt god the nature himself?

is there another type of god like yin and yang?

wait wtf. I thought boros was like MHS+. I checked his page and it says his speed scales to the speed saitama hit the moon, which was calced to be 6% the speed of light. I would assume that this could upgrade him a lot closer, since "almost" the speed of light must mean at least 60-70% of the speed of light?
...no, MB Boros scales to 90% speed of light

Tbh, I'm kinda disgusted Saitama didn't use consecutive serious punches (at least a one-handed consecutive serious punches) against Cosmic Garou.

Like, yeah, it's a kinda obvious move, but just imagine Cosmic Garou being overwhelmed with two hands against one handed consecutive punches

Tbh, I'm kinda disgusted Saitama didn't use consecutive serious punches (at least a one-handed consecutive serious punches) against Cosmic Garou.

Like, yeah, it's a kinda obvious move, but just imagine Cosmic Garou being overwhelmed with two hands against one handed consecutive punches
I mean omnidirectional serious punch was basically the closest thing to it

It happened, so it counts. However, it's definitely not as impressive as half of Tatsumaki's other feats.
Her TK's range is what One was concerned about. He said with that range, she could have taken Boros' ship out of the sky if I remember correctly.

However it 10000% is meant to be planet here. Boros in the anime directly states that his attack will blow up the planet and earlier in the same thing it says that Boros' latent or hidden energy can destroy planets. I think here they just say the attack name and went "Oh so it means star" and called it star.
I mean even if it was star level, it still would have only destroyed the Earth/Moon, right? Especially if the Earth in OPM is larger than the one irl.

also, tatsumaki’s expressions when the ship got destroyed pretty much confirms that she wasnt impressed at all, she’s putting much more effort agaisnt saitaman than on that ship, and she is actually playing with saitama

also, tatsumaki’s expressions when the ship got destroyed pretty much confirms that she wasnt impressed at all, she’s putting much more effort agaisnt saitaman than on that ship, and she is actually playing with saitama
She had a confused expression because she wasn't sure that she was the one who caused the ship to tilt and then fall over. It's why she asked Saitama how he got into the ship before getting super salty about being ignored.

She had a confused expression because she wasn't sure that she was the one who caused the ship to tilt and then fall over. It's why she asked Saitama how he got into the ship before getting super salty about being ignored.
no.
she didnt really give a **** actually, i doubt she even considered this ship a real threat, just got surprised by the fact that a B CLASS hero was inside it
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDIyNTM5Njc0MjAlMkY5MTcyNTY4NDg2NzQwMjk2MTglMkZwXzQ0LnBuZw==

she didnt really give a **** actually, i doubt she even considered this ship a real threat, just got surprised by the fact that a B CLASS hero was inside it
The ship began going down and she had internal pausing when Darkshine said it was her, then the ship began to shake from Boros' attack and she began looking around the place and then she says it exploded right after. While I don't doubt that later on she would just chalk it up to her downing the ship, she didn't back or agree with the other S-Class Heroes claims that she was the one who was doing it.

The ship began going down and she had internal pausing when Darkshine said it was her, then the ship began to shake from Boros' attack and she began looking around the place and then she says it exploded right after. While I don't doubt that later on she would just chalk it up to her downing the ship, she didn't back or agree with the other S-Class Heroes claims that she was the one who was doing it.
the first scam was just three points…

the second one, you cant even see the color of her eyeballs, murata usually do this when the character is emotionless, she is not looking around, theres is nothing implying this.

and the last one just proofs that she didnt even give a shit, she didnt even care who really shoot down the ship, she didnt care if it was she or not, even thought she knew about this possibility.

Back