• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Boros stating he’d blow up earth doesn’t make it the max, blast stated the sp2 would blow up earth as well and the rest is history
Well he threatened to blow up saitama AND the earth which would mean at least the earth + whatever he perceived saitama’s durability to be

Anyways for those who have read the webcomic
does phoenix man’s statement of watchdog man’s monsterization exist in the webcomic or is it a new thing?

Jokes on you. Literally nobody else gives a **** about WDM except to make youtube content.

Jokes on you. Literally nobody else gives a **** about WDM except to make youtube content.
Hard to give a **** about a character who only got any real moment in a flashback fight scene against the weakest form of Garou for like 4 pages and hasn’t even appeared the entire last arc

The next watchdog man scene needs to be just him smelling a monster on the other side of city Q and instantly killing it at mftl+ speed
imagine if watchdog man does not apper in any chapter until the end of the series,where is discover that he was murata drawing the series all of the time

What are everyone’s headcanon/ideal/end of series prediction ratings for all the OPM characters?
  • Saitama (End of Series): 2-C & Massively FTL+ speed
  • "God": 2-C with Massively FTL+ speed
  • Blast & his teammates: Low 2-C & Massively FTL+ speed
  • Lord Boros (Released/Meteoric Burst): 5-B & FTL speed
  • Tatsumaki: 6-B 5-C or Low 5-B
  • High tier S-Class (Flashy Flash, Bang, Atomic Samurai, Bomb, Darkshine, etc.): 6-C or High 6-C

Last edited:
Saitama and GOD will likely end up in the Universal ranges, either 3-A to Low 2-C.

Genos likely grows stronger in the future and becomes high end Tier 6 to maybe Tier 5.

I get the feeling Fubuki will likely grow stronger in the future, probably end up in the Tier 6 ranges or maybe even surpass her sister.

Drive Knight might end up in a similar category to Genos considering the shit he might be plotting, I sense there might be a rivalry between the two of them.

I get the feeling Garou is going to surpass his Cosmic Garou self in the future tbh.

Last edited:
Drive Knight might end up in a similar category to Genos considering the shit he might be plotting, I sense there might be a rivalry between the two of them.
Tier 6 makes the most sense to me, since metal knight will likely surpass the dark matter weapons, and drive knight would probably do something to be comparable to metal knight in the future

also, i wonder what’s gonna stop tatsumaki and saitama
it doesn’t seen like she’s running out of stamina so soon… I feel like that garou’ radiation is somehow affecting the heroes and this is gonna nerf tatsumaki for NOW

or maybe, saitama will use a serious punch to break the hell out of her barrier and make her scared of his strenght, so he can finally talk to her
but this i dont see tatsumaki being scared and stop attacking just because she knows that she’s weaker, maybe saitama will knock her out

just wanna to see tatsumaki “???” mode
Wouldn't make sense for her to have those percentage gauges like Mob. The entire reason why Mob has that is because Mob has developed a complex and hides his emotions due to knowing how strong he is and worrying about hurting others. If Mob were emotionally unrestrained, he'd always be in his 100% states.

On the other hand, ???% is literally a manifestation of Mob's repressed powers obtaining sentience. Due to Mob's insecurities and fears, he bottled up his emotions, and therefor his powers. Which, somehow, eventually led to his powers literally developing emotions, viewing itself as Mob in his truest state/form.

Tatsumaki doesn't have those same concerns and she doesn't restrain herself the same way. She is perfectly open about how strong she is and flaunts it whenever it suits her, which is what ???% wants to do. Even if the powers worked the same way, Tatsumaki would never have a ???% mode.

or maybe, saitama will use a serious punch to break the hell out of her barrier and make her scared of his strenght, so he can finally talk to her
but this i dont see tatsumaki being scared and stop attacking just because she knows that she’s weaker, maybe saitama will knock her out
Saitama using a Serious Punch on Foddsumaki 🥴🥴🥴

Wouldn't make sense for her to have those percentage gauges like Mob. The entire reason why Mob has that is because Mob has developed a complex and hides his emotions due to knowing how strong he is and worrying about hurting others. If Mob were emotionally unrestrained, he'd always be in his 100% states.

On the other hand, ???% is literally a manifestation of Mob's repressed powers obtaining sentience. Due to Mob's insecurities and fears, he bottled up his emotions, and therefor his powers. Which, somehow, eventually led to his powers literally developing emotions, viewing itself as Mob in his truest state/form.

Tatsumaki doesn't have those same concerns and she doesn't restrain herself the same way. She is perfectly open about how strong she is and flaunts it whenever it suits her, which is what ???% wants to do. Even if the powers worked the same way, Tatsumaki would never have a ???% mode.
ah, with “???” i just meant her enraged, chill out omg

Back