• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1YhZoxw.png

goddamn I come back to vs battles after half a year and saitama has been fodderized to MFTL instead of MFTL+. He probably gets blitzed by most 4-As now

Why do you care about speed? It always gets equalized lol

Besides, the previous value wasn't really that far into MFTL+

Because it's correct lmao, nitpicking in-between frames is cringe.
alright, you have your opinion and I have mine. you can say you dislike my opinion but calling me cringe means you want to start beef with me. im usually nice, but you dont want to get on my bad side

super off topic and about 8 years late, but does anyone think this scene from s1 ep 9 looked SUPER weirdly/badly animated?
It squash-animation. The only time it's really bad is when you either watch it slowly (where you get things like 30-foot-tall Boros) or if there's too much of it at once in focus (which was the main complaint with the Naruto vs Pain fight). The animation for DSK vs Genos is fine for a quick thing and doesn't have long focus on it, so for the most part I would say its fine.
He probably gets blitzed by most 4-As now
He gets blitzed by most 4-As anyways dude.

Yo question, how high could tatsumaki raise her durability by boosting her physicals through psychic powers? As in, what does the "protection" scale to?

this sounds like the same argument that narutards use to defend that awful naruto vs pain fight scene
Do you know anything about animation? There are entire frames stretched out and contorted to create the cohesive visual you get. In Boros vs Saitama, when Saitama punches armored Boros, for 1-2 frames, his body doesn't even have a human form, it's stretched out along the shockwave.

Back