• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
24 hours is way too long.
It’s literally the same time we use for grace
It serves 2 purposes

1. Making sure that threads don’t start and end before people who would otherwise contribute to them even wake up (looking at you, Garou v Kratos)
2. Preventing people from voting at the very start of a match and then leaving instantly without seeing the counterarguments (looking at you again, Garou v Kratos thread)

If I had it my way I would make it so that people have to reconfirm their vote every 24 hours so that they would actually be more encouraged to participate in the discussion after they vote, but I highly doubt most users would be happy with actually having to engage counterarguments so I wouldn’t actually propose something like that

wtf is this shit

k1sN4au.png

In their defense though this was 2019, when skeptics and down players were able to say that saitama was tier 6
yeah, reminds me of the time back in like 2015 when goku was unironically being hyped up to be able to solo marvel and DC, while Saitama was being downplayed to luffy level. ****** weird times.

I could possibly see an inexperienced powerscaling saying that the one ultimate is star level because it’s the full power of the sun
so I’m some universe it’s almost justifiable to say that escanor’s full power could beat saitama

tatsumaki vs mob thread should be open to discussion again

also making a new crt to give her danmaku and limited paralysis inducement with telekinesis

Last edited:
Someone should make a 7-B upgrade thread based around Vaccine Man scaling tbh that would be slightly controversial

Yo question, how high could tatsumaki raise her durability by boosting her physicals through psychic powers? As in, what does the "protection" scale to?
High 6-A. She isn’t magically going to somehow surpass her previous limit unless someone can prove her defenses insurmountably surpasses psychorochi’s attack potency.

Weren't Damage or ByAsura making a CRT on the speed scaling? Or was it AP?

Also I was thinking that at least all S Class and Cadres profiles should be complete with references. I might make a post to get some help to do so.

Back