• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not really. It's presented more as a side effect of Saitama's newly increased strength level, much like how his farts alone can propel him part-way across the solar system. The feat in and of itself isn't the hype, it's the fact that he did it by sneezing.
Tiny correction but his farts didn't accomplish that. He just caught up to Garou and went through the same portal as him.

go reread the moment they arrived on io, saitama literally says he was holding back not to destroy earth (it was going to be destroyed anyway but doesn't change the fact that he held back)
I re-read to give you benifit, turns out you are the one who didn’t read, cause no where did he say he held back to not destroy the planet.

I re-read to give you benifit, turns out you are the one who didn’t read, cause no where did he say he held back to not destroy the planet.
can't send pics on the forum so
ch 167 page 16
Saitama says "oh well, at least i can let loose"

Tiny correction but his farts didn't accomplish that. He just caught up to Garou and went through the same portal as him.
true. but my point about his bodily functions alone being far more destructive due to his boosted power holds up.

How would the same not apply to a fight on Earth? I'm really not getting your line of reasoning here.

it would apply as he wasn't using his full power on earth to beat garou but on io he can
No. The context is Garous durability. Not earth. Take the L here. It’s not like it changes anything cause just like full power saitama overwhelmed Garou on I.O, Garou was overwhelmed in that clash as well.

it would apply as he wasn't using his full power on earth to beat garou but on io he can
That's just repeating the subject as if it's evidence in and of itself.

Edit: This came off a little too aggressive, in hindsight. That wasn't my intention.

The argument I'm trying to make (not even argument, literally something stated by the next text bubble) is that he's not referring to the damage to Earth, he's referring to the fact that he finally has an opponent so durable that he can finally use 100% of his power while attacking them.

He literally says 'at full power against a guy who can stay up'. There's no equivocation here.

Last edited:
The biggest issue with this series is that there’s essentially no watchdog man
we literally have more screentime for god than watchdog man
And I don’t think he appears again in the webcomic either
So sad that the best S class hero will literally have to wait years to shine, but it may very well be the biggest payoff in the history of fiction

The biggest issue with this series is that there’s essentially no watchdog man
we literally have more screentime for god than watchdog man
And I don’t think he appears again in the webcomic either
So sad that the best S class hero will literally have to wait years to shine, but it may very well be the biggest payoff in the history of fiction
He appears again in the wc but just as a cameo

Not really. It's presented more as a side effect of Saitama's newly increased strength level, much like how his farts alone can propel him part-way across the solar system. The feat in and of itself isn't the hype, it's the fact that he did it by sneezing.

'But Garou evaded it'. He later gets directly punched in the face by a very pissed off Saitama who's at least as strong as when he performed the Jupiter feat and not p
From a point I mentioned previously (THAT YOU RESPONDED WITH A MEME REEEE), garou's reaction could also had been him being able to observe saitama's full strength at that exact moment, where for that length of time saitama was forced to use the full breadth of his muscles into sneezing, garou realized that saitama's exponential AD has reached a point where it allows saitama to one shot him.

A sneeze that, if saitama were to put the same amount of effort into his punch as he did the sneeze, could have killed garou.

Its probably also the moment that saitama decided to start holding back lmao

what if the mosquito was god spying on saitama
And used the form to take a sample of saitamas blood to create a clone and use it as a vessel to fight saitama

-but upon realizing that he can't defeat saitama physically, god decides to create a clone of saitama, but female! If he can't take saitama in a fight, god will take saitama's heart instead! Opm becomes a romcom. The good ending

Last edited:
super off topic and about 8 years late, but does anyone think this scene from s1 ep 9 looked SUPER weirdly/badly animated?

bgUgW6b.png

Back