• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Weren't Damage or ByAsura making a CRT on the speed scaling? Or was it AP?

Also I was thinking that at least all S Class and Cadres profiles should be complete with references. I might make a post to get some help to do so.
ByAsura was making a speed CRT.

I was going to make a AP CRT but some IRL stuff has come up and I won't be able to focus on serious CRTs for about a week.

ByAsura was making a speed CRT.

I was going to make a AP CRT but some IRL stuff has come up and I won't be able to focus on serious CRTs for about a week.
I see, the speed of the verse is kinda ****** ngl

I can make the CRT if you want, what would be the big change on the AP scaling?

Garou could’ve easily escaped saitama if he just used the portal to go to another universe
In fact, making the fight take place in another universe would have been an easy way for Murata to draw a 3-A Saitama feat without making him kill the entire cast.
Missed opportunities

Damn, reading the chapters, gotta say this ain’t looking good for boros < tats supporters. seems like saitama views tats like any other fodder character. Such a shame since I wanted tats to scale above him.

Damn, reading the chapters, gotta say this ain’t looking good for boros < tats supporters. seems like saitama views tats like any other fodder character. Such a shame since I wanted tats to scale above him.
uh, no??????
saitama is actually impressed by her abilites lol

uh, no??????
saitama is actually impressed by her abilites lol
IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0215.png

IMG_0214.png

Boros.zip

and still, saitama is impressed by her abilities and she is not using 1% of her power
meanwhile, boros had to kill himself to be acknowledged by saitama
The only time he acknowledged tatsumaki was saying “oooh that could be fun”
which is immediately proven wrong when he says later on in the very same chapter “I wanna go home”

The only time he acknowledged tatsumaki was saying “oooh that could be fun”
which is immediately proven wrong when he says later on in the very same chapter “I wanna go home”
no, he actually said that doing the kind of stuff she can do with her power is cool.
and the same applies to boros when saitama said that he never had a real fight and nothing close to it just af defeating the fodder alien

Last edited:
no, he actually said that doing the kind of stuff she can do with her power is cool.
and the same applies to boros when saitama said just after this that he never had a real fight and nothing close to it just af defeating the fodder alien
hmmm, i just noticed that the translation is different in portuguese and english
thats bad

I disagree to an extent (especially when it comes to important threads about Boros), but I do mostly agree. Not that there should neccesarily be any rules about it.

can we get that platinum sperm recalc btw
high 7-A will probably be returning anyways but the old calc would have just gone to 7-A, which is still better than low 7-B

Could be.

Still more than whatever he did with Tatsumaki.
no it’s not, when saitama said that about tatsumaki, he was genuinely being honest and his expressions really shows this.
also, RELEASED BOROS being compared to a playing tatsumaki, just proofs that she’s on another level

Back