• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A duel of cosmic destroyers of humanity, blessed by gods from beyond the stars (Garou vs Herrscher of the Void)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emirp sumitpo

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Basically, two beings who are possessed by a cosmic entity from beyond the cosmos, who's main purpose is to destroy humanity.

Scenario: As a certain scarlet speedster runs though time, several universes begin to merge with one another, unbeknownst to their inhabitants.

As Garou finishes off the last of the S-Class, he senses a powerful entity nearby, an entity with a power almost akin to his. Deeming that this being is the last thing that can stand in the way of humanity's destruction, he travels to confront this unknown enemy. Soon enough, he arrives on a titanic ship, a ship that looks to be out of his world. He stands surrounded by the corpses of dead soldiers and ruined mechas, and at the center of it all, a silver haired girl hover in the sky, as she chokes the life of a raven haired ronin. The unknown entity tossed the girl aside, now focusing her attention on this newcomer.

The two cosmic destroyers prepare to duel, as there may only be one enforcer of God.

Rules:
  • Garou is 4-A
  • Herrscher of the Void is used
  • Speed is equalized
  • Both are in character
  • Neither are given prior knowledge of the other
  • Battle takes place on top of the Hyperion
  • Opponents start 100 meters from one another
  • Garou scales to 67.38 ExaFoe. Herrscher of the Void massively upscales from 22.77 Foe or baseline Solar System level
Garou:

Herrscher of the Void:

Ramjet swoops in and solos both Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I don’t see why high 4-C garou is used when both characters in question have dura neg and garou is just gonna evolve to void in this scenario anyway.

I don’t see why high 4-C garou is used when both characters in question have dura neg and garou is just gonna evolve to void in this scenario anyway.
I made Garou High 4-C to make it a little more fair, since with mimicry, they would have an even field in AP. And Garou doesn't evolve unless he's being pushed in combat.

Wait wtf, Kiana should have two Herrscher of the Void key/tab, one is with Sirin persona dominated the body, one is when Kiana can willingly transform into Void form with the cost of burden of honkai corruption, she frequently transform at the end of Arc City, to Herrscher of Thunder Arc and lastly is Herrscher of Sentience Arc

Wait wtf, Kiana should have two Herrscher of the Void key/tab, one is with Sirin persona dominated the body, one is when Kiana can willingly transform into Void form with the cost of burden of honkai corruption, she frequently transform at the end of Arc City, to Herrscher of Thunder Arc and lastly is Herrscher of Sentience Arc
She already has that in her void drifter keys. It's even listed on her profile.

I thought the little summary I wrote and the picture I linked would've made it obvious I'm using the Sirin possessed one.

She already has that in her void drifter keys. It's even listed on her profile.

I thought the little summary I wrote and the picture I linked would've made it obvious I'm using the Sirin possessed one.
Should have its own key/tabber, Herrschers have their own unoque set of hax and hax resistance

Anyway the possessed one is iirc, passively induced Honkai Energy at extremely lethal level, so she just passively turn Garou into Honkai Beast

He evolves after brief exposure to the opponents abilities. He doesn’t necessarily need to be pushed anymore.

Anyway I will vote for void because garou can’t survive space time splitting attack from a higher magnitude to which he exists on. Worst of all void usually leads with that too (when she fought Theresa and himeko) so even in character she’ll probably do that. Nothing in character does garou do immediately can harm void with her shields even in his 4-A key.

Last edited:
Anyway I will vote for void because garou can’t survive space time splitting attack from a higher magnitude to which he exists on. Worst of all void usually leads with that too (when she fought Theresa and himeko) so even in character she’ll probably do that. Nothing in character does garou do immediately can harm void with her shields even in his high 4-B key.
Dang should I switch to 4-A?

He doesn't, Honkai Radiation isn't just Radiation we know, the energy will just corrupt him into Honkai Beast or whatever similar
The application of honkai energy you’re referring to works off mutation. That specific effect of Honkai radiation would be resisted by garou.

The application of honkai energy you’re referring to works off mutation. That specific effect of Honkai radiation would be resisted by garou.
He resists some scientific radiation doesn't mean he can resist Honkai Energy radiation and all of it application/effects, that is NLF

He resists some scientific radiation doesn't mean he can resist Honkai Energy radiation and all of it application/effects, that is NLF
You’re misconstructing my argument to make it easier to debunk right now. I just said THAT SPECIFIC effect due to it being a product of mutation, which is part of scientific radiation. I never said it resists all of its applications and effects, only transmutation because that is what regular cosmic radiation can do as well.

Can't he also counter that process with Supernatural Willpower? If I'm not reading wrong the way it corrupts the mind and turns the affected subject sounds very similar to the monsterization from OPM

Also I think some of these space time abilities Garou can actually copy
Doesn't turning Garou into honkai beast only make him stonger?
Probably? Not sure, I mean in a sleeping unconscious state his body fought on his own perfectly and was able to still mimic martial arts techniques.

Aside from all that, I don't really know what Garou can do here. She seems to have like 4 types of dura neg and a time slow.

Garou could probably replicate all the Honkai Beast traits on his own even without being forcibly turned into one tbh. If Kiana summons a honkai beast, he'd probably get resistance to Honkai just based on that if he bothered to copy it. Not all too relevant, but just something I thought about.

Afaik Garou can only copy things that are physically possible in his universe, and Herrscher Authorities are beyond that and explicitly bend and break physical laws, so he shouldn't be able to copy Kiana outside of her raw power level.

Beyond that, I don't see how Garou can really do anything. He can't copy Kiana's powers, so his punches would just constantly get rotated by her portals. He'd get stuck anywhere she BFR's him to since he doesn't have feats of escaping extra-dimensional spaces, and idk if he resists deconstruction and death manip since this key of Kiana spams the Herrscher of Death's dark mists.

Unless Garou has other things up his sleeve, I'd give this to Kiana.

It says on her profile she was still afflicted, just took a while.
That's Honkai Radiation, which is related to honkai energy, not standard radiation. Even if you equalized it, which it shouldn't be, she resisted radiation on a far higher order than anything Garou himself has put out.

That's Honkai Radiation, which is related to honkai energy, not standard radiation. Even if you equalized it, which it shouldn't be, she resisted radiation on a far higher order than anything Garou himself has put out.
But she was still afflicted? Has she resisted regular radiation with no effects? If not she should still be susceptible. If Garou doesn’t see a win con he’ll BFR

But she was still afflicted? Has she resisted regular radiation with no effects? If not she should still be susceptible. If Garou doesn’t see a win con he’ll BFR
It's literally a completely different thing that just so happens to be called "radiation".

Every instance of normal radiation from ground-zero nukes and floating around in deep space has left far inferior characters completely unaffected.

Also, Kiana has better dimensional travel than Garou. She'd just get out of whatever dimension he tries to seal her in, and she'd immediately attempt to outdo him and BFR him back, except he doesn't have 11-D range.

You’re misconstructing my argument to make it easier to debunk right now. I just said THAT SPECIFIC effect due to it being a product of mutation, which is part of scientific radiation. I never said it resists all of its applications and effects, only transmutation because that is what regular cosmic radiation can do as well.
He doesn't resist "radiation" that can mutate him into a HonKai Beast, claim that he resist some scientific Black Hole radiation mean he can resist Honkai Radiation which have insanely wackier effect is baseless claim

It's literally a completely different thing that just so happens to be called "radiation".

Every instance of normal radiation from ground-zero nukes and floating around in deep space has left far inferior characters completely unaffected.

Also, Kiana has better dimensional travel than Garou. She'd just get out of whatever dimension he tries to seal her in, and she'd immediately attempt to outdo him and BFR him back, except he doesn't have 11-D range.
Ok that’s all I was curious about.

Garou could probably replicate all the Honkai Beast traits on his own even without being forcibly turned into one tbh. If Kiana summons a honkai beast, he'd probably get resistance to Honkai just based on that if he bothered to copy it. Not all too relevant, but just something I thought about.

Afaik Garou can only copy things that are physically possible in his universe, and Herrscher Authorities are beyond that and explicitly bend and break physical laws, so he shouldn't be able to copy Kiana outside of her raw power level.

Beyond that, I don't see how Garou can really do anything. He can't copy Kiana's powers, so his punches would just constantly get rotated by her portals. He'd get stuck anywhere she BFR's him to since he doesn't have feats of escaping extra-dimensional spaces, and idk if he resists deconstruction and death manip since this key of Kiana spams the Herrscher of Death's dark mists.

Unless Garou has other things up his sleeve, I'd give this to Kiana.
I mean he did open a portal from another dimension after being BFRed and funny you mention the portal redirecting his punching because he faced someone who did exactly that, copied his portals and integrated it into his fighting style

By the way Garou's radiation aura scales considerably above baseline Cosmic Radiation resistance, the explanation and values are on his profile

He doesn't resist "radiation" that can mutate him into a HonKai Beast, claim that he resist some scientific Black Hole radiation mean he can resist Honkai Radiation which have insanely wackier effect is baseless claim
Agree with this, mostly. Garou doesn't have resistance to biological manip and corruption on the same scale as the sheer amount of Honkai radiation that Kiana passively shunts out as a Herrscher.

That said, if Garou goes Mode:Kiana, which we're all assuming he will, then he should be able to copy her frankly absurd resistance to Honkai radiation since that's a regular biological trait.

Doesn't do anything about the rest of Kiana's hax, but it makes it not an instant-loss on Garou's part at least.

Except he can't copy Kiana's portals, or really most of her noteworthy powers, because they're extensions of her Herrscher Authority, which is explicitly not a force that works based on the laws of the universe.
Who said Garou is limited to natural phenomena? Any space-time science fiction ability should be fair for Garou to copy

Well if that’s the case Garou should cosmic crush and bfr. His opponent will die over time.
He would not cosmic crush outside of using Gamma Ray Burst, because a notably weaker version of the Herrscher of the Void was completely unaffected by the radiation of several point-blank hyper-enhanced nuclear missiles. Plus, even if Kiana were affected, she'd just deconstruct and reconstruct the affected parts of her body using the Death Authority. Garou's only chance to take her out quickly enough is to overwhelm her with AP, which he can't do because he's copying her AP.

And again, her BFR is literally infinitely better than his by several orders of magnitude. Her space-time hax works on an 11-D scale. Garou doesn't even have feats of working on a 4-D scale. This is also why he couldn't copy her Herrscher powers, because all of them can operate up to the 11th dimension. Saying Garou can copy them would be NLF.

Hyperspace gates, space time manipulation and dimensional travel are all things that exist on the OPM verse and Garou has seen or copied, with that and verse equalization in mind I don't see why Garou can't copy abilities similar to those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back