• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama Law Manipulation

Second22

They/Them

Translate: "The video was interesting! Thank you for your introduction! I was able to reconfirm that Saitama-sensei is a person who deviated from the physical laws of this universe as a result of muscle training w"

He should get Limited Law Manipulation from this context.

"I enjoyed your video! Thanks for sharing! It reaffirmed for me that Saitama-sensei [professor/dr.] is a man who has deviated from the physical laws of this universe as a result of his muscle training." is a more accurate translation, but either way, Murata is commenting on the video, not the series itself. The premise of the video that Murata is commenting on is exploring the physics behind Saitama's (with glasses like a professor) feats during the fight with Boros.
To me this sounds like Saitama is just abnormally superhuman even for the OPM verse, which we already know lol

It would not be resistance. Murata is merely acknowloging the fact that his character kinda of doesn't give a **** about what makes sense from a real life science perspective.

Which is a very generic statement that a bunch of authors have of their series.

He can already grab hyperspace gates which I think is more than enough to cover this statement of him “deviating from” the physical laws

This isn't a matter of a statement Murata made being unsubstantiated or being slightly contradicted by the manga, this is a matter of a statement Murata made not even mattering. He was replying to a video that was shared with him. That is literally it.

It would not be resistance. Murata is merely acknowloging the fact that his character kinda of doesn't give a **** about what makes sense from a real life science perspective.

Which is a very generic statement that a bunch of authors have of their series.
i mean't if the statament is regarded as literal, it would be resistance and not hax

He can already grab hyperspace gates which I think is more than enough to cover this statement of him “deviating from” the physical laws
Capturing hyperspace gates does not address any laws of physics. But it can support the OP.

Translate: "The video was interesting! Thank you for your introduction! I was able to reconfirm that Saitama-sensei is a person who deviated from the physical laws of this universe as a result of muscle training w"

He should get Limited Law Manipulation from this context.

I think adding Dr.Genus's explanation of the chapter 88 limiter would make more sense for a resistance to law manipulation

I think adding Dr.Genus's explanation of the chapter 88 limiter would make more sense for a resistance to law manipulation
i'm pretty everyone can break their limiters, they simply become monsters doing so but saitama broke it so hard he fully removed it and remained human, at least that's what i remember

i'm pretty everyone can break their limiters, they simply become monsters doing so but saitama broke it so hard he fully removed it and remained human, at least that's what i remember
Almost that , the complete statement fits well in manipulation of law (to God)

"No matter how much effort one puts in, every living being has an intrinsic limit to its growth. Too much power becomes unbearable and overwhelms its host, turning it into a mindless, rampaging monster. To ensure that we do not enter the realm where we lose all purpose and reason, God has set limits to the growth of every being. The mechanism with which growth is controlled is called the limiter."

Last edited:
Monsters actually don’t have broken limiters, it’s just a transformation that makes them generally stronger but their original limiter is retained
the only characters that have been able to push their limiter are saitama, Garou, orochi, phoenix man, and probably glasses and maybe metal bat

After that he claims that Saitama removed his Limiter, which makes sense considering the statements of Saitama himself becoming an emotionless being at the beginning of the work

Monsters actually don’t have broken limiters, it’s just a transformation that makes them generally stronger but their original limiter is retained
the only characters that have been able to push their limiter are saitama, Garou, orochi, phoenix man, and probably glasses and maybe metal bat
I believe it's not that kind of "monster" that Dr.Genus is referring to, he is referring to a monster with no reason to exist or "apathetic", something that Saitama presents from the first chapters of the work

Saitama only managed to deviate some laws of physics. Of course we see it in manga regularly, Muruta even saids "result of muscle training" at the end, it refers directly to Saitama in manga. Since the characters in the video do not have any exercise scenes. Also, the scenes in the video are all taken from the manga, so what Saitama (with glasses) does, it's what Saitama in the manga does.

Murata just wanted to convey that what he did in the manga was a deviation from the laws of physics. where I didn't add another statement Because I thought that this was just it. but it seems not. I didn't pay much attention to this. If it's not clear then it's not necessary, but I can see that Blast gets the Space-time Mani from the vague statement as well.

I'll wait until someone can verify the validation of that tweet then. Nullflowerblush seems to be arguing against it.

Not only the statement is vague it also comes from Murata who isn't exactly WoG.

What is special about Saitama is that he broke his limiter which is a biological restriction God put on all living beings but I don't think that warrants anything other than Supernatural Willpower until further explanations about the limiter.

Also there is an issue with Genus explanation; We don't know if he is talking about an actual deity or the being that calls itself God.

Not only the statement is vague it also comes from Murata who isn't exactly WoG.

What is special about Saitama is that he broke his limiter which is a biological restriction God put on all living beings but I don't think that warrants anything other than Supernatural Willpower until further explanations about the limiter.

Also there is an issue with Genus explanation; We don't know if he is talking about an actual deity or the being that calls itself God.
I think assuming that there is another God in opm without any basis is a lot of assumption, and the statement came from a guy who studied the limiter for several decades if not a century, I think it's reliable enough

Some of the statements from Murata can sometimes be confirmed. Right now, this Wiki accepted some statements is from an interview with Murata, right? Murata didn't say that it was his personal opinion. or have to ask One first

I just thought that Saitama's Law manipulation only adorned the profile page, just like Blast gets a space-time manipulation from just one word. Whether it can be used or not, it has no effect. So it's up to you guys.

I think assuming that there is another God in opm without any basis is a lot of assumption, and the statement came from a guy who studied the limiter for several decades if not a century, I think it's reliable enough
No, he dedicated all his life to artificial evolution and only seriously started looking into the limiter after Saitama obliterated Carnage Kabuto.

It's perfectly plausible that he is refering to God (deity) instead of the being that calls itself God because it has never been established that Genus has knowledge of/made contact with God

No, he dedicated all his life to artificial evolution and only seriously started looking into the limiter after Saitama obliterated Carnage Kabuto.

It's perfectly plausible that he is refering to God (deity) instead of the being that calls itself God because it has never been established that Genus has knowledge of/made contact with God
actually not the very plot behind the story of Dr Genus is him seeking the veracity of the statement that "humanity has unlimited potential"(chapter 9, page 4), and assuming that there is another God even without a statement for this is too much guesswork

Back