• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
  • Wanking Boros
  • Dead alien vs midget discussion ad nauseam
  • Complaining about the stats and not changing them
  • Trying to scale people to Saitama
I wasn’t trying to scale Boros to saitama, I was saying that when he’s suppressed sometimes his reaction time isn’t consistent with mftl+ which was only to prove that tatsumaki doesn’t scale to saitama
but instead of reading the context you decided to hop on the Boros being wanked train

I said she may scale due to her being capable of blocking Tatsumaki’s rocks alongside the Esper, who is shown struggling to due it while Fubuki doesn’t seem to worried, could be misremembering tho
Was he trying to save Psykos? I thought Tornado's statement implied only Blizzard blocked her while he was gunning for Tornado.

I mean, the male esper came there explicitely to take Psykos alive so they can learn the secrets within her mind, so him gunning against Tatsumaki instead of protecting the important thing he came to search doesn't make any sense

Fixed Tatsumaki's profile a bit:

And now all it's left is making the intelligence CRT to upgrade her to Genius

Was he trying to save Psykos? I thought Tornado's statement implied only Blizzard blocked her while he was gunning for Tornado.
Maybe? It looked like they both attempted to protect Tatsumaki and then Tatsumaki one shots dude almost immediately after, considering he needs her his first priority would be to defend her no? Again, I could be misremembering

Making a barrier around Psykos to stop some rubble isn't a notable feat for Fubuki though
Ideally it shouldn’t be, but if my memory isn’t failing on me and the Esper dude is struggling to do this, then it could be a valid feat for Fubuki. She could defend them alongside the esper, with the Esper clearly pushing himself a lot to do so, while Fubuki is mostly calm and continues to do so even after he’s knocked out

Ideally it shouldn’t be, but if my memory isn’t failing on me and the Esper dude is struggling to do this, then it could be a valid feat for Fubuki. She could defend them alongside the esper, with the Esper clearly pushing himself a lot to do so, while Fubuki is mostly calm and continues to do so even after he’s knocked out
?
Agent Finger is clashing with Tatsumaki and Fubuki (presumably) is the one that put a barrier around Psykos, it isn't a feat.

?
Agent Finger is clashing with Tatsumaki and Fubuki (presumably) is the one that put a barrier around Psykos, it isn't a feat.
Possibly, but again, there’s not much reason to assume he’s clashing with Tatsumaki given the scan shows them both reaching out to do something

page_18.png

And then a barrier pops up around Psykos

page_19.png

If he was trying to attack Tatsumaki it would be made clear and I just don’t see him risking his patient of unforetold knowledge dying just to attack Tatsumaki, just don’t sit right with me

I feel like fubuki was supposed to be relative to Apollo but Murata literally just didn't draw a single panel of them clashing for two seconds and it really bothers me that fubuki could be missing out on 7-A just because of that

Possibly, but again, there’s not much reason to assume he’s clashing with Tatsumaki given the scan shows them both reaching out to do something

page_18.png

And then a barrier pops up around Psykos

page_19.png

If he was trying to attack Tatsumaki it would be made clear and I just don’t see him risking his patient of unforetold knowledge dying just to attack Tatsumaki, just don’t sit right with me
Tatsumaki literally says she is protecting Psykos
page_20.png

There are more things to change tbh

Once I have enough free time to use my computer, I'd start seriously working on it

I get that it’s because the page numbers are listed, but the same chapter being listed in multiple references is so unaesthetic.

Back