• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Chapter 500-"Thus, God unleashed his full power, erasing countless hierarchies of infinitely overarching structures containing infinite dimensions each, encapsulating a never ending infinite layer of infinitely large multiverses, each containing further infinite multiverses, and so on ad infinitum."

Vs. Wiki-"Sounds 3-A at best."

Chapter 500-"Thus, God unleashed his full power, erasing countless hierarchies of infinitely overarching structures containing infinite dimensions each, encapsulating a never ending infinite layer of infinitely large multiverses, each containing further infinite multiverses, and so on ad infinitum."

If anything like that ever happens in OPM and Garou doesn't scale I think I might jump into a volcano

It’s hyperbole there’s 0 galaxies in those hierarchies it’s 4-A

Ok Yknow what getting scans is too much of a pain, I’ll just use the ones ByAsura posted and give them to damage for the threat level scaling crt

tatsumaki will get enraged by saitama and will throw the moon at the earth at rel+ speeds giving a planet+ large planet result, and then she will shake his muscles and will have a 4~a key

tatsumaki will get enraged by saitama and will throw the moon at the earth at rel+ speeds giving a planet+ large planet result, and then she will shake his muscles and will have a 4~a key
Tatsumaki when god steps out of the moon and pulverizes her entire conceptual existence through the hierarchy.

by the way, promoted rook should scale to drive knight and genos combined
post threat level crt, that'd be 4.88 megatons, which darkshine would also scale above for beating psykochi

I mean considering all 3 disciples have it, it seems impossible that they all just happened to be born with that exact ability despite not being genetically related whatsoever or having the same origin, so Kamikaze probably taught them, and most likely has a much superior version
basically same reason we give silverfang instinctive reactions, both have the teacher student relationship

also, vomited ugly should have at most high 7-A durability for taking a few punches from golden sperm
doesn't seem like darkshine damaged him though, and it was discussed before that he doesn't have any feat of scaling to his own durability (even tho it's not a transformation, it's just his inferiority complex amplified by being covered in barf) so it's not the result I want

How strong would sperm be if he used all of his cells at once to make diamond sperm or some shit
How many cells did he even have to begin with, actually
I’m curious if sperm woulda been 6-B or something

How strong would sperm be if he used all of his cells at once to make diamond sperm or some shit
How many cells did he even have to begin with, actually
I’m curious if sperm woulda been 6-B or something

He had like 54 trillion cells.
but imagine how strong he will be,if every cell is a diamond sperm,like,he will be,so broken

it's crunch time for opm crts
we need to get on investing in team profiles. From useless shit like the fubuki group, all the way up to the 3 disciples and the blastvengers

then I assume there's more than that one rule?
Yeah, the one I mentioned is just the most prevalent rule. There’s also the rule that a Varies tier can’t include tiers that the character hasn’t shown. For example, you can’t give a variable character a 7-A rating if they’ve only been shown to vary from 9-B to High 8-C.

You also can’t use tiers in between the borders of their Varies tier in versus matches. To use the above example of a character that varies from 9-B to High 8-C, you can’t say that they’re 9-A or 8-C for a versus match.

You also can’t use tiers in between the borders of their Varies tier in versus matches. To use the above example of a character that varies from 9-B to High 8-C, you can’t say that they’re 9-A or 8-C for a versus match.
dumb rule
Yeah, the one I mentioned is just the most prevalent rule. There’s also the rule that a Varies tier can’t include tiers that the character hasn’t shown. For example, you can’t give a variable character a 7-A rating if they’ve only been shown to vary from 9-B to High 8-C.
zoinks

Back