• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's something at least. She could briefly restrain AG for a short amount of time before AG just adapted to it.

Clunky scaling, still definitely wouldn't make FF capable of hitting harder and taking harder hits than Darkshine in the WC, not enough to go on.
Wc Darkshine fighting alongside Flashy (meaning thy are comparable in speed somehow) and somewhat keeping up with Post Golden Sperm Garou is kinda crazy ngl

Anyways, anything new with deep sea king and elder centipede recalcs? Preferably that business will be finished before threat level scaling gets revised
hoping at the very least that either dsk or elderpede get 7-B, or a higher into low 7-B value

I don't see how it is. None of the S Class could beat Golden Sperm, Garou easily annihilated him, and he states Flashy Flash would've posed a legit threat to him before he went awakened, something Golden Sperm clearly isn't. And an even weaker Garou could easily beat down and leave Darkshine traumatized.
If WC Flashy Flash is supposed to much more durable it's strange how Awakened Garou basically KO'ed him with a kick but Darkshine took at least two really solid punches and a barrage of blows before going down

I wish we got a drive knight vs garou fight
of course, garou would adapt to all of drive knight's gasses and acid, but they're two of the most tactical fighters and it'd be fun to see how they interact with eachother
drive knight just is the most interesting S class in terms of abilities, and is probably one of the most haxed heroes in the verse

can someone bring the non localized translation of the threat level chapter? Specifically for this page
67M0QE-ywuhY2rAx7zAZ08eU3MIcPkG0j5HqmaM6QvQ0N3jjkZlSN-kWNooilq6HET1dM0cogt2se2TZudqsJSNI.jpg

Why would we use a cover art for scaling?

By that logic we should make Boros 5-A and Class Y via sheer size .

Since we now know that "God" should be incomparably stronger than 4-A, can we use this to give him "possibly [insert tier]" rating?
page_0.png
God is probably above 4-A due to narrative reasoning, and if nothing else he should be able to reach 4-A with ease, but by the wiki's standards it's not enough evidence still. But all of that has absolutely nothing to do with this cover art, which aren't canon to begin with. It just looks cool and is likely metaphorical, as well as being another hint at God's obvious connection to the moon (I personally interpret it as the moon being God's method of viewing the Earth and its inhabitants, and he can't see it otherwise).

Because why not. It doesn't contradict anything and celestial objects being "God"s eye has been an ongoing theme for a while.

Not even comparable situations. That kind of thing is strictly for art purposes (similar to Saitama being bullet sized on another volume cover) and condradicts the story
Not being heavily contradictory doesn't change that it isn't canon and can't be applied because it never actually happens in the story. Celestial objects being God's eye is not something that's been a big theme, it's barely been brought up even as a theory.

They are very comparable because they're both just cover art, which are meant to look cool or portray a message, and absolutely nothing more. They are totally irrelevant for powerscaling purposes.

Sigh... So many people disagreed instantly. I guess I need to wait for a while before seeing tier 3 or higher "God"
Even if we didn't, a cover page was never gonna go anywhere in a CRT, sorry to say. The wiki is pretty strict in terms of adding anything relevant to a page, yes even "possibly" and "likely" ratings, I would know that from experience. You'd need vastly more evidence than that.

Anyways, anything new with deep sea king and elder centipede recalcs? Preferably that business will be finished before threat level scaling gets revised
hoping at the very least that either dsk or elderpede get 7-B, or a higher into low 7-B value
I redid the EC calc and got 7-C, but I still have to put it in a blog
At most EC can be used for a possible LS upgrade

Btw, why are these characters in the verse’s main page?

Back