• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

metal knight massively hypersonic reactions

Fh10iJdKpw4VO70R_Vd7YWR7mo-2aFTapkBFgGkh5RVpNzMm23JnZZwHQphYnVMOjAQ3yIO7jlX8ojt68JznxTkH.jpg

just realized, he caught up to elder centipede, which means he scales to mach 732
elder centipede is in relatively the same position in both panels, meaning that it wasn't just due to his sheer size that metal knight was able to grab onto him either
cool beans

additionally, remove that stupid ass meteor justification, reacting to a meteor falling from space is a below average human level thing considering how long it takes for a meteor to hit the ground.

additionally, remove that stupid ass meteor justification, reacting to a meteor falling from space is a below average human level thing considering how long it takes for a meteor to hit the ground.
I agree with this but I don't see how the scan you posted proves MK sticks into centipede not because of its massive size.

I agree with this but I don't see how the scan you posted proves MK sticks into centipede not because of its massive size.
Because centipede is in the same position, meaning he hadn’t really moved much before MK was able to stick him

Also, I disagree with the CTR, I don't see that it is in the same position in the image
Elder Centipede was going back to the ground, so it was quite easy to intercept him, since by nature his body would follow the same (relative) path to the ground.
In addition to this, the image is not in the same position, the body is more curved and the part of the background that is seen in the first panel is no longer in the fourth panel, so at least it moved enough for that part can no longer be seen at the same angle.

Also, I disagree with the CTR, I don't see that it is in the same position in the image
Elder Centipede was going back to the ground, so it was quite easy to intercept him, since by nature his body would follow the same (relative) path to the ground.
In addition to this, the image is not in the same position, the body is more curved and the part of the background that is seen in the first panel is no longer in the fourth panel, so at least it moved enough for that part can no longer be seen at the same angle.
look at centipede's head where it says swoosh, and then look at his head on the panel where metal knight first touches him
he's literally in the same position, so no this is just bs

but if from that angle the whole body looks the same
Yes the whole body looks the same, so we can conclude that he didn’t move much before metal knight tagged him
I hope I don’t have to have a 4 page argument over something this easy

Yes the whole body looks the same, so we can conclude that he didn’t move much before metal knight tagged him
The WHOLE body, because of the position it is in, that will happen even if it barely moved or if it moved a lot.
In fact, what I say that the back of the body can no longer be seen even though it should be, indicates the opposite of what you are saying.

The WHOLE body, because of the position it is in, that will happen even if it barely moved or if it moved a lot.
In fact, what I say that the back of the body can no longer be seen even though it should be, indicates the opposite of what you are saying.
what you're proposing is that he kept moving, and even the parts far behind them were in the exact same position, having not even moved an inch. I think you might see the problem here
not to mention that his speed feats are done somewhat relative to his size, according to his profile he intercepted genos' attack while literally underground, which would make him still around that agile for his size
even if he did move literally a few inches, he objectively moved less than a thousand meters regardless, so metal knight would still be able to downscale

by the way does the scene even exist in the anime? that would be helpful here

Ok, even the anime portrays metal knight as having been moving faster than elderpede
seems good enough to me

Should remove the current justification and probably scale him to CE. Though I don't know what the reason is.

I was thinking
Likely Massively Hypersonic (should be superior to child emperor, tagged elder centipede [scan would be linked])

So what are you saying
MHS Mohican and Pineapple? Or elderpede isn’t mhs? This is either an upgrade or outlier to me, I don’t see the relevance to metal knight there

They don't have a profile and will probably not appear ever again in the series so they don't really matter

Back