• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
according to hero association stats saitama is actually way stronger than king lol
Ability TypeStaminaIntelligenceJusticeEndurancePowerPopularityEffectivenessFighting AbilityTotal
Physical15+415+15+15+115+15+95
wait shit no, that was according to genos
association does rank his power at 10 tho, same as king
Ability TypeStaminaIntelligenceJusticeEndurancePowerPopularityEffectivenessFighting AbilityTotal
Physical1011101013?36

Garou didn't know how powerful he was, he could only compare himself to Saitama.
yeah it's pretty inconsistent writing. Garou didn't bat an eye when he and Saitama vaporized millions of stars, but destroying Jupiter with a sneeze was what terrified him. Doesn't really make sense

God gets stronger over time I thought
Plus maybe god is pretty ****** weak, he doesn’t actually have any combat applicable feats beyond fighting elder centipede tier blast, so…
So are you saying that God himself is only EC level but he can grant people enough power to incinerate star systems?....

I can barely trust WoG for OPM scaling anymore

- WoG states Darkshine is the most physical powerful and durable S Class ( Flashy Flash does better in that regard against a stronger version of the Sperm Monster that casually flexed on Darkshine )

- WoG states Orochi and Golden Sperm are the same level ( proceeds to redraw Orochi and amp him to ridiculous levels above even Platinum Sperm let alone Golden Sperm )

- WoG states Tatsumaki=MOB ( Proceeds to ridiculously amp Tatsumaki to such levels that MOB she could passively neg him )

Etc etc

- WoG states Darkshine is the most physical powerful and durable S Class ( Flashy Flash does better in that regard against a stronger version of the Sperm Monster that casually flexed on Darkshine )

- WoG states Orochi and Golden Sperm are the same level ( proceeds to redraw Orochi and amp him to ridiculous levels above even Platinum Sperm let alone Golden Sperm )

- WoG states Tatsumaki=MOB ( Proceeds to ridiculously amp Tatsumaki to such levels that MOB she could passively neg him )

Etc etc
you know
That was when those chapters didn't exist, right?
It's like saying that a character was the most powerful villain, then there is one even more powerful,is just the pass of the story

yeah it's pretty inconsistent writing. Garou didn't bat an eye when he and Saitama vaporized millions of stars, but destroying Jupiter with a sneeze was what terrified him. Doesn't really make sense
Garou wouldn’t bat an eye upon something he didn’t know happened.

That’s not what Murata said, he just said that he didn’t know who would win in a fight between them. That doesn’t necessarily mean they’re comparable in strength.
And he said it in like 2017-2018 when even he didn't know what ONE had planned to do with Orochi so the statement is giga useless

Etc etc
These statements are wildly outdated and one is from the webcomic from an scene that didn't even appear in the manga lol

Still feel like darkshine at his peak could have done more than get ohkoed by golden sperm, especially considering there are multiple statements that imply darkshine dura > flashy dura and also iirc Silverfang also has a higher endurance stat than flashy and darkshine scales
though, flashy is so secretive about his accomplishments that I’m willing to forgive flashy being as powerful as he is and being stronger than darkshine and bang
what I’m not willing to forgive, is a weakened darkshine taking an unsuppressed hit from golden sperm, not blowing up into a hundred pieces despite being “7-B”(low 7-B once cringe threat levels scaling gets removed)
and not just downscaling. You guys are gonna keep coming up with weird excuses and headcanon but I’ve yet to see anything proving that darkshine isn’t 7-A or whatever for doing that

Still feel like darkshine at his peak could have done more than get ohkoed by golden sperm, especially considering there are multiple statements that imply darkshine dura > flashy dura and also iirc Silverfang also has a higher endurance stat than flashy and darkshine scales
though, flashy is so secretive about his accomplishments that I’m willing to forgive flashy being as powerful as he is and being stronger than darkshine and bang
what I’m not willing to forgive, is a weakened darkshine taking an unsuppressed hit from golden sperm, not blowing up into a hundred pieces despite being “7-B”(low 7-B once cringe threat levels scaling gets removed)
and not just downscaling. You guys are gonna keep coming up with weird excuses and headcanon but I’ve yet to see anything proving that darkshine isn’t 7-A or whatever for doing that
He got punched, KOed for the rest of the surface fight and described as "far too weak" by Golden Sperm, the copium you have to inhale to think Darkshine in any way downscales from being oneshot is massive lmao

He got punched, KOed for the rest of the surface fight and described as "far too weak" by Golden Sperm, the copium you have to inhale to think Darkshine in any way downscales from being oneshot is massive lmao
he was too weak because golden sperm is way stronger, but he downscales because he didn't die or even take noticeable damage besides being knocked out from it
the amount of cope™️ you need to say that a 7-B can even survive a hit from golden sperm is ridiculous

but the darkshine bs is inconsequential, for it's time to begin preparations for the hero association threat level scaling removal thread
all those in favor of removing hero association threat level scaling, notify me, since I can't (don't feel like) doing this myself

he was too weak because golden sperm is way stronger, but he downscales because he didn't die or even take noticeable damage besides being knocked out from it
the amount of stupidity you need to say that a 7-B can even survive a hit from golden sperm is ridiculous
"Not blowing up" is not grounds for downscaling at all lmao, if Darkshine had taken heavy damage but still stood up again then yes he would downscale, but no, he got folded and knocked out with just one punch for several hours.

"Not blowing up" is not grounds for downscaling at all lmao, if Darkshine had taken heavy damage but still stood up again then yes he would downscale, but no, he got folded and knocked out with just one punch for several hours.
the punch would have killed him and he would not be in one piece if he were 7-B

Garou was also impressed by Saitama being tougher than a mountain tho
Lmao. Reminds me of when Suiryu said "how did he survive that?! that punch can destroy a semi-truck" even though he himself literally just displayed feats far greater than destroying a truck. A lot of anime characters do this. They destroy universes in one scene and in the next scene they are impressed by a character that can blow up mountains. Like tf

Lmao. Reminds me of when Suiryu said "how did he survive that?! that punch can destroy a semi-truck" even though he himself literally just displayed feats far greater than destroying a truck. A lot of anime characters do this. They destroy universes in one scene and in the next scene they are impressed by a character that can blow up mountains. Like tf
Tbf he actually said his attack would pulverize an entire truck

On that note, has anyone ever calced Suiryu splitting in two the ring and then shattering it?

Etc etc
I don't think WoG statements are all that, not as good as feats at least, but I don't agree with those reasonings.

This Darkshine statement is quite old, and iirc this was said in regards to WC. In the WC, Flashy Flash is not physically stronger than Darkshine I'm quite sure.

This was Murata, no? His statements are more like "semi-WoG", in all fairness, also an old statement. And as mentioned, Murata didn't say they're on the same level, he said he doesn't know who would win, going any deeper than that is taking Murata's words out of context.

Again, this is WC. That was ONE, his WoG statements would almost definitely be referring to the webcomic, the material he has more involvement with. Webcomic Tatsumaki being on par with a serious Mob is not hard to believe whatsoever, they have very similar feats and both were made more directly by ONE, whereas manga Tats' was written by ONE but her feats were drawn and possibly influenced by Murata, not to mention the manga is a different continuity altogether at this point. I still think the WoG about Tatsumaki=Mob holds weight when talking about WC Tats.

In the WC, Flashy Flash is not physically stronger than Darkshine I'm quite sure.
Eh. Garou implies Flashy Flash that Flashy would've been a threat to him before he had evolved into a awakened form, and Garou before awakening easily dispatched Golden Sperm, who Amai said no one in the present S Class could defeat.

Eh. Garou implies Flashy Flash that Flashy would've been a threat to him before he had evolved into a awakened form, and Garou before awakening easily dispatched Golden Sperm, who Amai said no one in the present S Class could defeat.
Clunky scaling, still definitely wouldn't make FF capable of hitting harder and taking harder hits than Darkshine in the WC, not enough to go on.

Clunky scaling, still definitely wouldn't make FF capable of hitting harder and taking harder hits than Darkshine in the WC, not enough to go on.
I don't see how it is. None of the S Class could beat Golden Sperm, Garou easily annihilated him, and he states Flashy Flash would've posed a legit threat to him before he went awakened, something Golden Sperm clearly isn't. And an even weaker Garou could easily beat down and leave Darkshine traumatized.

Back