• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The problem I have with this theory is that if Blast was vastly weaker back then to the point where he was struggling with Elder Centipede, how did he fight God? IIRC, the manga insinuated that Blast fought God right after fighting EC, which is just insane to me cause anyone that struggles with something like EC is objectively going to get killed 400 million times by God's glare, just like what Demonbane did that that chick
God gets stronger over time I thought
Plus maybe god is pretty ****** weak, he doesn’t actually have any combat applicable feats beyond fighting elder centipede tier blast, so…

By the way God should only be “Unknown, at least 5-C with power bestowal”
All we know is that 5-C monster garou felt a huge flow of energy and was almost knocked out by it and it increased his strength
Garou became high 4-C only through power mimicry of a gamma ray burst, and he wasn’t nearly as powerful as grb when he copied consecutive normal punches, judging by Saitama’s reaction
even even then he only became 4-A after fighting blast and copying the sp^2.

Or at least, we can make new keys. Here’s my theory, god bestows power upon people, and they get stronger and stronger over time, and when he takes his power back he absorbs all their power, including the power from before. Perhaps taking homeless emperor’s power made him stronger, and then he gave it to psykos and orochi to make them stronger than orochi’s high 6-A value, and then using the handshake on garou he intended to give him all the energy he’d accumulated over the years, to push him past 5-C, and maybe after taking parallel timeline Garou’s powers he’d have become 4-A. Or something like that

Blast wasn't weaker, we don't really know if EC hurt blast to begin with tbh. When blast saved Tatsumaki he was covered in blood too.
Nah bro. Blast broke his limiters right there and then, that’s why he went toe to toe with god after getting his ass handed to him by EC. /s

I also want to point out that the Jupiter feat isn't really downplay, considering it wasn't an attack but a simple sneeze that blew it up. Clearly not his full power.

I also want to point out that the Jupiter feat isn't really downplay, considering it wasn't an attack but a simple sneeze that blew it up. Clearly not his full power.
using the ratio of sneeze power to punch power of human beings someone could only get 4-B from it, so it's still less impressive to an incredible degree

It would have been better had Garou said "WITH JUST A SNEEZE?! THE HELL IS THIS MONSTER?!"

Rather than just calling him a monster for nuking half of Jupiter

Watchdog man's profile is a tragedy
he should be at least low 7-B likely far higher, but his p&a is so nonexistent that he'd lose every vs match anyways
but at the very least, he should be allowed to stomp Amai mask tbh.

Is Fubuki dress in the MA arc black?
46e5fb15d15b7e45c8b46aecb1b9ffd012601851.png

DazEWMIAtEaGqqYQiL9k6oyi9Kdr4FEHcwby9EUtqVsMEVU0ogFZSJWGA_WeGp7mIs8UV8dVBeTfs_57_NmwOFlF.jpg

"Maybe he's the real monster here"
my theory has evidence now, he's a phoenix man style monster that never takes a costume off

anyways I went scavenging and all I could find for watchdog man feats is defeating 30 monster association monsters of unknown strength within a few seconds.

DazEWMIAtEaGqqYQiL9k6oyi9Kdr4FEHcwby9EUtqVsMEVU0ogFZSJWGA_WeGp7mIs8UV8dVBeTfs_57_NmwOFlF.jpg

"Maybe he's the real monster here"
my theory has evidence now, he's a phoenix man style monster that never takes a costume off

anyways I went scavenging and all I could find for watchdog man feats is defeating 30 monster association monsters of unknown strength within a few seconds.
The biggest thing WDM has is that he alone makes Q City safe when it, apparently, has the highest rate of Monster attacks among all the cities, and, without him, would probably be the most dangerous city to live in. Obviously this means he consistently stomps Tiger's-Demon's 24/7, and has probably beaten Dragon's on rare occasions. Though neither of those things are particularly impressive compared to the level we can guess he's actually reaching, and he already no-diffed Garou who was pretty strong for Demon standards back then.

I honestly cannot get a read on how strong I think WDM is, like, at all. My only guess is "Probably top 3 S-Class. Stronger than all of them aside from Tatsumaki, Blast, and King, though King doesn't count of course". It feels like he's secretly absurdly powerful beyond what we could guess, but at the same time I just can't imagine him being one of the God tier's.

The biggest thing WDM has is that he alone makes Q City safe when it, apparently, has the highest rate of Monster attacks among all the cities, and, without him, would probably be the most dangerous city to live in. Obviously this means he consistently stomps Tiger's-Demon's 24/7, and has probably beaten Dragon's on rare occasions. Though neither of those things are particularly impressive compared to the level we can guess he's actually reaching, and he already no-diffed Garou who was pretty strong for Demon standards back then.
I don't believe in threat level scaling for hero association ratings, so this doesn't mean much to me

even his hero association stats blueball with a bunch of unknown ratings, but at least that means he has the potential to be god tier

and wait, if the universe of one punch man is infinite, and the hole left by cosmic garou and saitama left a hole in the universe, what would it mean?

I mean if they destroyed so many ( possibly ) galaxies of an Infinite universe they are affecting infinite matter no?

I mean leave a hole in space, destroying not just stars and possibly galaxies, but an entire hole in infinite space. If it were only a finite size, it would be noticeable, but it is an infinite space, and still there is a hole.
is like,

have a percentage of infinity, it will still be infinity

hero association apparently ranks darkshine's endurance/durability stat at a 9 (according to opm wiki) while flashy has a 7 and atomic samurai has an 8
perhaps we could rethinking some things....

Back