• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man: Baquma CRT.

Recon1511

He/Him
So this fellow has a really bad profile, let's change that:

First of all, his name is Baquma not Vacuuma, so that needs to be changed.

I think a new key would prove useful for his profile, like this:
Base I Powers Absorbed
Base profile photo

Base:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Power Absorption via Absorption (Can absorb other beings through his trunk to temporarily gain their special abilities), Levitation (With platform).

Powers Absorbed:
Same as before, Large Size (Type 0), Additional Limbs, Limited Telekinesis (Can make his staff float), Energy Projection (Can fire energy beams of different properties through his trunk and hands), Electricity Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, possibly Disease Manipulation (Not really sure about this last one but Baquma absorbed monsters that used parasitic eggs which I assume cause some kind of disease?)

By the way if he gets sleep manipulation and disease manipulation PPP should get resistance to those.

AP: Any reason he isn't High 7-C? The other monsters managed to make PPP bleed with their combined attacks. He then absorbed those monsters without issue and gained their powers firing large energy beams at PPP.

Speed: His second key should be listed as: "Unknown with Massively Hypersonic+ attack speed (Absorbed Maiko Plasma who attacks with lightning)"

Weaknesses: Baquma will lose the special abilities he has gained through absorption once he completely digests and expels those he has absorbed.

He also has decent feats that could be calculated to get an accurate rating for his AP:

page_14.png

page_15.png

He makes large explosions and creates 2 ice structures.

Last edited:
Why do we have so many pages for irrelevant monsters-
This isn’t enough for Danmaku. To quote from the page:
To qualify for Danmaku, the user has to be shown to create tens or dozens of projectiles in a very short timeframe (i.e., at least 20 to 24 minimum). The projectiles don't need to be created simultaneously but they should all be shown in motion at roughly the same time.
The other monsters managed to make PPP bleed with their combined attacks.
Scans and references for this?

Why do we have so many pages for irrelevant monsters
No idea but this guy has a cool design and I think is one of the most haxxed monsters in the series lol
This isn’t enough for Danmaku. To quote from the page:
I thought him firing several beams at the same time of different properties would be enough, my bad.
Scans and references for this?
Here, all the scans are from chapter 107 Love Evolution (on Cubari)

You should probably write the reasoning for these abilities.
Maybe an "absorbed monsters that had these powers" would work?
Also he's only High 7-C with his energy attacks, considering PPP literally destroys him easily later on.
True, but to be fair PPP already heavily upscales from High 7-C considering he can one shot monsters as powerful as the Deep Sea King without using half of his power, while he needed to use a Dark Angel Rush to kill Baquma.

Not to mention that Baquma easily absorbed the monsters that managed to harm PPP so I think physically there is some grounds for downscaling from him.

Maybe an "absorbed monsters that had these powers" would work?
IG

True, but to be fair PPP already heavily upscales from High 7-C considering he can one shot monsters as powerful as the Deep Sea King without using half of his power, while he needed to use a Dark Angel Rush to kill Baquma.

Not to mention that Baquma easily absorbed the monsters that managed to harm PPP so I think physically there is some grounds for downscaling from him.
That still doesn't really explain why PPP could just one shot him then and there. Unless Baquma just happens to be a glass cannons

That still doesn't really explain why PPP could just one shot him then and there. Unless Baquma just happens to be a glass cannons
I guess, but he still was Demon level threat from the MA and easily overpowered the monsters that hurt PPP by absorbing them with his trunk

Are they shown to hurt him physically or just with their powers?
We don't really see the full fight but I assume it was a combination of both since Electric Catfish Man appears to be a physical fighter and the poison lizard is using a dagger with poison

Are they shown to hurt him physically or just with their powers?
A combination attack with weird powers would still lean more on hax rather than physical scaling in my view.
I guess, but he still was Demon level threat from the MA and easily overpowered the monsters that hurt PPP by absorbing them with his trunk
It means he's stronger than Tiger level threats, but that doesn't mean he'd scale to PPP. Especially since PPP one-shot like he one-shot a Deep Sea King-level monster.

Being turned into a blood mist isn't really a feat. Though his AP would scale, I don't think his physicals would.

A combination attack with weird powers would still lean more on hax rather than physical scaling in my view.

It means he's stronger than Tiger level threats, but that doesn't mean he'd scale to PPP. Especially since PPP one-shot like he one-shot a Deep Sea King-level monster.

Being turned into a blood mist isn't really a feat. Though his AP would scale, I don't think his physicals would.
So Unknown for his First key and "High 7-C with energy projection"?

In any case, there are current revisions going on that make Tiger level threats like Electric Catfish Man High 7-C and the MA ratings are solely based on AP after an evaluation of Gyoro Gyoro so perhaps Baquma, as a Demon level threat from the MA, should scale above him

Also I should remind you guys that PPP is "at least High 7-C" since he clearly one shots all Demon monsters that are comparable to DSK now so Baquma being fodderized while being High 7-C isn't really that much of a surprise

Baquma being fodderized while being High 7-C isn't really that much of a surprise
Being one shot isn't a feat. Under that logic every monster not killed by Saitama should be 4-A. If the elephant wants to be High 7-C it cannot come from being easily defeated by PPP.

In any case, there are current revisions going on that make Tiger level threats like Electric Catfish Man High 7-C and the MA ratings are solely based on AP after an evaluation of Gyoro Gyoro so perhaps Baquma, as a Demon level threat from the MA, should scale above him
I guess if that's passed then yeah.

Being one shot isn't a feat. Under that logic every monster not killed by Saitama should be 4-A. If the elephant wants to be High 7-C it cannot come from being easily defeated by PPP.
I'm not saying it's a feat, its just that even if he scaled to High 7-C PPP would one shot him regardless since PPP heavily upscales from that value
I guess if that's passed then yeah.
I take that counts as an approval of the CRT? Neat, if other staff end up agreeing I would appreciate if someone changes the name of Vacuuma to Baquma

Back