• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So since garou began to break his limiter at 7-B, and presumably broke it after perfecting his fist at like high 6-A or whatever, should we say blast and boros broke their limiters too by default?

How do we know everybody has a different limiter?

Nothing about this suggests that the limiter is different for everybody.

Nothing about this suggests that the limiter is different for everybody.
The reason why Saitama with a not very impressive training broke his limiter unlike Tanktop Master who does like 10.000 pushups is because his limiter was very low compared to TTM, that's why heroes are described as beings that ever since they were born could achieve that kind of power if they put enough effort into it.

The reason why Saitama with a not very impressive training broke his limiter unlike Tanktop Master who does like 10.000 pushups is because his limiter was very low compared to TTM, that's why heroes are described as beings that ever since they were born could achieve that kind of power if they put enough effort into it.
Nah, Saitama's limiter was not "too low". To break your limiter, you need to do the same effort, (doesn't matter how strong you are): overcome the experience of death & experiences which overwhelm your body and mind by and only by pure will. It doesn't matter if you're a normal human, or a muscle god like Darkshine Flashy Flash, the requirments are the same.

Obviously, a normal human is easier to be put into near-death experiences (in the sense less powerful beings can do so), but that's only at first.

Pre Cosmic Fear Mode I would say Garou was on the verge of snapping his limiter but hadn't quite done so yet

However....did BLAST break his limiter? It's hard to tell considering how much of a bitch he was made to look like in his only battle in the series

Pre Cosmic Fear Mode I would say Garou was on the verge of snapping his limiter but hadn't quite done so yet

However....did BLAST break his limiter? It's hard to tell considering how much of a bitch he was made to look like in his only battle in the series
No it was definitely the moment garou completed his monster form, since after that he was able to keep evolving over and over to fight Saitama without even really being put in near death
Or maybe it was the moment he became cosmic, since his monsterfication got physically shattered and when he became cosmic he “almost passed out” from the energy, which is definitely something straight out of what you’d see in a zenkai boost.

🏃‍♂️

OaT_Fist_of_Racism.png

You also can’t prove that right to begin with kek
so we've reached a logical stalemate
and now we have no way to know if watchdog man would stomp cosmic garou or not, since he had shown no limit yet
I can't prove it right but you can't prove me wrong, huzzah! Watchdog man possibly tier 0 rating when

Nah, Saitama's limiter was not "too low". To break your limiter, you need to do the same effort, (doesn't matter how strong you are): overcome the experience of death & experiences which overwhelm your body and mind by and only by pure will. It doesn't matter if you're a normal human, or a muscle god like Darkshine Flashy Flash, the requirments are the same.

Obviously, a normal human is easier to be put into near-death experiences (in the sense less powerful beings can do so), but that's only at first.
Yeah I get it, but what I mean by that is the "peak" of his growth was much lower than TTM's, Saitama without breaking his limiter peaked at Tiger level at most.

I checked both of their profiles and Evil Eye is 75 Kilotons while the Gun Devil is 24 Kilotons, not to mention Evil Eye has a massive LS advantage so he would just TK crush the Gun Devil

Maybe a better matchup would be Choze or Suiryu
Maybe. But idk if he could actually crush him because the AP is only 3x, and Gun devel has regen.

I can’t wait for the day Blast does something to make y’all eat those words.

I can’t wait for the day Blast does something to make y’all eat those words.
Given his lack of explonetial growth, he seems still ave his limiter. I think Garou broke his limiter sometime after Bang cracked his monster shell, due to Spiral Garou's immense pain before turning into a monster, and his explosive, (and clearly exponential), growth. (which is a sign of breaking one's limiter).

Back