• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This isn't a valid reason though. The face value interpretation given what we have from the manga is that GS just hit him on the left side of his face, that's it. Anything beyond that is speculative.
I can't really see this being beyond just murata not thinking and deciding that golden sperm hit him in the face, vs ONE writing the scene so that darkshine gets his defenses significantly lowered, making sperm K.O. him. I concede, since that is certainly not an argument I'd be taking into a crt even if I do believe it.
also yeah, he was crying and completely lost his will to fight, which means he did completely have his guard down (the weaknesses on the profile)
but regardless he did survive the attack in this state, and he does have statements that his defense is the best in the hero world. From what I know, flashy still gets absolutely handled by sperm as well so it's not really the end of the world that flashy did better against platinum sperm either.

By the way, since the weakness he has is that he completely folds whenever fighting someone within his AP range, wouldn't he just get absolutely folded by every character he doesn't have one shot ranges on?

By the way, since the weakness he has is that he completely folds whenever fighting someone within his AP range, wouldn't he just get absolutely folded by every character he doesn't have one shot ranges on?
Pretty much yeah, not fully tho, the opponent has to durable and powerful enough for Darkshine to consider defeat.

Darkshine began to feel doubt when it reached a point where he could no longer lay Garou out whenever he got serious, but he didn't give up until it started to feel one-sided and like he had very little chances of winning. It wasn't just that Garou was becoming equal to Darkshine, it was that he kept getting even stronger while doing so. Because of that, his confidence crumbled until he no longer had the will to fight. He doesn't just instantly give up the moment he's being challenged. Carnage Kabuto gave him a good fight in the VGS, making Darkshine go all out for 15 minutes straight, but Darkshine hadn't been bothered, and even asked Genos if he had stronger enemies to fight in the simulation. I think people exaggerate how easy it is to break Darkshine's will.

I swear every time I see you, it's the most pointless post of all time. I remember last time on a blast thread you were like "nobody's paying attention to this lol" and then got absolutely ratioed by it getting accepted.
Stop being ****** useless, ok? If you've got something to say then it should be some kind of logic or argument, not just the classic "my opponent is wrong lol guys"
you are a side character in the universe my guy. If you disagree, then don't express that fact like a complete dork.
you literally wrote a text just to call someone useless, resume your words too boring

Pureblood is getting downgraded to 9-A soon and Evil Eye is getting upgraded to 7-B
I forgot, why is Evil Eye getting upgraded to 7-B? Also it's possible, we could put at least 7C+, likely 7b.

Also, I find it odd that Pureblood's AP is so low rn, nevermind the idea of a downgrade.

Guys I think Final Form Frieza might be weaker than his second form. I mean look at their builds /s
IMG_6928.webp

Guys I think Final Form Frieza might be weaker than his second form. I mean look at their builds /s
IMG_6928.webp
Lmao

I brought it up the muscle thing as a context clue to back up other evidence. It wasn't my entire argument.

I think a lot of our scaling problems are solved if we accept the Bos Genos Mountain Level Statement.

the official guide to taking an argument completely out of context
essentially, **** off.
you **** off, fanboy.
use the official thing as base to create arguments, not your personal opinion.
what you think wont change shit, what is SHOWN in the manga is what matters 😭
also, do you really have to scam people everytime that someone says an opposite opinion of yours?
control yourself

you **** off, fanboy.
use the official thing as base to create arguments, not your personal opinion.
what you think wont change shit, what is SHOWN in the manga is what matters 😭
You're the biggest ******* joke on this thread lol, of course you wouldn't take the time to actually read the arguments of the people you're calling fanboys
no shit what is shown in the manga matters, and it IS shown in the ******* manga.
You should stay in your lane and continue cooming to the sassy lost child

You're the biggest ******* joke on this thread lol, of course you wouldn't take the time to actually read the arguments of the people you're calling fanboys
no shit what is shown in the manga matters, and it IS shown in the ******* manga.
biggest joke? atleast when i simp tatsumaki is when i know that she is STRONGER than the other character.
You're trying to compare darkshine to a character that fought someone who could easily, EASILY one shot him, and GS wasnt even bloodlusted.
Not to mention your boros wank and tier 0 garou, everytime you write a big text, I sit down and shit myself of laughing
You have to be really audacious call someone a "joke" after all of this you have said before.

i would take a break to read anyone's argument, but yours.
Honestly...

biggest joke? atleast when i simp tatsumaki is when i know that she is STRONGER than the other character.
You're trying to compare darkshine to a character that fought someone who could easily, EASILY one shot him, and GS wasnt even bloodlusted.
Not to mention your boros wank and tier 0 garou, everytime you write a big text, I sit down and shit myself of laughing
You have to be really audacious call someone a "joke" after all of this you have said before.
not all one shots automatically are assumed to use 0% of their power bozo, this argument is just plain trash
and I sure wish you would shit your pants every time I sent something

I have a feeling this has become a war of who can get the last word in, which I don't feel like participating in, so don't expect a response to whatever you say next. fair warning

People are not annoying, as someone told you before, you've been here for a long time, you know people make fun and memes with things that are told here...
also you scammed me randomly (???)

I’d have many more, more specific things to say but this isn’t a good time to go off on the issues I have with 50% of the people here, considering what just happened.

Having a large aura is not the same as having higher raw strength. Of course with more Black S cells concentrated in one area the aura would be massive, that doesn't mean his AP is greater.
There’s literally no indication GS has higher AP than PS. Nothing. It’s both noted that PS has a higher aura than GS along with a higher cell count. With more black S’s concentrated in one area, there’s a greater everything, not just aura.

1. Evil Eye vs. Gun Devil (Speed equalised)
I checked both of their profiles and Evil Eye is 75 Kilotons while the Gun Devil is 24 Kilotons, not to mention Evil Eye has a massive LS advantage so he would just TK crush the Gun Devil

Maybe a better matchup would be Choze or Suiryu

Back