• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Are we allowed to make fights between characters of vastly different tiers?
Cause im looking through some of the garou wins and losses and i'm seeing characters he's up againts when he's Solar System and they aren't even planetary.
Hell some of these characters regardless of what keys they don't share any tiers 💀
Like am i allowed to put a Planetary character againts a island level character if i can prove the island level character has a wincon or is this just a OPM thing??
If the characters in question both have (feasible) ways to win, it's legible. For example, some characters might rely on hax or superpowers instead of strength. Instead of punching a foe magnitudes above them to death, they could instead try and win through a special ability, such as mind hax, transmution, soul manip or countless others, or maybe they have other innate abilities to mitigate it like regen, immortality, etc.

Why are those allowed to be added to the profiles?! I understand = speed but = stats wtf is the point of the debate anymore
And on the matches i'm seeing the OP doesn't mention stats equalized only = speed
They’re not. Stats equalized matches have never been allowed to be added to the profiles, unless you’re just equalizing speed.

Ight bro im bout to spam absolute mismatches with characters who have a wincon or two.
5-B Naruto vs H6-A Luffy incoming
Bro, one thing is doing matches with AP difference but that leads into a somewhat fair fight because hax, and other completely different thing is to spam absolute mismatches knowing what you're doing are not fair battles.

Bro, one thing is doing matches with AP difference but that leads into a somewhat fair fight because hax, and other completely different thing is to spam absolute mismatches knowing what you're doing are not fair battles.
Yea yea yea blah blah blah a wincon is a wincon.
I'm gonna spam matches where 1 character can beat another character. Regardless of how likely said scenario is as its been done for garou and a most likely multitude of other characters.
I've been struggling making matchups cause i thought they had to be in the same tier, but now that i know its no longer a requirement i can really just do whatever I want. If you have a problem with it adress in the thread case by case and i will end the thread if i think its a complete stomp

Do as you like.

Just remember that every action has its consequences, and if you admit to begin with you're going to do complete mismatches, good consequences won't come to you.

yknow, it's insane how dead the pvz verse is
I just went back and saw like 10 pvz threads that are now dead despite having not come to any conclusion.
"The low tier verses will be purged, and strongest will thrive, free to live as they see fit! They'll make the wiki GREAT AGAIN!"

If the characters in question both have (feasible) ways to win, it's legible. For example, some characters might rely on hax or superpowers instead of strength. Instead of punching a foe magnitudes above them to death, they could instead try and win through a special ability, such as mind hax, transmution, soul manip or countless others, or maybe they have other innate abilities to mitigate it like regen, immortality, etc.
laughs in Boa Hancock VS Saitama

zombieman simply outlasts saiyan saga goku

quick question
do yall think metal bat has/will have a broken limiter? The fighting spirit growth really reminds me of Garou and Saitama getting exponentially stronger, although the multiplier is lesser, he kinda does fit the bill as someone with the potential to become unlimited

Anyway he's straight and love girls but he's like Zoro don't care so much about these stuff
I read the whole thing, and I liked it a lot.

As an Asexual Grey Romantic, I can confirm that this stuff can happen even to non sexual people. All Saitama describes is wishing for emotional/romantic closeness with someone and feeling like he's been too indifferent to it. He never describes anything sexual, like hot or sexy or even pretty. (The last of which is aesthetic)

What he describes desiring are "a heart to heart interaction, sharing an umbrella, warmth... all things broken away in my life". That's all purely romantic, a few of which I've felt before.

In otherwords, Saitama is Asexual heteroromanitc. And Genos, he's just plain Aroace.

Yeah he said he's not into dudes, now when did he said he's not into girls... yeah in your head
Maybe you misunderstood. I was using that "not into guys and girls" thing as an example of not having to use the terminology to get the same point across. Like if I say I like men, or I like guys and girls, I don't have to use the specific terminology of gay or bisexual to get across that fact.

It's clear he likes girls, it's just also clear that his attraction is romantic in nature as opposed to sexual. Which is heteroromanitc. Note how he never craves sex, or kissing, or making out. He craves emotional intimacy and personal connection.

Back