• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Didn’t the issue with scaling the ship to the moon jump have something to do with surface area, and not visuals?

Wait, Small Planet level Psyrochi? Which Tatsumaki and superior characters scale above?

It's not close to the peak of small planet level, but still, if this gets accepted, oh boy...

Wait, I used the wrong volume. I need to use the upper half of the cap, nor the lower

Tfw Genos might scale to someone who has surpassed all previous feats and statements in the series by a massive degree (not counting anime which has solid 5-B statements). If Psyrochi does get Small Planet level, Tatsumaki would become low 5-B, Blast would have massive evidence of being low 5-B, Genos would be low 5-B, Saitama would obviously be low 5-B, and I imagine Garou will be far stronger when he awakens. It might somehow be possible to also make an argument for Boros, or at least add a "likely"/"possibly" low 5-B for him, by extension. In total, that would be between 5-7 low 5-B characters, 6-7 or 5-8 when counting God, but he's still an unknown to some extent. We can assume he's ridiculously powerful even by himself though.

What's the current calc for Boros CSRC ?

I remember Standard Surface Destruction was 183 Petatons which means...Tatsumaki can overpower it aswell with Serious Series: Serious TK

What's the current calc for Boros CSRC ?

I remember Standard Surface Destruction was 183 Petatons which means...Tatsumaki can overpower it aswell with Serious Series: Serious TK
Current CSRC calc is 1 (low end) to 13 (high end) exatons

Kind of a shame we never got 5-C CSRC like that video we got inspiration from lmao

Yeah. No small planetary but I guess low 5-B at this stage of OPM would be too soon. Keeping the top tiers around High 6-A for the time being is fine.

He made an error in his calcs and got something over 600 exatons. But quickly noticed it and fixed the calc, placing it where it is now.

Should I add this in my CRT?

EDIT: I added it

Finally I can post IDW transformers vs OPM High 6-As without the latter getting pathetically stomped

Last edited:
I still remember laughing hysterically for minutes non-stop when I first saw the Psyrochi feat. It was so surreal and sudden that a OPM character legimately performed an easy 6-A to High 6-A feat on panel, whereas we mainly just had statements of that kind of power previously.

It also helps that Murata made a statement that made it seem like Orochi was there mainly to be an opponent for Tatsumaki, so nobody really expected him to change the story that much other than being a midboss...
Then outta nowhere he fuses with Psykos, gains power from God and performs a casual feat that dwarfs the previous villain's most impressive visual showings by a massive margin.

I get the feeling that was originally going to be a plan, but ONE scrapped it and opted for Orochi to face Saitama, which I feel is more fitting imo

Speaking of the CSRC calc can we get someone to look at it? Ugarik if you see this can you please look at it we have been waiting for months to get it done.

What he's referring to is recoil. As in the energy Saitama imparts on an object is imparted on him. Landing on the ship under this principle would be the same energy generated from moon jump, as Boros' aura was still on Saitama when he landed. Meaning he was ignoring friction while reentering the atmosphere.
You can actually argue that the energy from the impact with the ship in much greater than the energy that created the cratoler on the Moon. But this reasoning feels very speculative since we don't see any shockwave on the Earth
Recoil wise it would scale, it's just iffy visually due to lack of large scale impact effects outside of tilting the ship. Which is what Ugarik is talking about.
Based of what they said it would scale its just that they feel the visuals are a bit iffy, but I don't see a problem with it.

Eh, I'd say wait from input from the others. I dunno if I should add this in the CRT. Might make it really convoluted

• Removal of possibly 7-A+ for some characters
  • Scaling revisions
  • Some smaller other random stuff that isn't related to the other 2 above

I'm not gonna include the stuff about Boros' ship. I'm almost done with this

Back