• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
QZv7Myo.png

Your first mistake was taking anything on the front page seriously lmao

Man, it never fails to amaze me... Some of those polls.

DSK is pretty cool tho

I mean he's not wrong but bakuzan sucks and DSK was way better anyway and goddamn my boi should've been a threat level dragon

Do you remember when everyone thought that Deep Sea King was the strongest monster and some people were speculating Genos might be one of the strongest heroes? When Season 1 Episode 8-9 came out I heard this alot, because people thought Puri Puri was a typical s-class hero and that DSK was stronger than Carnage Kabuto and all the other monsters shown. Goes to show how the hype of a new arc can beat out common sense

When the Boros fight came out people kept taking that " he took damage " panel and that time Boros caught Saitama off-guard way too seriously and insisted that Boros should physically scale to Saitama.

When the Boros fight came out people kept taking that " he took damage " panel and that time Boros caught Saitama off-guard way too seriously and insisted that Boros should physically scale to Saitama.
Exactly, this happens every time. Like when Suiryu debuted and everyone thought he was going to be dragon, above-dragon or give a decent fight to Saitama- or when Gouketsu smashed Suiryu everyone thought he was the bomb. Some people stand up to the hype, but normally passions run too hot when the content is new and exciting.

I'm sorry if that's a little off topic but I came up with a way to measure AP in terms of logarithmic level.

Using my last Psykorochi Calc the result is 1.06219148e27 Joules. To get the logarithmic level of that AP you just take log of that value. So its logarithmic level is log(1.06219148e27) = 27.03.

Now, to see exactly how high it is you can mark that number on my AP chart. As you can see it's almost exactly in the middle of High 6-A tier.

Low 5-B Tatsumaki???
Is it possible to scale Garou's durability through withstanding that savage beating from Bang, who stated he was going all out, and Bomb, who stated he would only capable of surviving such injuries in his prime, or is that only counted as a stamina feat?

Low 5-B Tatsumaki???
Unfortunately, no, Ugarik made a mistake when he initally calced it there.
Is it possible to scale Garou's durability through withstanding that savage beating from Bang, who stated he was going all out, and Bomb, who stated he would only capable of surviving such injuries in his prime, or is that only counted as a stamina feat?
I think that would only qualify as a stamina feat, although I’m not too sure.

No, you just can't. Bang wasn't actually going all out. Him and Bomb both damaged EC's carapace with a single punch. The same EC who took an attack that was intended to kill Garou (Spiral Incineration Cannon).

Also, they only destroyed his carapace through the Whirlwind Water Stream: Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist, which is a combined attack so powerful that they could only use it once during the fight.

Do you remember when everyone thought that Deep Sea King was the strongest monster and some people were speculating Genos might be one of the strongest heroes? When Season 1 Episode 8-9 came out I heard this alot, because people thought Puri Puri was a typical s-class hero and that DSK was stronger than Carnage Kabuto and all the other monsters shown. Goes to show how the hype of a new arc can beat out common sense
Exactly, this happens every time. Like when Suiryu debuted and everyone thought he was going to be dragon, above-dragon or give a decent fight to Saitama- or when Gouketsu smashed Suiryu everyone thought he was the bomb. Some people stand up to the hype, but normally passions run too hot when the content is new and exciting.
Oh those were the old days

The cadres start coming up one by one and the S-Class will start fighting against them, Tatsumaki would likely stay out of the fight until later. Genos, who runs out of power, has his arse kicked. Drive Knight leaves. Metal Bat probably arrives. We'll see more of goo orochi and maybe GOD. I doubt golden sperm or psykos vs fubuki or even Garou will appear here, maybe 2 more chapters or so till they debut.

Why would we suddenly throw out Anime profiles? If we use statements then Anime Boros and Saitama are 5-B. I don't see how Manga Boros getting upgraded back to High 6-A makes it so we can't/don't make them.

Profiles like Pluton are fine to stay, as are Anike versions of Manga characters that are needed to stat or scale Anime only people to.

I just relized something. Boros' ship actually tilted then Saitama landed on it. We can calculate AP from that.

It anybody willing too calculate mass, width, length and thickness of the ship and the location of where Saitama landed (as the distance away from the edge)? I honestly have no idea how high the result is gonna be

Back