• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Btw I have ablosutely no idea what the result of impart is going to be. In might be tier 7 or it might be tier 6

Actually calculating moon jump impact energy is going to take a real long time (like 1 week or so). But it'll be a very good calc

Also this is pretty irrelevant but I just wanna throw it here. Whenever I see someone saying that boros = awaken garou, everyone interprets it as MB = first form AG, which I guess fair enough on the AG part because in the statement. ONE said that Garou uses martial arts, and first form was the only form he used martial arts, in the other forms, he used brute strength more than anything.

But I dunno why, but my mind has always interpret it as:

Armored = first form

Released = second form

MB = third form

Mainly due to ONE never specifying which form of Boros. Just a random thought I always had

Pretty sure Deep Sea King is one of the highest Demons, right behind... Uh... The Octopus?
No way he is stronger than Bug God. Murata said that Darkshine can obliterate monsters as strong as him with a light touch, but with Bug God, he needed a punch to beat it.

people on reddit used to hate that DSK was mid demon and even tried to say that it was a similar situation to how beefcake was rated a demon because there's no way DSK gets stomped by Bakuzan, Royal Ripper, Suiryu and Human Garou (just to name a few).

Garou's punches were also described as powerless against him even he was in his first form, it should be noted that a weaker Garou was able to pummel Tanktop Master, whose strength rivals Post Super Fight Genos, who was able to stomp Hydrated DSK. Not to mention Bug God's second form likely multiplies his power by ten times.

Back