• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Still tho, I don't remember Boros ever creating one during the fight. I'm not saying he can't, I just don't remember him doing something like that.

im really behind on this so it would be nice if someone could help me catch up. i thought boros in MB was high 6-A even without CSRC because the moon kick was high 6-A and he destroyed large chunks of his ship which could tank saitamas jump from the moon which was also calced at high 6-A

Because from what I understand, a lot of the energy from the moon jump had dispersed by the time Saitama hit the ship. So the ship did not absorb the full impact of the moon jump. The moon jump itself is High 6-A tho.

4zwu4i7pefj01.png

manga saitama moon level confirmed?

Because from what I understand, a lot of the energy from the moon jump had dispersed by the time Saitama hit the ship. So the ship did not absorb the full impact of the moon jump. The moon jump itself is High 6-A tho.
what about boros kicking saitama to the moon? wasnt that high 6-A?

Going through the fight the only shockwaves I can find are in this one panel. You can see two shockwaves traveling in the background after Boros launches himself at Saitama.
Fair enough. I think he did cause shockwaves when he kicked Saitama

4zwu4i7pefj01.png

manga saitama moon level confirmed?
Someone calced it. But it was abandoned because we don't use the covers

what about boros kicking saitama to the moon? wasnt that high 6-A?
It was at best 6-C. The current chosen end is now 90 to 99 percent iirc, but before it was 75 percent

Nah, we were talking about Boros shaking earth in the manga due to a databook statement, I said no because Boros wasn't touching the planet, Dante said he used shockwaves

Qawsedf stated earlier that it yields results between Low 6-B to 6-A. I think shaking it without touching might give us something to lower. But I think it might give us decent results.

I'm looking at the blog for shaking the planet and shaking via brute force is like low 6-b if its only magnitude 4. IDK Boros doing it through shockwaves when he's hundreds of meters above the ground would get any higher. Is anyone willing to try calcing it?

If we could figure out the magnitude of it that would make it easier. Looking back at the panel I poster earlier the best I can see is that its kicking up debris and rubble on the ground, but its really hard to tell.

I think shaking it without touching might give us something to lower. But I think it might give us decent results.
Technically doing it in the air like this would require more energy than being on the ground since air is a worse method of energy transfer than the ground
BTW was there some statement about Boros shaking the Earth or something is that why you guys were talking about shockwaves?
The manga databook said the following:
I see nothing about outright planet busting in here.
On the side we can read:
  • 星を揺るがす極限バトル.
  • The extreme battle that shakes the "星".

Considering the Earth is directly referred to in the accompanying description it's safe to say here that it means planet as well, considering Earth is obviously not a Star.
I previously said that if its literal about them shaking the planet we could get a result from that.

Nah, it'd just be determining what magnitude the quake would be. Which is seemingly just baseline, so its supporting evidence for his 6-B rating since his shockwaves could case that effect.

Hey guys I got a little curious and started asking round for more opinions on the whole moon jump scaling to the ship. I've been getting very mixed answers from calc members. Some say the force wouldn't get reduced or dispersed that much and others say it would. I know we decided on not scaling it, but maybe we overlooked something?

Maybe, I feel this migh be worth discussing.

Also if Boros returns to High 6-A, it means that Anime Boros will probably get butchered lol.

Ugarik got back to me on the topic and told me this:
"Perhaps I need to clear some things up. In order for a character to escape the gravitational field of the Moon he needs some amount of energy.
If the character produses more energy than required some portion of that energy will go to the ship, and enother portal to create a crater, create heat etcetera.
So "energy that goes to the ship = total energy of the jump - energy to create the crater - energy to escape the gravitational field of the Moon"
Since the don't know the total energy, we can not calculate it properly"

Ugarik got back to me on the topic and told me this:
"Perhaps I need to clear some things up. In order for a character to escape the gravitational field of the Moon he needs some amount of energy.
If the character produses more energy than required some portion of that energy will go to the ship, and enother portal to create a crater, create heat etcetera.
So "energy that goes to the ship = total energy of the jump - energy to create the crater - energy to escape the gravitational field of the Moon"
Since the don't know the total energy, we can not calculate it properly"
I feel like we could calc that somehow, but it'll likely be really troublesome and maybe not even worth it.

Yeah I don't speak calc member so maybe someone else can use that info. Also either way I think we should make anime Saitama and Boros profiles.

He got back to me again and made it a bit easier to understand:
"Well theoreticaly in the real world the damage done to the ship should be grater than the damage done to the Moon.
Like if we have a fining cannon we can easily say that the kinetic energy of the bullet is bigger than the energy of the shockwave and the combustion after the shot. A gun doesn't get destroyed when it fires a bullet but the bullet can destroy another gun."

What he's referring to is recoil. As in the energy Saitama imparts on an object is imparted on him. Landing on the ship under this principle would be the same energy generated from moon jump, as Boros' aura was still on Saitama when he landed. Meaning he was ignoring friction while reentering the atmosphere.

You can actually argue that the energy from the impact with the ship in much greater than the energy that created the cratoler on the Moon. But this reasoning feels very speculative since we don't see any shockwave on the Earth

Under that, yes. Since the needed energy to overcome the moon's gravity field would be a rounding error for the jump

Recoil wise it would scale, it's just iffy visually due to lack of large scale impact effects outside of tilting the ship. Which is what Ugarik is talking about.

Back