• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ah I see, but couldn't that just be explained by the ship being extremely durable since it took Tatsumaki's barrage with very little damage, as well as multiple punches from Saitama and Boros.

Ah I see, but couldn't that just be explained by the ship being extremely durable since it took Tatsumaki's barrage with very little damage, as well as multiple punches from Saitama and Boros.
Not really, Tatsumaki only uno-reversed card the bullets. She never really attacked the ship with her own power. And the ship didn't exactly tank it.

I believe one of the databooks said the ship survived multiple of Saitama's punches. Another explanation for why the ship doesn't show that much recoil might be due to its core which seems to have some kind of anti-gravity properties. Also I just noticed the profile has its durability list as unknown when did that happen?

Acually I don't see a good reason why the ship dura shouldn't scale to tats. If she could take it down, why didn't she?

What do you mean deflecting. You can not change the velocity vector without applying force. She had to use her power in order to change the direction of those bullets.
But yes, since she did it casually I don't think it can scale in that case

So I found this here:

T: Sensei have you ever read any OPM doujin?

A: For me, after I start reading it for a short while, I'm going to be like, no, this isn't right, Fubuki and Tatsumaki should've act in this way....No, no this is wrong...and I'll be starting to feel the urge to draw it myself...I have to stop reading I have to stop reading....Hmmm....As for Hentai, if given the chance, I'd like to try it, but I'm not going to draw OPM hentai...OPM with a hentai story...right. I often draw Fubuki and Tatsumaki in an arousing way, but there is still a limit to it you know. Drawing hentai is a one way street, there is no turning back, if I really did it, then I guess it would become the only thing I can draw afterwards. I know for now this type of story line and topics seems to be somewhat successful (T: guess he's referring to Shokugeki no Soma), but in the long run it will be difficult to write a story with a serious plot, since the readers will keep asking for fan service, right? Hahaha. Well I'd still love to try drawing using different art style.

T: Sensei do you think you are lewd?

A: I don't think so, I'm a pure guy, like average standard. Sometimes I get excited when I'm drawing pretty girls, would I be consider a hentai? Those who call themselves normal are usually the real hentai right? Muahaha.

Well, but I remember that Murata implied Tatsumaki could have difficulty taking down the ship.
Here's the full quote from Murata: "The animation team misinterpreted ONE’s intentions when animating the Ancient King fight. ONE only wanted Tatsumaki to drop a big boulder on Ancient King. Before the boulder hits him, Ancient King has a flashback of the meteor that destroyed his race eons ago and starts to scream. She was not supposed to pull a meteor from space, if she could do that, she should be able to bring down Boros's ship without difficulty. The meteor scene was supposed to be flashback only."

Also:

Q: Goku vs Saitama who would win?

A: I don't know. [serious tune]

Murata really wanted to avoid getting flamed lmao

You should probably also add a link for the High 6-A part.

And shouldn't Boros be possibly High 6-A for that

Murata has implied that Tatsumaki could have difficulty taking down the ship, or it is impossible for her to take down the ship
Uh, Murata’s quote doesn’t imply anything like this.

Also I’m pretty sure you can justify the durability much better than assuming it’s comparable to to ship’s full arsenal.

Yeah, it still took damage from it. so I doubt it's anything 6-C.

Anyway the CRT is 2/3 done. I might be able to upload it before the weekend uwu

We don't use anime stuff for the manga, and I'm pretty sure the threat level God part was an exaggeration. Plus, the anime Meteor is High 6-B, not Low 6-B

The barrage damaged the turrets the rest of the ship was intact for the most part. After that point Tatsumaki did nothing to it. The reason why the people inside were panicking was because they couldn't fire back and all the important people inside were dead. Also Genos and Drive Knight are not good sources on Tatsumaki's power.

Well, but I remember that Murata implied Tatsumaki could have difficulty taking down the ship
In context he was complaining about the anime meteor scene, since he said that made it inconsistent with her struggling to take down the ship. But then the Neuron Psykos fight happened so that doesn't make sense anymore.

Still tho, I don't remember Boros ever creating one during the fight. I'm not saying he can't, I just don't remember him doing something like that.
I don't remember either, but if the Databook is saying he shook the Earth, then It might be the case, the manga just didn't focused on this

What I wonder is that nobody from the Class S perceived any earthquake, it's possible that they didn't shook the Planet that hard, making the feat lower than Low 6-B

Anyways back to scaling the moon jump to the ship. I think we should still use it if the math checks out. Discarding it based the visuals doesn't make much sense when we have feats like the continent slice only causing large tsunamis when it should have caused a global extinction event. I believe that a combination of the ship just being that durable and the properties of the core absorbed the impact (That or Murata just not visualizing it that much) could explain the lack of visuals. For anyone wanting to point out the stuff about Tatsumaki please refer to the post below.
When she redirected the shells the aliens inside confirmed that the barrage destroyed the turrets. Looking at all these shots again aside form the barrage taking out the turrets the underside of the ship seems to have only suffered some minor damage. 1 2 3 4

Yeah, I feel we should probably at least go a little more in depth on the ship's dura, but that's just me

Back