• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
why is it that people always eat their hearts out complaining about stuff that they dislike (even though they return to it next week) and I am always just sitting there and enjoying whatever story comes out?
Different people enjoy different things. Also criticizing aspects of a series doesn't mean you aren't interested in the series as a whole

why is it that people always eat their hearts out complaining about stuff that they dislike (even though they return to it next week) and I am always just sitting there and enjoying whatever story comes out?
You assume it’s difficult to voice a complaint about the manga.

it isn't, but when there is constant complaining coming from a person then why read it in the first place?
Been with the series for years and such was a reason once but now I’m just entertained by the clichéd writing and such. Like a laugh at it type a way.

can't wait to see how good ole' VIZ ***** up this legendary chapter like they always do. on another note, i'm glad saitama's rage isn't the typical shonen protags SCREAMING and thrashing at the opponent while going on about the importance of friendship. cheesy bullshit like that needs to die.

In terms of hax where do Garou and Blast rank as shown thus far compared to haxy verses like JJK, Bleach, OP and Jojo?
Not that amazing, but decent for sure. The best hax in the series so far is Garou's new power mimicry, but even that would only be a mid-tier or high-tier hax in some of those verses.

Also, Blast has some form of extrasensory perception for being able to tell that the two Serious Punches colliding would shatter the Earth.
meh, highly debatable. There are hundreds of characters in fiction that just know exactly when there's an amount of energy that will 100% destroy the planet, even if they have no reason to know such a thing. It will even sometimes happen with characters that don't really have that good of sensing. It's just kinda a thing that happens

Yeah it's basically confirmed that God is influencing Garou's actions, but not outright controlling them like possession. But it's implied that if Garou fully accepted the deal, it would've been complete control.

Of course, this means God has mind manipulation.

Isn't this the first official Murata colouring of Cosmic Garou? Looks fantastic

u4bFUZk.png

So it is confirmed that Blast can manipulate the laws of the cosmos as well.

but he surely doesn’t seem like God had anything to do with him.

And Blast wasn’t even worried about him losing at all, it was all about the planet.

In terms of hax where do Garou and Blast rank as shown thus far compared to haxy verses like JJK, Bleach, OP and Jojo?
Garou sure does, Blast however I feel he isn't quite thaaaat haxed, although high for OPM standards, that doesn't mean he is for other far better haxed verses

Anyway, Blast was indeed holding back, he main concern was collateral damage. Awesome that Blast's hype still is up then

andytrenom wrote after reading a chapter where Garou nearly murdered the entire S class and ripped Genos' "heart" out
Most likely under God's Influence. I meant having a story where Garou is the true antagonist, and not an avatar of God

This angle is still interesting but I was invested in Garou more

Not that amazing, but decent for sure. The best hax in the series so far is Garou's new power mimicry, but even that would only be a mid-tier or high-tier hax in some of those verses.
His radiation hax is better than soul crush because we have an actual solid number for the hax level.

Tho Garous defeat Is going to come out to his limit of mimicry. He Is going to reach a wall and saitama is going to cave his face in.

Back