• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
im also pretty sure i remember Genos saying something about Saitama while Garou was fighting him around chapter 80? i could be wrong though

edit: i was wrong

edit 2: i was not wrong

Garou knew genos was saitama’s disciple without it ever being stated. Nigh-omniscience or universal clairvoyance?
Garou knew from what Genos told him

042.png

Naruto the self made hypocrite
One large critique about a several hundred chapter series by a guy who doesn't always make amazing points doesn't make Naruto as a series poorly written. I don't think Naruto is a masterpiece, but it kinda gets underrated. Placing it among the same list as Dragon Ball feels criminal.

Naruto and OPM can't be perfectly compared. They are about literally entirely different things. I would've said that OPM writing feels a bit more consistent and fluid than Naruto writing, but in modern OPM I'm not so sure.

Last edited:
This is an actual rule?
Being or not, I agree that it's better to wait until the end

You quoted a few feats, let me quote the few ones I saw

- Blast needs Power Reading or Extrasensory Perception, since he could tell their energy was enough to shatter the Earth

- Flash and Silver Fang need Superhuman Willpower or Limited Resistance to Radiation Manipulation

Being or not, I agree that it's better to wait until the end

You quoted a few feats, let me quote the few ones I saw

- Blast needs Power Reading or Extrasensory Perception, since he could tell their energy was enough to shatter the Earth

- Flash and Silver Fang need Superhuman Willpower or Limited Resistance to Radiation Manipulation
Shouldn't King have some kind of radiation resistance too? He seemed conscious enough to be able to cover Fubuki with his shirt and body from the radioactive rain.
Also he is way more muscular than I thought wtf.

tbh i think we're save to apply stuff before it ends. Murata tweeted that the fight is nearing its end and so far what we've got is stuff that only confirms that Blast, Garou, and Saitama are actually this strong

The fight escalates onto a multiversal scale, putting countless timelines in danger if Garou and Saitama keep going, and they reach immeasurable speed as well.

Only for Garou to wake up, realizing that the being known as God never reached out to him, and he had fallen unconscious after being punched by Saitama and breaking out of his armor.

To be honest, few shonens have good writing. Hunter x Hunter and YuYu Hakusho come to mind when we talk about good writing, Master Togashi is very good.

Shouldn't King have some kind of radiation resistance too? He seemed conscious enough to be able to cover Fubuki with his shirt and body from the radioactive rain.
Also he is way more muscular than I thought wtf.
I don't think so

He pretty much collapsed like everyone, he is just on top of them because he was protecting those two before. He doesn't seem to be actually awake like Flash is

Also

Crazy to think that Metal Bat couldn't stay up while Flash still could. Other than him, who else is awake to watch Saitama's true power besides Flash ? I know Amai Mask likely is, but is there someone else ?
Amai is convulsing on the ground though, going by the webcomic Zombieman should be conscious I think.

He may be, but going WC, he witnessed Saitama's true power, that's vital for his arc

So I guess while completely destroyed, he can still see something
I think it's best to wait and see what happens, it seems that Blast will teleport Garou and Saitama elsewhere before their fists clash otherwise earth will be gone.

Keep up with the argument and reread what I said.
Kinda of hard considering there is at least four people posting their comments at the same time.

I read what you said and is still a bit ridiculous to say that the art is mediocre because it is not shown to be as extremely detailed (But still detailed nonetheless) as the fights you mentioned in almost every panel.

Which is also wrong because those very fights you mentioned still suffer small drops of quality with dozens of simple panels with little detail like this one, you also have to take into consideration that some of those fights were much longer, so Murata has the chance to draw one or two more excellent pages.

My predictions for next chapter
  1. Blast BFRS Garou and Saitama to a different dimension/planet as soon as their fists are about to connect
  2. The colliding fist's shatter the planet or dimension, sending a shockwave throughout the cosmos, probably some vague statement that this could be felt from earth, shocking blast and some panels of civilian confused reactions
  3. Blast starts thinking about Saitama's anomalous power
  4. Blast immediately tries to heal the heroes and the others with his powers, some Manako panels of her trying to help Tareo
  5. Cut back to Saitama and Garou both in space; Saitama's serious punch overpowered Garou's, completely destroying his arm, which he quickly regenerates from.
  6. Garou wonders if Saitama's power is simply too great to copy or if his power mimicry simply needs more work.
  7. A pissed off Saitama and Garou continue to exchange blows in space, we get another time watch thing in nanoseconds where they create a massive dense constellation lightshow in space
  8. Garou uses GRB again, but a much larger one comparable to real life GRB, he states that he used a smaller one on earth to prevent the planet from being vaporized, and now that he's in the middle of space, he can go all out. Saitama tanks this no issue.
  9. Garou starts using Blast's portal abilities, making Saitama even more angry and annoyed
  10. Saitama blitzes Garou and throws another stronger punch, sending Garou to a planet
  11. Saitama uses another serious series move, ''Serious Tableflip'', throwing 1/4 of the planet into outer space, end of chapter

Last edited:
Back